The Bible is a little bit different from the stuff that Catholics have

>The Bible is a little bit different from the stuff that Catholics have.
Wut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s
amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_paganism_Catholic_mass_silver
remnantofgod.org/transubstantiation.htm
privatesectorarms.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s

saw the video a couple hs ago.
its clear the fatty wanted to be made a martyr.

That's true. Sola scriptura is heresy in catholicism. In catholicism scripture, tradition, and the church determine the catholic stance with shared authority.

Compare this to standard American protestantism where the bible is the only authority so you have 8 billion different sects where they all preach their random individual interpretation with no central authority to make an official doctrine

The Nazi gun store tried to make her leave and she said NO.

She's the Rosa Parks of our time.

Ok the way he worded it was kinda weird especially comparing Catholics to Mormons. Catholics use the same bible as Protestants except for 7 additional books of the Old Testament. Mormons have their completely own bible.

I swear the leafs always have the worst and best post. Often the former.

>Catholics are not specifically Christian
Is this a common belief? I'd think it was the other way around. As I understand it, Catholic is the closest to Orthodox.

Sorry I wrote that reply before I saw that you posted the link for the video so I didn't even know this was referencing a video and thought it was just a thread about catholics vs protestant christian differences haha

It's common among Protestants for whom it's popular to describe our Church as the "Whore of Babylon." For us, the terms "Catholic" and "Christian" are treated essentially as synonyms.

I think buddy in the video was just saying that the bibles were not Catholic bibles, i.e. Douay-Rheims or some other translation. My guess is that he had KJVs, NIVs, or NRSVs.

Catholics do not read the bible

It's such a huge cunt.
>doesn't know what the Gadsen flag is
holy fuck.

Catholicism is not Christianity. Reminder that Catholics believe that this wafer LITERALLY becomes the body of Christ Jesus. This is called Transubstantiation. Many, many, many people were killed over this wafer because if you didn't believe it LITERALLY became the dead body of Christ Jesus you were considered a heretic and was burned at the stake. Every time they do this sick ritual they are sacrificing Jesus over and over.

It is also sun worship.
amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_paganism_Catholic_mass_silver

>LITERALLY
Not true.
>Every time they do this sick ritual they are sacrificing Jesus over and over.
Jesus said in the gospel to do this ritual in remembrance of him.

23:1-12 The scribes and Pharisees explained the law of Moses, and enforced obedience to it. They are charged with hypocrisy in religion. We can only judge according to outward appearance; but God searches the heart. They made phylacteries. These were scrolls of paper or parchment, wherein were written four paragraphs of the law, to be worn on their foreheads and left arms, Ex 13:2-10; 13:11-16; De 6:4-9; 11:13-21. They made these phylacteries broad, that they might be thought more zealous for the law than others. God appointed the Jews to make fringes upon their garments, Nu 15:38, to remind them of their being a peculiar people; but the Pharisees made them larger than common, as if they were thereby more religious than others. Pride was the darling, reigning sin of the Pharisees, the sin that most easily beset them, and which our Lord Jesus takes all occasions to speak against. For him that is taught in the word to give respect to him that teaches, is commendable; but for him that teaches, to demand it, to be puffed up with it, is sinful. How much is all this against the spirit of Christianity! The consistent disciple of Christ is pained by being put into chief places. But who that looks around on the visible church, would think this was the spirit required? It is plain that some measure of this antichristian spirit prevails in every religious society, and in every one of our hearts.

>not true

remnantofgod.org/transubstantiation.htm

Read the entire thing.

That is hilarious.

>tfw the owner of the gun store is essentially Matt Forney

privatesectorarms.com/

What's that logo on his hat? Is that something he designed? Is that what he said is from The Boondock Saints? It's kind of interesting that he would apparently hold that movie in such high regard after what he said about Catholics

>fat neck beard with asian waifu
he's definitely one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M

she has better bants IRL than most of pol. impressive.

he's paddywhacked

This is my gun store, I live a couple blocks away.
ANTIFA clowns from the Evergreen College vandalize his business from time to time.
This is pretty funny to see on Sup Forums, we put up with these types every day here in Olympia.
I bought my AK from that place, the owner is a pretty cool guy.

He is a fat fuck and christuck, far from cool, if he was cool he would have shot her.

the worst part of this is that the "redneck" knows more about the bible than the "educated antifa"

Nope. The symbol is just his store logo.

t. Olympian. I live 10 minutes from the shop.

Hey Oly. Oly here. Steamboat to be exact.
I am constantly surprised at how many other Olympians are in the Sup Forumsitiburo.

Common line among Protestants
Poor things only have a 500 year long memory, sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

I just meant he's a decent person to do business with.
I can't blame the guy for being a Christcuck, his parents were missionaries and he grew up in the Philippines.
He is colossally fat though, not sure what that's about.
You've got to give him credit though, he's running a gun shop in the middle of this social justice hotspot of liberal degeneracy.
They get harassed all the fucking time.

Sup Forumsympians unite, I'm 26 and unemployed, if I weren't so broke I'd offer to hang out.
Remember when the niggers stole beer and watermelon from the Safeway and got shot by the police for attacking them with a skateboard?
That's when I found out how many Olympia posters there were on Sup Forums, I absolutely love it when this international community of ultra-fascist neo-reactionaries gets an eye into how fucking mental this city is.
Any attempt to peer into what regularly occurs in Olympia truly is some *rock being lifted back to reveal the insects beneath it* bullshit, straight up Hakuna matata bullshit, only we aren't the lion cub or the meerkat, we're the fucking bugs.

I was just baiting, kidding