Bangladeshi security forces, particularly the Rapid Action Battalion (RAB)...

>Bangladeshi security forces, particularly the Rapid Action Battalion (RAB), have received international condemnation for human-rights abuses (including enforced disappearances, torture and extrajudicial killings). Over 1,000 people have been said to have been victims of extrajudicial killings by RAB since its inception under the last Bangladesh Nationalist Party government.[155] The RAB has been called a "death squad" by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International,[156][157] which have called for the force to be disbanded.[156][157]
>Homosexuality is outlawed by section 377 of the criminal code, and is punishable by a maximum of life imprisonment.
Why hasn't somebody stopped these monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buggery_Act_1533
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because who the fuck cares?

Because then it'll piss off Bangladesh and they'll stop their textile manufacturing.

>Bangladesh next to Berma
And people wonder why Berma doesn't want Muslims in their country

>hand over muzzle
YES true operators.

Berma?

>Why hasn't somebody stopped these monsters?
>RWDS general
You came to the wrong site tublerite

I meant Burma

WE DINDU BUFFIN

You jealous that they have right wing death squads and you don't.

why is the circle on your flag off centre?

>Homosexuality is outlawed by section 377 of the criminal code, and is punishable by a maximum of life imprisonment.

I dont see why this is a bad thing?

Curry-Nigger that designed it 47 yrs ago was really fucking high on Ganja, that's why...moronic politicians on later date made the flag even worse

BASED

section 377 ironically traces its roots way back from Buggery Act 1533

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buggery_Act_1533

THANKS, USA YES YES YES

we fucking need more RAB!! Animals needs to be kept in line. In fact RAB should be awarded the fucking Nobel Peace Prize.

>Bangladesh
Wake me up when it is Human lives we are talking about

Yet (you) keep importing us!

Calm down Colonel Sayeed, don't get carried away in Shitalakshya here !!!

Yea just like other appliances and machinery.

if the aforementioned 'appliances and machinery' arrive in SyrupStan and buy up chunks of Toronto housing, then I guess.......

Hmm.. ;)

he dindu nuffin!

woah