Is this the holy grail of asspulls? Does any other asspull can top this in level of bullshitness?

Is this the holy grail of asspulls? Does any other asspull can top this in level of bullshitness?

One of her eye is fake

you are like little baby
watch this

I want to say something from Bleach or SAO but those gave me cheap laughs. FT actually angers me.

its a joke manga. dont worry about it

That wasn't the explanation.

>holy grail of asspulls
No, that's HxH.

can't wait to see August job to Jellal.

Eileen will probably get talked to surrendering/siding with Erza. mfw Erza has inherited Nurutus talk-no-jutsu.

Nah, August will lose to Gildartz, latter didn't get a proper fight while Jellal already beat a spriggan.

This is legitimately good writing.

Kabuto best girl

I wanna put something in Erza's ass so I can pull it out

>armor protecting heart

What the fuck
How

Latest chapter redeems EVERYTHING.

Larcade uses orgasm magic on everyone.

Kek

He actually makes everyone cum.

I'm completely serious. This sort of knowing absurdity is way more engaging for an action shounen than whatever ludicrous pseudo-explanation they might otherwise come up with

I liked it.
I swear I'm the only one who defends it, I thought it was awesome after they spend the entire fight pulling out all the stops and they clearly can't do shit then the final reveal with maka's birth.
Manga's better, but that doesn't mean the anime wasn't good in my mind.

>fanservice being the only FT's redeeming quality

Nothing new here.

That's not how you spell Gokiburi

How about
>Laxus pulling out an armageddon magic to kill everyone, it doesn't work because he didn't want to kill anyone
>Sting pulling out a "plan" to beat the FT alone, the plan succeeds and he could beat them all alone, so he kneels on the ground crying and surrenders

Just because it's "engaging" it doesn't mean it makes sense. It's still shit writing.

Jack Rakan coming back into existence from non-existence just because he felt like it is the holy grail of ass pulls.

Mashima is getting more and more perverted.

To be fair, his entire character is a semi-joke of being a complete monstrous powerhouse with a fuckton of will to keep going even when no longer existing.

Mashima doesn't even seek logic. Cannot be compared.

Testing if banned.

>taking Happy's explanation literally

The worst part of it is that Erza having an artificial eye was already very well established at this point, and would've at least been a slightly reasonable explanation as to why she was able to pull this dumb shit off, but I guess Mashima just completely stopped caring.

Nah, Happy is just stupid. Why should you take Happy word seriously

The great snake escape comes to mind

Fucking Mashima, i swear...

The asspull only work on FT team member

>literal plot armor

I havent read this bar the earlier onepiece artcopy chapters, wasnt the firedude the MC, why is this erza infinitely more popular?

No it's not

He's right yuno