Baki Dou 132: Motobe Won

But it looks like lethal injuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHcfLTV--24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHcfLTV--24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Motobe's not going to die. The memes cannot perish, only flourish.

A good one.

All baki threads surpasses the bump limit, behold the meme

>Motobe Won
Did he? He said the winner is the one with a chance to kill the other guy. At this point he can't even stomp Musashi.

You haven't read the dream chapter yet, have you?

So musashi could stop a tackle form pickes but a dying motobe was able to pin him down ?

That does not make sense

Welcome to baki series.

I don't read Korean, but I did look at the chapter. Yes, Motobe choked Musashi and made him pass out. But what means does he have to finish him now with all his limbs broken? He can't even stomp his face.

25 YEAR LONG OFF SCREEN TRAINING

He is right though, since memes was planning to kill him. Apparently he might not be able to do it now and even though he won with ko, he might die himself.

His right arm isn't broken. He has teeth. He still has weapons. Etc, etc.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mHcfLTV--24

I like how everyone here is loving this outcome while the jewtube comments are about how Motobe shouldn't win because muh powerlevels.

We still haven't the translations, there is probably some bullshit pseudoscience explanation.

Pickle is a neet

>yt commenters are retarded
A surprise indeed.

Motobe was training in mountaints choking bears. This was all game to him.

Why do Korean scans come so much quicker than nip ones,not just with Baki but in general?

Because the Koreans get away with huge amounts of highly illegal bullshit. This chapter is not legally released until this Thursday. That's why I tend to get the raws on Thursday - that's when the normal raw scanners can actually buy the magazine. The Koreans are stealing from a very, very dangerous place. Four days before publication, in a weekly serialization? They all get arrested sooner or later; the question is whether or not they have replacements.

>The Koreans are stealing from a very, very dangerous place
What place?

If *I* was able to tell, don't you think they'd have been caught already? All I can realistically say is that the magazines are not at the vendor four days in advance.

Then how do you know it's dangerous?

Because it's illegal and increasingly conspicuous?

>Halloween theme kicked in

Fuck off Hiro!

I don't want to get off Memetobe's wild ride.

the ride never ends

I like that he won, but the entire fight was kinda... bad? Memetobe threw like 5 bombs at Musashi, then got all his limbs broken, then somehow Tackled Musashi to the ground (the guy who just stopped/dodged Pickle several times) and choked him out. The sequencing seems overly basic, and the tackle just doesn't seem plausible given what we know.

So this menas motobe is stronger than pickle ?

I'll agree that the fight didn't really live up to expectations, but I think the direction behind it was that "war is gritty". It wasn't a clean 'fight' like most of the other stuff in the series has been; it was more like something that would actually happen on a field somewhere. Of course a lot of it was impractical, but is still very much possible, like the hojojutsu in Retsu's fight.

plickle is too strong for memetobe in terms of physical measure

25 years of baki, time to understand itigaki hipérboles, cave man is hundreds of times stronger than memetobe, but troll ninja use a submission technique, submission >>> brute tackle, in real world a 50kg kid make more damage with a necklace than a 90kg adult with a tackle, translates this to baki universe and end like this.

Strong is beautiful

This manga is called ''Grappler Baki'' yet Baki himself hardly uses any grappling nowadays so it's good that Motobe showed that submission holds are still effective. The thing we know for sure is that while Musashi is strong his durability is way below characters like Yujiro, Pickle, Hanayama,Oliva and most likely Baki too.

Are those koreans living in Japan?

What do you mean by the necklace, chokehold?

Will Baki still fight Musashi now that he lost?

>yfw SHOUBU ARI

You is puzzling is how Motobe managed to tackle him with broken legs?

Grappling also means street fighting in general. Still, good point.

I don't know. They're notoriously difficult to get a hold on. A long while back, I spent like a week trying to track down whoever they were; came up empty-handed. I can't imagine that they'd be capable of getting the raws outside of Japan that early, though. They have to have somebody living in Japan in a decent position of power scanning the stuff.

Motobe didn't face hands-mode Musashi, so probably. I could see it being like
>Motobe defeated the historical Musashi, the swordsman
>But the modern arts have finally surpassed the historical arts, in that modern Musashi's hands-mode is a new level of strength that he created in modern times
>Baki defeats Musashi's hands-mode, thus Baki > Musashi ≥ Motobe
>some TBD conflict in-between that and the next thing
>Baki vs Yuujiro rematch