I am a Turkish nationalist. Ask me anything (no trolling)

I am a Turkish nationalist. Ask me anything (no trolling)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for the next Polish in thread

>no trolling

>turk

Give us a quick rundown on your neighbours in your opinion.
What part of Turkey you form?

If you're so nationalistic what are you doing outside of Turkey? Go back and then make this AMA again.

Explain

I am from İstanbul but my grandfather lived in Eskişehir (west of Ankara)

Bulgaria: I was neutral about them but since I came to Poland I've met many Bulgarians and they were all bro tier. I like them.

Greece: We are culturally pretty similar. I like them. Wish our relations were better.

Georgia: Neutral

Armenia: Whiney fucks.

Azerbaijan: Also pretty similar culture and almost the same language. It is like a bother country.

Iran: I hate their Islamic government. But I hate their atheist liberals too because they are arrogant. Kind of like them as a culture tho.

Iraq: Saddam didn du nuffin. As long as they are nationalist they are good. As long as they are sectarian they can go to hell

Syria: ALLAH SOURIYA BASHAR

Erasmus student. Will go back in 3 months.

Manly man doing manly sport :^)
(they actually wear underwear under those shorts)

Do you practice this manly sport?

genocide/enslavement of non-Kemalists when?

>living in a country named after the dumbest bird on earth

Sounds about right.

Seems about right.
What's your take on Erdogan's shenanigans?
And what's your stance on Cyprus?
Personally, I view you in the wrong regarding them, not for attempting to protect the Turkish minority on the island (at the time a bit under a fifth), but for importing Anatolian Turks onto the island to Turkify it.

>Amerimutt intellectuals

tengri guides my steps

I used to with my friends when I was a boy (without oil tho)

Well everyone in Turkey (including Erdoğan) claims they are Kemalist nowadays. But I honestly believe we should tolerate and accept everyone regardless of their religious views if they consider themselves nationalist and can put their nation's interests before their religious views. This is how Turkey was founded, there is no need to be an edgy fuck.

Erdoğan is an opportunist who only cares about himself. People need to see that.
For Cyprus it was necessary to protect our people from Genocide. But country is split de facto now so whatever South and North Cypriots wish to do done shall be done.

>French Flag
>Calls anyone else Mutt
Okay Jacques Mohammad

>not able to understand simple ironic humor

>French caliphate thinkers

Non-moslem?
Help us retake Constantinople and you can keep Cyprus

Non Muslim, yes but non zombie muslims are also okay.
Come and try :^)

Why do you Turks all go to Germany and then shove your Turkish pride in everyone’s face?

The fuck are you doing in Poland, subhuman?

AXXXXX BERGAY ERASMUSU KAZANDIN DİYE ŞİMDİ POLAKLARA BAMYANI MI OYNATIYON LAN DOMBALAK :------DDDDD

We are nomadic people :^)

Read the thread bong

:33

>admitting to being a roach outside of roachland
you roaches are really that stupid, aren't you?

The fact that you're non-moslem is a gigantic start.
Y'all can stay in Constatinople, if y'all separate from Ankara and reform Hagia Sophia.

Plus, you have to understand the moslem question. Eventually the hoards will spin out of control and it's not like the dirgusting Saudis Have your interests at heart.

Also, release the kurds

Bu artık bir b*RgAY tiradıdır :-------DDDDDD

Why don’t you stay the fuck in Turkey and stop getting your pimento stuffed shit-skin grease all over white countries? No I don’t want to buy your cheap Chinese “handmade” rug.

I will be back in 3 months burger. One needs to educate himself and be open to the world.

I doubt a genocide would have taken place in Cyprus, it likely would've mirrored West Thrace, with them becoming a protected minority.
Could you give a quick rundown on the Turkish political parties and who you would vote for, please?

Ok good. Your women are the only decent chief export of Turkey, by the way.

When will you make the world a better place by killing yourself. I'm not trolling, every dead turk makes the world slightly better.

grey wolf?

>(no trolling)
Fuck you you cockroach faggot, I'll do whatever the fuck I want you foul smelling asshole!

AKP: Erdoğan's Party. Corrupt and populist, creating straw enemies to keep their base together. Totally opportunistic but they act like they are religious. They used to be pretty liberal.

CHP: (((Atatürk's party))) they are social democrats nowadays. But pretty cuckold on Kurdish matter. Lefties.
MHP: Nationalist front. The biggest cucks of the country. Its leader does whatever Erdoğan says. He used to oppose Erdoğan pretty harsh but he suddenly went "yes master". Erdoğan probably has some sex tape of him with a little boy or something.

İYİ PARTİ: People form nationalist front tried to get rid of the cuck leader but couldn't (pretty corrupt stuff) So they started a new party(the leader is a woman) . But they are more like center right and will crush MHP under the threshold and steal votes from AKP and CHP (i will vote for them)

HDP: Political front of the PKK

No they are idiots.
Grey wolf is a really good national symbol of Turkey and I adopt it but those specific people are total morons. They do nothing but running mafia business, beating random people and drinking tea.
Nationalism is not worshiping what you are or what you were but it is caring and working hard on what are you going to be tomorrow. Those guys are obsessed with their fantasyland.

Why?

Because I feel I am in debt to people who sacrificed all their lives to make my life better in the past so I will do my best for the future generations.

What do you think of the idea that Erdogan may be a Donmeh, And only has the Interest of jews at heart?
Do you think he will sell you out? Or do you think he ousted the Donmeh after the attempted overthrow?

for the rest to scope!

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

Why dont you go back over the bosporus?

He is just a selfish opportunist with no real ideology. He worships Atatürk nowadays because he is afraid he will lose his center leaning voters to new İYI PARTİ

Why dont you stfu...Do you think we are going to solve massive problems by always fighting each other?

so what's your ethnicity?
do you have med/slav (yurop) feature or mid east or even mixed?
cuz i rarely see turks with central asian/asiatic feature in general though

Thank you.

I guess I have native Anatolian genes with some mixture of Armenian blood (dat nose)

>Turk
>My flag
can someone drop a RAID bomb ?
sage

I'll have to look into IYI, they sound interesting.
Do you believe the Ottoman genocides took place?
What direction should Turkey pursue to become better?
What should happen to Hagia Sophia?
I've heard proposals from a number of Turks when I was over there, some the status quo, some saying make it a mosque, others saying make it a microstate like the Vatican and let them do their own thing.
Personally, I don't mind the microstate idea because it wouldn't undermine the secular fabric of Turkey, it would appease Orthodox greatly, and put Turkey in a more favourable view to them, and if it were to become a church again, draw even more tourists.

ATATURK THREAD NOW

Nationalism is forbidden in Islam ya kafr

>Do you believe the Ottoman genocides took place?
Yes but the were nothing like holocaust. It was just a way to get rid of rebellions and massacres while fighting a fucking world war.
>What should happen to Hagia Sophia?
It is a very important historical building for Christians and Muslims so it should be a museum for all of them to visit.

You have a point but most of Turkish people don't give a shit thanks to our past.

Why would that matter? unless you were overly religious.
Human first ,religion second, best.

Why are you living in Poland and not Turkey?

I am an exchange student, will be back in 3 months (looking forward for it desu)

just as what i expected to hear though
i keep hearing about anatolian genes all the times
but as far as i know anatolian is pretty much semitic (hitties, lydians, phrygians etc) thus mid east
i do believe 80% of greeks who migrated from there to the mainland were literally semites though
to me actual greeks (while certainly not your typical hollywood arian e. bradd pitt) they had skin tones like gallic celts and their noses were beady just like the statues that we have all over the museums and curly haired

inb4 sorry for the long post, i'm just interested in anatolian genes

I look nothing special for a Turkish guy from Anatolia (maybe a bit darker skin than usual)

How would you solve the Kurdish question?
Their birthrates are incredibly high, and some could be emboldened by any potential events in Syria and Iraq.

Did you bang polish women? Do they like turks/med guys?

how are you a turkish nationalist if you are not a turkish national?

Fuck you blydo

Yeah as far as I know, a decent amount of the Ionian Greeks were Hellenised Anatolians. Cappadocian Greeks are entirely Hellenised Anatolians, and Pontian Greeks are sort of a mix of Anatolian, Greek, and Georgian/Laz.

>Erasmus student. Will go back in 3 months.
ignore my previous question
i support you user, we may not agree on much but i think the turks deserve turkey and its always good to see national pride from someone who actually wants to live in their nation

Immediate partition is the only solution benefits Turkey. Every passing day is for our harm. They suck our tax money and colonize the places arround with their rabbit tier birth rates.
And Europe would oppose but fuck it. We should deport any kurd who commits a crime to their Kurdistan.

I did but I can't say they are specially interested in brown guys.

How hard is ataturk rolling in his grave?

I've heard from my Turkish friends that amount of Arabic immigrants has been increasing enormously in past 10 years.
Is this true? How are they viewed?

How many Christians are there in Turkey? How are they treated my Islamic societies within Turkey? I assume there's a lot of nationalist sentiments for Turkey amongst Christians regardless.

>We are culturally pretty similar.

Ehem
No offence, but that's what happens when you let go of islam and start focusing on getting those sweet tourist jewgolds

yeah ofc in a sense greeks outside of the mainland were just semites who had been hellenized by either the magna graecia era colonists or through alexander conquests
it's funny though that their middle eastern name (yunan/istan) derives from the hellenized semites (ionians) instead of the actual ones

Believe me, a lot of Europeans wouldn't have a problem with Kurdistan existing.
What're your views on other Turkic people in Central, East, and North Asia?
Russia or NATO?

If we put his grave on an tribune we could probably produce enough electricity for all Ankara

True we have like 3 millions of syrian refugees. People mostly hate them.

And there are very few Christians. My grandmother is a very religious person but she always says the best neighbor she had was an Armenian.

Europeans would hate if we deported the criminal ones in western cities :^)

What's your honest opinion of Erdogan? Do you think Turkey will be a better place to live in the next 10 years or worse? Also, what is your occupation?

Sacrebleu, I don't think humor is hallal !

why you kill greeks, armenians and assyrians 1915?

>What're your views on other Turkic people in Central, East, and North Asia?
They are really backwards and would be nothing but burden for us. And they don't really care about us. If they want to be our friends, they are welcome. But I find it funny when Turks try hard to be friends with them but they actually do not give a shit. We are the better ones, they should be trying hard to be our friend.
>Russia or NATO?
Theoretically NATO. But in last years we approached NATO in a hostile way and NATO had done hostile things to us. I am not a fan of NATO right now but it would be good to start a new page (This is one of the promises of the İYİ Parti) I hate him. I hope it will be better. I am a law student.

I know about the Syrians, but I meant the other Arabic immigrants generally that have moved into Turkey (I guess this applies mostly on Istanbul, Izmir & Ankara)
Why do people hate?

Yeah that always got me.
In the population exchange, some Christian Arabs were sent to Greece, because they were part of the Antiochan Greek Orthodox Church. The only ones left in Turkey are in Hatay/Alexandretta because that part was ceded to Turkey in 1938 after the exchange by France to appease Turkey.
Also, most Cypriots are Semitic as well.
Thanks man, you're alright.
Who would you say is the enemy for Turkey?
And how do you view the Turkish diaspora, both old (i.e. Bulgaria) and new (i.e. Germany)?

Is this really the dance of your people?

if you'd asked me i'd say that it was because they were russian collabs and due to the young turk revolution, basically a very hardcore nationalist revolution even the last sultan was ostracizated/exiled to italy 9and died there) and also some hundreds of thousands of kurds were also massacred lol

>and also some hundreds of thousands of kurds were also massacred lol
no, kurds collabed with turks

Oh other than Syrians only rich Arabs buy property from Turkey but I am not sure if they buy them to live here, or only for vacations, etc.
People hate the refugees because they don't learn the language, tribal and usually commit crimes and shit.

The biggest enemy of Turkey are Turks.

German diaspora is considered cancer by pretty much everyone in Turkey. I can't be objective about Bulgarian turks since my grandmother is one tho :^)

Give up on NATO, as long as America is the main force in NATO it will always be under control of zionists. Ally with Russia and china for an independent axis free of the atlanticists agenda thus free of liberalism. Only then can a truely nationalist and independent Turkey be achieved.

just google some kurdish rebellion of that period
basically the revolution like i said was a turkification revolution so anyone who wasn't a turk (including their best buddies at the time, the kurds) was conceived as purge-worthy

If you love your people, love your race, and don't support race mixing, then you're doing a great job comrade

is Ataturk homosexual?

Probably not

so the whole thing was Greece propoganda?

I've heard it only from islamists.

Why does everyone call you roaches? How do you think that happened? I don't mean the meme itself but how did you manage to attract all of Sup Forums's disgust, Koksal?

do you think that if the reforms by ataturk had not been implemented, turkey would be just like what it has always been since the post independence?

PFFFTHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the state of europe

if you had asked me, it was because some greeks and cyprots who invented and spread it in some forum (probably reddit, yahoo or quora or some normie-shit like that) and it came to other boards such as this board

Lmao, its not a question of understanding. Your joke just fell flat, its the lowest hanging fruit possible, on par with durka durka goat fucking if you ask me.
Why dont you go find an Amerimutt containment thread, something where not a lot of thinking is required.

Of course it would be much much different. We wouldn't be like Iraq or Saudi Arabia because we have a long state/bureaucratic culture and tradition but we would be much worse than we are now. Like late Ottoman Empire.

and it was because turkish diaspora (from their country being the idiom of the "lair") are literally all over yurop (being the idiom of the "house") especially germoneystan hence the "cockroaches" idiom only to be modified with turk as a preffix lol

Is it safe to assume at this point that all European flag posters are sandniggers?

Is it safe to assume at this point that all US flag posters are 14 years olds?

>we can be bros if you simple answer this question:
Do you like Chalwa/Halwa?

hey ibrahim btw do you have a negative sentiment toward arabs just like most of the t-nationalists since you are a nationalist yourself?
i've seen many mideast-related videos where some nationalist turks trashed arabs for no reason other than the WWI related ones

i don't know if they are both semitic but anatolian genes and arab/jew genes are separate entities
anatolians/mesopotamians are denoted with J2
arabs/jews are denoted with J1

turks and turkics have around %20-30 J2. anatolian/azerbaijani turks have some of the highest percentage of anatolian/early-mesopotamian genes. next comes iranians with whom we share the persianate culture as well as cultures of later turkic empires(seljuk, kara-ak koyunlu, timurid, ottoman, safavid etc)

>Quite a few ancient Mediterranean and Middle Eastern civilisations flourished in territories where J2 lineages were preponderant. This is the case of the Hattians, the Hurrians, the Etruscans, the Minoans, the Greeks, the Phoenicians (and their Carthaginian offshoot), the Israelites, and to a lower extent also the Romans, the Assyrians and the Persians. All the great seafaring civilisations from the middle Bronze Age to the Iron Age were dominated by J2 men.