This is a fuck load of cancer waiting to happen

This is a fuck load of cancer waiting to happen.

Whoever goes along with this will ruin Sup Forums

Stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149161891/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149209424
youtube.com/watch?v=1mxaA-bJ35s
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no mouth and I must reeee

more than likely one of their goals... cbts has already proven itself to be full of bots and other undesirables but this.. jesus man.
Fuck it, if anybody is dumb enough to do this shit then I don't even care since they'd have to be dumb as a fucking rock.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149161891/

Oh yeah

What is this?

Its bad. really bad.

Wow that is one low resolution image...are you expecting us to read that shit?Fuckin faggot OP

It didnt let me post the image so I had to screen shot it

What am I looking at>?

Looking at these gave me the fucking shivers

Holy... I just... This is definitely an operation of some type.
autism,shilling,larping,stupidity, the list goes on my dude.

HOLY SHIT I FUCKING GET IT.

THEYRE TRYING TO MOVE US AWAY FROM HEGELIAN DIALECT.

THEYRE SAYING TO NOT MAKE IT BINARY.

DO NOT LISTEN.

Hey, people with Q clearance fucking around because theyy're salty towards the government?

Shit smells like Cicada. Lostboy, Roamer, Xaphan, Evilrob... looking at you fuckers.

All I want to know is...

Is this making Frank mad?

Smells like Jews to me.

No I literally don't understand what I'm looking at or why I should be worried. Looks like a bot is spewing out pseudointelligible nonsense using input data from Sup Forums threads? Did I guess correctly?

Who cares?

You're looking at a disinfo LARP reach millions virally.

Because Frank still has great potential as a lolcow.

Nothing worse than wasted potential.

look one post above yours. come on now use your thinker.

>disinfo LARP
and what is the disinfo?

Politics is divide and conquer , that's nothing new

Is this a preemptive rollout of a disinfo channel on youtube or some shit?

exactly, it all makes sense but none of it actualy makes sense.
this is an insane person, a larper, or a bot

The worst stereotype of a Jew isn't half as greedy as egotistical sociopaths raised to think they're literally Neo and who are now old and bitter about reality.

I wonder how many tax payer millions were spent on "cracking" rigs that spent most of their time crunching bitcoin into private wallets...

Ehh the Q user shit has been doing its rounds on the low hit conspiracy related youtube scene, its not the end of the world.

>this is an insane person,
Pople on Sup Forums

its funny because it wont change anything.

its just sad desu.

The glow in the dark CIA supercomputer AI is worse than any shitposter

Along with a bunch of other stupid cryptic shit, according to the LARP Podesta was supposed to be arrested last Friday and then there's juicy tidbits like this
>Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
>Who lived in the movie (what man)?
>Why is this relevant?
>Opposite is true.
>What is brainwashing?
>What is a PSYOP?
>What happened to the Hindenburg?
Pretty much the format of anything that goes on in there, and now they have this whole "pray for us!" thing, which wouldn't be bad but it's being done for nefarious purposes.

Can I just point out that their own propaganda uses the term 'LARPshame'.

I find this highly amusing.

you're saying it's the jews or what? What's the point of it? to get "Sup Forums" organizers to post pics with traceable metadata?

how is it disinfo? Because it's unintelligible?

They're trying so hard to rid anons of their anonymity...

>its funny because it wont change anything

It's starting to. You should see how bitter and angry these people are at the fact that they're being surpassed and forgotten and excluded, due to their own track records. They are lashing out, at their government, at private industry, at individuals, at everything external they can blame. Basically, they're traitors.

Dude. They need a fucking lexicon of terms because they don't even visit this site.

because it never names israel in anything they talk about.

>Pretty much the format of anything that goes on in there, and now they have this whole "pray for us!" thing, which wouldn't be bad but it's being done for nefarious purposes
It tingles my spidey senses. Shit is just weird.

Why would any insider make a thread 24/7 for like a week straight. this is retarded kek.

if you've been here as long as i have you stop reading when you see some gay shit like "pwned" I hope this gets a lot of edgy teenagers so they learn to calm the fuck down with the frog crap

jesus is this what the world has taught you schmucks?? seems like they accomplished their mission and it is certainly going to be a storm

youtube.com/watch?v=1mxaA-bJ35s

"Q" = Suzie Q = Creedence Clearwater Revival
Credence = belief in or acceptance of something as true
Clearwater = clear water/vision
Revival = bringing something back

you literally just fell for the biggest boomer LARP ever

>insert comp meme

Bitter former insiders, spreading disinformation as a way to "punish" those who now exclude them from anything cool, even though the reason they're excluded is because they're risky psychos who do shit like this.

>t. taco bell employee

Thankfully praising kek has almost gone by the wayside and we're back to full pepe power.

fuck off kike. Israel will pay for vegas.

screencapped. gonna praise kek more now.

Discredit campaign? Make pol even more retarded?

kill the board and it's culture by overloadng it with bullshit.

they just don't understand anonymity it goes against everything their marketing training has taught them and because nothing works they want to try and incentivize people out of anonymity which still shows they don't understand. They also by appearance of this image in op, think we have schizophrenia.

so israel's gonna COMP us some sushi?
too bad you work at taco vell and therefore will not be getting any

Israel's comped. All over, just comped. Gonna have to give it to Palestine.

checked & comped

Kek wills it.

Typed in q on YT and yeah, like at least 20 videos.

a god of chaos can not exist as an idol of worship because making something an idol of worship requires a configuration of order.

The best you can do is cheer him on from the sidelines like those worldstar videos, that one bitch always yelling "YEAH FUCK EM UP!!" but I digress.

I could sit here and explain why trump was elected and it wasn't becuse of a god of chaos. Trump has made many deals but the one he has with otherworldly powers is a devil's deal tier curse that ruins those who try to ruin him. He has no control over it which means that most of europe is pretty much fucked whether trump wants it or not because people have chosen to obstruct him and now must pay. again I digress.

I will tell you this: What is referred to as meme magic is a byproduct of the global consciousness and is in many ways very volatile and uncontrollable but it's strength is in that it can not be subverted by parasites looking for a taste of power once it gains momentum.

He is our egregore thoughtform you faggot.

This is what Frank always dreamed of, I bet he's salty as fuck

>a bunch of boomers and the donald mouthbreathers are the one's pushing shit on Sup Forums
Imagine muh shockle knockle

He'll have to do something big to get the attention back. IMO he will false flag himself being attacked. He'll probably send his own mum rape threats or something. It will be great.

>itt synapse interference

all you internet warriors are too doped up on feelium memes, drugs and disinformation to even know what a synapse is and that you are missing an abnormal amount

maybe you should cleanse yourselves and get a grip on reality. THIS IS NOT HEALTHY!!!

did frank ever quit crying after he got called out? fucking larps gonna larp i guess

Seems like low IQ boomer conspiracy nonsense. Where are they coming from? Reddit?

>For example: niggers = tools of deep state
I don't know whether to laugh or cry

DICK CHEYNEY AND BILL GATES HAVE A WHOLE FARM FULL OF NIGGER CATTLE.

wtf are you on about user?
didnt you say that larp Q was really a Foggerty song?

Shit I hope so.

I'm worried its too stupid for reddit though. Probably not used to the internet only here to fuck with Sup Forums is my guess.

>doesn't understand boomer logic

the memes literally write themselves

I mean they're kind of right, just not in the way they mean

Fuck its on abovetopsecret also. This shit is going to get worse.

Frank is massively butthurt over this. He accused CBTS of being the frankposters that doxxed him.

>abovetopsecret also
If you crosspost there, you should never visit this board again.

Simple solution, move all cbts threads to /x/. Fucking shit looks more like /x/ anyways, it's all conspiracy shit, and none of it has or can be proven. There's never any "source" given, it's all this deified Qfaggot and it needs to leave.

gotta agree with the get

sage goes in all fields

>If you crosspost there, you should never visit this board again.
Fuck off I like big foot videos.

Comped

google Q-user and you get a bunch of videos of old boomers talking about him, holy kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q

>1 larper got some old ass grannies to start shitposting on an anonymous anime imageboard
Best larp ever

how is this x related at all you fucking kike?

holy shit i couldn't finish reading it. too cancerous. wtf.

Boomers ruin everything. Looks like boomer or liberal larping... could be a newfag thinking they get fake internet points to spend on watching videos of their girlfriend fucking niggers.

>Fuck off I like being a dumb naive faggot
Yeah, leave, lurk for two years, or quit dragging your dumb shit here.

>how is this x related at all you fucking kike?
Have you read some of those threads?

this is directly related to a 6+ day LARP on this board you imbecile.

>Yeah, leave, lurk for two years, or quit dragging your dumb shit here.
Fuck off.

a daily dedicated LARP
is still a fucking FRANK

kys

>this is directly related to a 6+ day LARP on this board you imbecile
Fuck off cunt, the shit in those threads talk about x tier shit. They are probably already claiming people are lizard people.

how come they aren't killed? how come you care about us discussing that obvious LARP more than the LARP itself? kys Jew.

We have to summon Frank. He accused the CBTS people of being shills but its clear they are all coming from small conspiracy groups on jewtube and twitter. How will he reconcile the fact that his larps just could never catch on like Q's could?

Frank is a bot.

>1 post by this ID
looks like you idiots all fell for it

>how come they aren't killed? how come you care about us discussing that obvious LARP more than the LARP itself? kys Jew.
You are a fucking idiot and don't know how to read. The CBTS is cancer and at least should be moved to x

Well he's certainly not a top.