Why doesn't Western Europe only import gay men from third world?

Why doesn't Western Europe only import gay men from third world?

They don't reproduce, they can't rape, they aren't religious and SJWs can't complain about this.

I wouldn't care if we only import gay Moroccans, Brazilians or Senegalese to work here. Gays are always OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNlPSlmERs
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/15/two-libyan-soldiers-jailed-for-raping-man-in-cambridge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very nice idea, actually.

Women would throw themselves at the turks until they fuck them. They'd beg like puppies for the sweet, sweet AhMed dick.

Because population replacement is the whole point of "refugees" duh ... .

The point is: gay Turks don't like women.

>they can't rape
that's where you're wrong Colgate

Women? Never. Only boys and this is rare as fuck since gays cam have sex everytime.

post says they can't rape you and i just said they do nothing needs to be said afterwards

Thats actually adecent idea ,but problem is they will push for importing their former countrymen.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

>French flag
>Loves gay
Why i'm not surprised

That's the Netherlands.

My sides.

White women are actually repulsed by non white men, especially when it comes with the most retarded cult in the world. And research has proved that healthy people abhor mixed race relationships, even liberals proved this to be true. At deep, uncontrollable levels too, so it doesn't matter what 'progressive' bullshit comes out when the lips start flapping, the heart and brain sees it as wrong.

Why do we import humans at all? Let's import animals instead. I'd love to see some koalas, penguins, lions, tigers, pandas and honey badgers on the streets. Instead, it's always niggers. We import niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers and niggers. We could be importing colorful and furry creatures, but instead we import these walking turds nobody likes to even look at, let alone pet.

Because gays can work in any pleb job

This is actually true.

>FRENCH
>FLAG

oh my fucking god the absolute state of american education

I know.

>Brazilians
Gotta start liking dicks so I can leave this shithole

>they can't rape

Is this serious or is this bait? How can anyone be this dumb?

(pic related) me firing up the ovens for you and all your degenerate faggots who you think are incapable of rape

Trannies can't rape.

>pretend to be gay child to claim asylum
>Instantly start raping boys and womem

Why not go a step further and import geldings?

DISGUSTING AMSTERDAMMR FUCK U AND YOUR METROPOLITAN DEGENERATE NETHERMUTT KIND

FUCK ALL NETHERMUTTS
INDEPENDENT FRISIA WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=ixNlPSlmERs

>implying every tranny undergoes expensive gender reassignment surgery
>implying all gays are trannies
>implying even anything higher than 1% of gays are trannies
>being this stupid

WEW LAD

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/15/two-libyan-soldiers-jailed-for-raping-man-in-cambridge

Uh oh.

Wat de fok man

>netherlands
you're fucking retarded m8

How about we don't import anyone? There's too many people here

thanks faggot we'll be shipping them today

>australia
>western european
excuse me

naw the love of hip hop and chasing dark dick says otherwiseor pol wouldnt be filled with virgins

You need someone to clean toilets

All men rape, purely by their existence. We don't import gays just because they would rape men and not women. It's the ultimate expression of patriarchy. The gays are better off under progressive Islam than under the homophobic theocracies of Europe.
Actually what am I saying, Islam is the religion of peace, and Muslims do not rape.
Check your cishet white male priviledge nazi. Go to Amerikkka while you're at it. We don't want people like you. I bet you're a capitalist.

>be poor niggger in third world shithole
>claim to be gay and persecuted
>get shipped to glorious Europe for free

It's so easy to claim to be gay

No sane person would claim to suck dicks without like it.

>We don't import gays just because they would rape men

You must be really pussy of you would raped by men

You have to be sodomized to prove you are gay before entering europe.

I'd make this guy bleed from his ass so hard