Gdgd Fairies

>Movie subs never
>S3 never

Tesagure is welcome in the thread too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QBKpAIg960
segalization.com/2016/10/27/hi-scool-seha-girls-anime-japanese-dvd-release-details-new-japanese-commercials-and-english-dvdblu-ray-menus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user there's like 5 of us that like gdgd. Niche is DEAD.

The fairies deserved better than this.

wasn't there another improv gdgd-esque show last season?

There are at least 10.

Will an improv show ever surpass gdgd? Even Tesagure couldn't do it.

>tfw Naria Girls was literally garbage

What the fuck happened? gdgd was so great, and Tesagure was kind of fun too.

Didn't even know the movie came out.

I rewatched the movie the other day. Pretty hilarious. You guys should just learn moon.

You take that back, Naria was great once they got into the flow of things.

I'm disappointed Naria doesn't have something like gdgd Time Room.

they made a movie out of this?

>Tesagure is welcome in the thread too

How about JoJo?

Naria was fun with all those guest stars. Mimorin and Hiina-senpai were a blast. Definitely took them, especially blonde, a bit to get into the swing of things but MC was pretty damn good. Show itself was nuts since it actually tried to have a plot, and a darker one at that.

We MMD now

I can't believe Somera-chan fucking died in the last episode.

Don't worry, they can plant what's left in the back yard and she'll grow back.

I can't believe the 13th ep will never get subbed.

She died as she lived.

>western-tier 3D "cartoons" made in maya

>He doesn't know about the magic of low budget short anime

Go on user, keep watching those sakuga anime. I'm sure that highschool/office drama #53515 serie is very fascinating.

I liked Seha girls

Which gdgd would you fkfk?

Yep, subs never.

krkr

Reminder that krkr had the best EDs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QBKpAIg960

I absolutely loved the ramblings the VAs did during the magic lake part. Dat improvisation.

The cutest fairy, obviously shrshr.

My nigga. Sega Saturn-san was the cutest, ner nendo is just as cute.

The ending of the yuriwolf game in S3 has got to be one of my favourite moments in recent years.

Its so fucking good, Im not entirely sure it wasnt staged.

They probably had some guidelines, and just winged it from there. And really, that's how Tesabu as a whole worked in the first place.

Yes

Have yet to finish this. Tell me, was Sanshiro mentioned even once? Remember being real curious about it, but didn't finish the show for one reason or another I can't remember right now.

Holy shit, thanks for that file name. Didn't finish the show yet but clicked on the webum nonetheless.

Sanshiro? I had to google that so no I don't think it was mentioned. It was a bunch of sega games like sonic and some other stuff.

Were the non chibi models of the fairies up for download?

You appreciate it when you realise it was all recorded and streamed live (including animations), same with Minarai Diva.

And we only got short version subbed. Full episode was like 50 minutes.

Oh yeah that was pretty neat. I wish there would have been subs for the full version.

What the fuck.

We are getting new episode this week.
And MMD models.

I enjoyed it as well. The jokes always had me laughing every episode and Sega Saturn a cute. Time to rewatch.

>new episode this week
W-what? Don't you lie to me like that user.

Oh well, thanks anyway. Bit disappointing though since he was the image of the console for quite some time.

Of course I wouldn't.
segalization.com/2016/10/27/hi-scool-seha-girls-anime-japanese-dvd-release-details-new-japanese-commercials-and-english-dvdblu-ray-menus/

>Aside from the 13 episodes of the anime that were aired on TV, the Japanese DVD release will include a new episode as well which takes place during a Sports Festival.

All of them

Sweet, how much hope is there for subs? How much hope is there for Sega Master to show up, she's cute.

I really can't believe how much I liked the fairies.

>And MMD models.

Dreams do come true

When are we getting another masterpiece from the author?

He's hinting a S3 for AiMaiMi.

why is nobody subbing this shit it looks amazing.

At this rate I bet it would take less time for me to learn Japanese and sub the movie myself than to wait for subs
the joke being that you can't learn Japanese

That'd be sweet.