You are in the seat of the most powerful country in the world, what are your first orders?

You are in the seat of the most powerful country in the world, what are your first orders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNxHUfGc3gE
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOkOEip16Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deliver me tendies

I do nothing I say I would during my campaign, and put a bunch of Jews into office

Nuke europe and israel.

slaughter congress

Gas the kikes, race war now

bomb israel, gas the niggers

Kill all whites and open borders

underrated

Mister Pence! Set Twitter to full on my mark...

Get rid of that godawful wallpaper and make the doors look like doors.

Allocate any available funding to making Humans a multi planet species.

Second order is funding mobile suits

all blacks in the prison system to be deported back to africa.

all blacks in ghettos to be interviewed and given iq psychological examinations. most to be deported back.

Gas the kikes

Wonder what i do i china and how i got there.

Bring me donuts.

Wonder what i do and how i got to Chine*

End all welfare, including housing vouchers, food stamps, free medical care for the poor, and disability pay. Phase out Social Security and medical care for the elderly. Apply any savings to the national debt.

okay achmed it is time to stop

throw out all of trump little toys,
and get the pee stains off the chair

reminder that zeon dindu nuffin

Ice-cream (2 scoops)

Expel all non 75% Europeans without 25% negroid.

Gas the LGBTs

Show me where they keep the children.

Bomb Finland

Ring Netanyahu and tell him he's on his own.

Nuke the whole world to create a post-apocaliptic capitalist world without governments

Mad Ancap shall be my name

This is the only correct answer. We need to bomb finland.

Nuke Israel.

Tell Saudishits to fuck off. Realign with Iran.

That results in an expulsion of 90 million or so people, tons of government jobs become available to whites, white unemployment goes to 0% we see construction boom, gdp boom, financial boom without Jews, civilization is saved again, call constitutional amendment in order to specify that only Europeans may be residents of the US republic.

Make them eat all the eggs.

Why Finland?

take defensive measures against finland, they've been getting out of control lately.

SHOW ME THE ALIENS

>shut it down
>excuse me sir, shut what down?
>SHUT IT ALL DOWN

fly in pizza and hotdogs with qt waitresses

Return the power to declare war to congress.

Nuke Norway. youtube.com/watch?v=WNxHUfGc3gE

All media is nationalist, all science is nationalist or no funding, all education is nationalist.

Steak, well done with pistachio ice cream for dessert; two scoops.

Change all that room furniture

HAHAHAHAHA I get it because he's a big spoilt child right? HAHAHAHAHA

Deport them back to what, America?

They have stronger ties in bumfuck alabama then they do in Kenya

Deport them to Africa.

gas the kikes niggers and spics. Heat the ovens as soon as we start running out of gas. Declare minority hunting season. Grab my gun and rush the streets.

mainly because hes a old man with the brain of a child but same point

Nuke Africa, the Middle East, urban areas of Europe, most of Asia, Canada, South America, California and Central America. The rest of the nukes all fire on Israel simultaneously

It's so obvious.
Dismantle THREE LETTER GOVERNMENT

What is the wi-fi password?

Nationalize the press. End diplomatic relations with Israel, and ban dual citizenship. Audit the FED. Ban foreign lobby groups from politics. Offer social benefits, cash loans without interest and tax incentives for White mothers, with the more children being born the greater the reward (Free college after 2 for spouse, free housing after 5). Ban all immigration into the country from non-white areas. Deport all non legal citizens immediately, "dreamers" included. Nationalize colleges, and offer affordable education. Make community service compulsory for welfare users.

LOCK HER UP

Gas the kikes

lol holy shit

>deliver me tendies
this is correct.

also, would be getting into Kevin McCallister level hijinks such as Trump currently participates in.

>This

They gonna squeal

we are funny I know
Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=mTOkOEip16Q

This is MY country, and I'm here to party!

this but a cold stubby of VB

>declare myself Emperor
>kill traitors
>begin by annexing Canada to secure resources
>take Europe
>swat shitskins that dare get in my way as I take out the rest of the real players

Traps are officially gay

Tell all the secrets.

>what are your first orders?
EO away ACA.

Mandatory foreskin inspections of all hot young twinks and Australia declared foreskin capital of the world.

Clean my desk because it looks like shit

Hire Monika back.

What's up with your pic OP? Did they renovate the Kremlin?

Retake Jerusalem

Rename America to Rome

Bring back holidays that last a week and involve orgies

Make illegal to put milk in bags

I'm just gonna assume this is an absolute power scenario. In that case, demolish all buildings built after 1920 b/c I hate shit architecture. Raze all national highways and shut down the internet / cell / gps network since technology and excess mobility is ruining our psychological health.

Declare English to be America's official language to make the media flip out in English

If I am the pol mod, apparently, I delete every post about Roy Moore and 14 year old GIRLS,

Here is my thing. If Roy Moore was messing around with 4 girls, in his 30s, then, why did he stop?

He got away with it with no consequences for 40 years so there would be no reason to stop.

Also all 4 of These women make it sound like he only got to second base, are we supposed to think he never closed the DEAL?

These should either be 20 girls he knocked up coming out of the woodwork none.

Is the WaPo holding back either a black teen girl or a teen girl who had an abortion for a week before the election?

Pic related, she was 14 and in Bama but I'm only posting pics of her as an adult

get a new table look at that old fucking shit

every single faggot posting in this thread that isn't calling it out and saging needs to go back.

Fire up the ovens

>Here is my thing. If Roy Moore was messing around with 4 girls, in his 30s, then, why did he stop?

The penis can only handle so much friction?

Abolish all welfare.

"Lock. Her. Up."

ashamed no one has said this yet

Hire an army of positive meme warriors to counter the dark ones...

Found Kevin Spacey guys.

Gas the normies

>dissolve state governments in florida,
california, washington state, oregon, colorado, new mexico,
>activate national guard, to sweep and clear cities of illegals migrants, and deport immediately.
>remove migrants that don't work.
>halt net migration
>shut down federal reserve
>zero national debt
>glass china, north korea, north africa, middle east and especially israel
>gas the jews

That Colony was going to fall anyway.

Send special forces to quietly round up the richest few hundred people in the world. As soon as word gets out or the deed is done, begin full scale ground invasions on all tax haven countries.

Anyone that flees should be hunted down and executed.

I feel so bad for that guy. He's one of my favorite actors and to know that he has to/wants to resort to forcing himself on dudes is somehow sad.

I'm straight but would legit fuck Kevin Spacey just out of respect, and I'd have said the same thing at 14. I wish I could go back and give the poor man my boy pussy, lol. What kind of world are we living in when one of the greatest theatrical performers of our time can't drown himself in pool boys or whatever?

Where is traditional chinese things?

Legalize weed
White families that earn under 100k get all the free shit that niggers and spics aren't going to get anymore

"Gas the Kikes"

Round up the trannies, queers, niggers and Jews. Strap them onto tanks as additional armour and then invade Canada for lebensraum.

Form close relationships with top generals to secure their allegiance. Then use the military to purge anyone I consider a traitor.

That...that would mean I'm Donald Trump. Id order Melania to blow me.

>You are in the seat of the most powerful country in the world, what are your first orders?

>First order.
>Get BTFO'd by congress.
Well..., fuck!

Arrest the bankers.

Looks like Kennedy’s cocaine residue was hard to get off eh

Send everybody on /pol back to 1st grade.

Ruin Amerimutt culture by turning the Oval office into the Square office.