So when?

so when are you burgers going to annex Baja California?
it could be strategic for naval bases on the pacific ocean side and beautiful beaches and resorts on the california gulf side, could become florida's big brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#Law
lapalma-tsunami.com/tsunami.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will be another 10-20 years at least because we are giant cucks and it takes time to uncuck. Great idea though, I have always wondered why we didn't annex it myself. What % of Mexicans would you say feel favorably toward annexation is the USA had its shit together?

*if the USA

i can't say a number, but the sentiment is high, baja california is the most americanized part of mexico, there isn't much population aside from key points in the north and the south.

Never, 50 million esseys will go south to yucatan.

Actually on second thought it probably wont happen until the % white in USA has recovered until we don't have to worry about losing elections to Dems anymore, which would be 50+ years most likely.
yeah would be nice if we could just annex certains parts with more favorable populations

Support for annexation of baja, 0%.

Support for wall and deportation 180 million.

Would cost only 25 billion or half that for a few hour flights to yucatan and deporting 50 million Mexicans.

you cant into geography right?
when did i say it was one or the other, don't play mental gymnastics retard, the wall is a good idea, as is the annexation of baja california

why not just the entirety of Mexico? Spend 10-20 years under occupation, learn english as a standard, and deport your illegals. Build a wall to keep out orange midgets.

we dont want any more Dem voters though, it's already too close a margin

the problem with baja california would be border control. and that it is a pedophile playground for Californian elites. My time in so-cal revolted me as old men would speak of "border trips" to fuck girls as young as 11. They spoke fairly openly.

Better yet, form the Continental American Union and do that technocracy idea from the 30s. Unite the entirety of North & South America.

Because whites are building a wall to keep out Mexicans.

most of the cities in baja already have a high population that knows english, most of their sea ports are full touristic so there won't be any problem at that

No red needed. Too many Mexicans as is.

This

Califonia would be 100% white as would all the south west.

the wall might be smaller in cost

Most of the appeal of Baja are that its laws are more relaxed regarding various vices.
It's a place for Americans to get off their face and revel in liquor and narcotics, like how Australians go to Bali.
If Baja were to be annexed, the appeal would fade, and part of its economy would be damaged.

>doesn’t dissolve Maryland
That states borders are disgusting

annex donkey show... donkey show ends... need any further explanation?

Well, the age of consent is 12 or 13 in Baja California after all, depending on which part are you in.

You effectively turned TX blue

>implying anything but cows live in the panhandle

you are analyzing things through the lense of your own vices, there is much potential in military presence while also maintaining a great area of the gulf for recreation purposes, it would only benefit the us rather then hinder it.

no, its 17, don't believe everything your cam model tells you

any moment this tsunami could happen. could be in 500 year. could be tomorrow

12 and 14, actually. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#Law

if we took baja we would also take panama, and all the territory between, after a quick colonization.

ah yes, don't believe the mexican that lives there, believe a fin that only reads wikipedia

You are just worried that gringos from Los Angeles will steal your daughter.

plz annex vancouver

how much inland would the waves travel?

gringos from los angeles only go to tijuana, don't be retarded,are you really bothered of losing some brothels for the pedo gringos? who the fuck cares.

You are getting muy defensive, señor.

As soon as those la raza niggers try to kick something off

>it would only benefit the us rather then hinder it
Now the situation may have changed, but Baja California and Baja California Sur have an unemployment issue also, putting strain on the already over-extended welfare program in the US.
Furthermore, the area is home to the Tijuana Cartel, adding an organised criminal organisation into the US, putting more strain on the Police and the DEA.
Moreover, what threat to the US is to their south on the Pacific that more bases are needed?

If we send the beans further south and just keep those big ole white hispanic tiddies around sure.

Fuck you Mexico we're not gonna cut any more welfare checks to your fat baby-factory people!

I like it. Can we make that happen soon?

East Coast instantly uncucked

Those are desert goblins user

>favorably toward annexation
They would look favorably on their entire country becoming America because you yanks aren't afraid to borrow trillions to pay for the social security of %52 of your country.

*snore*
lapalma-tsunami.com/tsunami.html

>white hispanic tiddies

You tried selling it to us a while ago and we refused. We probably should have bought it then when we were demographically expanding and there were fewer people in Baja.

You mayates fuck donkeys in Baja. We don't want that in our country.

Burgers ain't gonna take Baja, you strange mexica.
They'll already raising Porto Rico as a state, that alone will drop the 56% to the dreaded 50% or less.

If they annex Baja as well they'll be what? 45% that's worse than here.

Unless.... Wait....
I think I catch yo drift.
So you're willing to let a province go in order to mongrelize the US eh?
Highrolling

Well, if the US hits 45 before the brbrhuehue that would be so fucking hilarious.

Of course it would stop being funny when the negros have access to burger nuclear arsenal but it will be a crazy ride untill then.

Mfw Brazil will be whiter than the US within just a decade or two

Hey, some did legitimately stay pretty pure. Spanish, yeah, but still. Better than the abo blood you got running through you, Brucey.

>Experts at the Los Alamos National Laboratory have concluded that in view of its previous nuclear activities, Brazil is in a position to produce nuclear weapons within three years.[18]
Well fuck me.

I thought Brazil was already at 45%. In 2006 you guys were 49%

>making thousands of Mexicans legal citizens
Good job you fucking idiots

In Anglo countries only 99% white and up identify as white. In Brazil a bunch of their whites are mulattoes, quadroons, and octaroons, as well as mestizo and castizo.

>In Anglo countries only 99% white and up identify as white

Completely false. Even the darkest of Arabs are considered white in America.

70 what?

Indeed we dismantled our nuke by the 1990's. It was a present to Argentina...

Huehuehue...

47%
Thankfully were still 5% ahead of the mullatos

Why is the salt lake so fucking huge?

Nah, they list Pardos as separate. I love how they have a term for each kind of mixed.
And see IIRC, Pakistanis can also classify as 'white'.
I dislike terms like 'black' and 'white', I prefer ones like African and European as they're a better indicator of the ethnicity of a person than skin tone.

Hold your horses burger.
Rapebabies are at 43% (any mix)
Whites 47% (of whatever euro mix, Anglo-Italian, Czech-Portuguese whatever)
Negros at 7
Japs at 1
And natives at a whooping .4 percent

>Bristol gets fucked
Good.

The people there look Spanish or half-American half-Mexican. The people everywhere else I've been in Mexico look like Gremlins. The women in D.F. seriously look like Pepe with human skin. I've heard okay things about Yucatan and Oaxaca though and Acapulco was pretty okay. It's strange because in burger land when you go to a big city there are less old people and fatties but it's the opposite in México.

No we are going to abandon regular California to Mexico and build a wall around it.

thanks portugal and spain

>so when are you burgers going to annex Baja California?

A better question is: when will Baja California annex the USA?

Answer: soon.

>300ft waves

this'll hit west africa harder then my ancestors ever did

We have enough shit skins but you guys are going to receive more once the mass deportations ramp up.

Fuck that, annex all of northern Mexico and the Yucatan peninsula

I say Texas leave the US then invade California and Mexico.
Actually me likey the confederacy.
The south should conquer the Caribbean

and why has washington state absorbed part of idaho? and the two dakotas merged? and oklahoma panhandle ate part of texas? and NE got a lot more canadien imho. this map is so wack the more you look at it. where on earth did you find this op?