A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK POEPLE

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html
wired.com/2010/03/0323otis-elevator-first/
youtube.com/watch?v=wqPwMWHZaEQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Romero_(surgeon)
youtube.com/watch?v=QTzDeivxLA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Sarah Boone
"Dressmaker Sarah Boone tackled this problem and invented an improvement to the ironing board in 1892 that would make it easier to press sleeves without introducing unwanted creases. "

So didn't invent the ironing board as claimed, just an improvement.

Jan E. Matzelinger:

He didn't invent the shoe, he invented a machine that would attach the soles to the upper shoe, a process that was done by hand by skilled labor until that time. It reduced the cost of producing a shoe, it didn't make shoe making possible. So even if we pretend that development by someone else later on would not have done so, there would still be shoes for young Theo. They would, worse case, simply have a portion that was hand made.

I suspect this is going to be an ongoing theme in this story. That we will see improvements to process, rather than the invention of a truly new concept.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

what about all those things they invented before they encountered whites?

rape and slavery, and a lifetime of meager subsistence

Walter Sammons & Lydia O. Newman:

Same thing. They respectively invented an improvement to the process that made the item. They did not, as is claimed, invent the item. Hell, the comb predates 'human'.

So we see here that an improvement to the process (how the teeth are attached for example) that isn't even used any more today is, if we are talking about blacks, credited with actually inventing the device.

this threads going a little too well for my liking

Yep, same thing. Improvements to an earlier invention or device is credited as inventing the item/concept.

Honestly rather sad. Many of these people did invent worthy things, some even changed the industry that is being discussed. They should be credited and celebrated as such.

But because of insecurity on the part of liberals we have to change the narrative and instead pretend that they invented something that they did not. 'Soft Racism' I believe it is called.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

>You see Lydia O. (((Newman))), a black female, invented the brush.
lol

All the things blacks invented have been around for awhile anyway or have other inventions.
That comb part is bullshit patons dont mean they originated from you.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

>So, they just left the food on the counter.
No you put it in the cellar where it is cold and below ground.
Or you buy what you can eat before it spoils.
Niggers everyone.

A portion of these claims as well were not even improvements that were adopted by the industry. You can receive a patent for something without it actually being a good idea after all.

I wonder when peanut butter is going to come along.

>Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.
Well he did pick it to be fair

>a man making a box we put paper into is supposed to turn racist non racist.
Everyone went to the local mail office before and after work to talk to old Mr gabbers before asking if any mail came in today.
Seriously do you think niggers inventing this shit is going to improve life?

Or, since he didn't invent the refrigerator and only invented an improvement that received a patent, you could put it in the refrigerator you had prior - or the one you have now as the black patent is not used in the refrigerator you have now anyhow.

???

> A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK POEPLE
No pyramids.

Are you saying these people invented those things were invented BECAUSE they were black? Because that sounds kinda racist.

>I wonder when peanut butter is going to come along.
Literally aztecs invented it...

???

Not that these werent some industrial niggers that should be well regarded they didnt actually invent the comb and brush and lawnmower

Tl;dr: WE

Really making me think

>a black man invented the comb

Im-fucking-probable. I bet them things have existed since people had language.

Didnt black people invent AIDS?

So in other words in old ways and the new ways are still better then the niger way.
Good to know.

My guess is it won't stop them from claiming otherwise though.

Decided to actually fact check. Few of these are inventions, they are patents of existing inventions and for a few the patent is for some retarded variation. When you consider the stupid shit they have to right into the story it becomes even more laughable.

niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html debunks all the nigger "inventions" you've mentioned and even more you haven't gone around to shilling yet.

>the ironing board and hair comb are comparable to computers and space travel

nigers pls

We wouldn't have cloning if blacks didn't bless us with it.

You can maybe say africans did SOMETHING relevant in that specific time but to say they are everything and everything is too much to believe.

How did the negroes have the free time to invent in a country that continually oppresses and povertizes them?
Don quite adds up, do It?

We have what appears to be combs in Neanderthal burial sites. In other words, the thing predates human.

>invented the safety device of the elevator.
>thinks he built the elevator

You're worse than the Brits saying Tim Berners Lee made the internet.

HIV crossed from chimps to humans in the 1920's in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.Did many whites live in the congo?

But then little Jamal asked his mother, "Mom if wez people invented all dat shit, why you be out hoein all day and we be livin in da shack?"

Come back zinc
Come back

In the matter of racial comparisons
The media shouts to the moon
About all the historic achievements
of the Redskin, Spic and the Coon

Yet strangely when strolling museums
The white mans creations stand thick
but all we can find of those others
is a blanket, a bowl and a stick

No telephones, timeclocks or engines,
No lights that go on with a flick.
No airplanes or rockets or radios
Just a blanket, a bowl and a stick

Not one Sioux Indian submarine,
No African ice cream to lick,
not a single Mexican X-Ray machine,
it's a blanket, a bowl and a stick

So remember when history's the subject,
and revisionists are up to their tricks,
the evidence tells quite another tale
of a blanket, a bowl and a stick

these are the only things they ever invented, user - excluding ebola and aids

>Walter Sammons invented the comb

the fuck

they were using combs 12,000 years ago in fuckin siberia

Elevators were not publicly used before that point and very rarely used to lift cargo short distances due to safety issues that he solved.

shiiiiiieeeet

Yes and we all thank them for that

fuck i'm saving that

>Combs literally found in 10k yr old tombs

Shes not wrong really I mean sperm are children pre womb stage.

Acombis a toothed device used for styling, cleaning and managinghairandscalp. Combs are among the oldesttoolsfound by archaeologists,having been discovered in very refined forms from settlements dating back to 5,000 years ago inPersia. I know persians are dark skinned but wouldnt call them black...

this is true, the Otis automatic safety brake (along with the famous public demonstration where his assistant cut the rope of the elevator Otis was in) was the enabler for widespread deployment of elevators and their popular acceptance: wired.com/2010/03/0323otis-elevator-first/

People were a lot more willing to get into elevators once the risk of a long drop and a short stop was mostly eliminated -- thanks to Otis's invention.

LOL

Saved

I spread me ass and make defecate violently

the anal release permeates my lair as I sever ties with the northumbrian tribe in Durham.

I lay WASTE on my enemies

The word (then spelledmappe) is attested in English as early as 1496, but new refinements and variations of mop designs have been introduced, from time to time.. For example,AmericaninventorJacob Howereceived U.S. patent #241 for a mop holder in 1837[2]andThomas W. Stewart(U.S. patent #499,402) in 1893.[3] Niggers in england created mops? In 1496?

Why would a mop holder be invented before a mop you thick shit

So much for that, guess we are done here.

>what if there were no Black people in the world?

eat my ass until i die faggot

fight me my nigga

Now I know you're trolling.

Vikings and Egyprians had combs.

>deadniggerhangingbyaropeonatree.png

You want me to eat your ass untill you die? Thats illegal right?

Naw, we wuz peanut.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqPwMWHZaEQ

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Romero_(surgeon)

>Francisco Romero was a Spanish physician who became the first successful heart surgeon, on record, by performing an open pericardiostomy to treat a pericardial effusion in 1801

Nigger, you aren't happy stealing bikes so you have to steal achievements too?

Sharpenthepencilby holding it in one hand, and holding the knife in your other hand. Hold the knife at an angle and carefully press it down against the end of thepencil, shaving it off bit by bit. Rotate thepencilso that you evenly shave each side.

Thats the best way to sharpen a pencil.. and who invented the best fucking knife to do so?? William fucking stanley.. A FUCKING WHITE MALE

William Stanley fucks children

>William Stanley fucks children
its funny because a hundred years ago marrying a 14 year old before she gets gangbanged was considered a good thing,
Although 14 year old back then had fucking rifles and hunted all their life with zero jewish inventions.

You really have nothing to offer other than aids right? Thats all niggers have.. aids.. deep fried food.. and i guess big lips... oh wait... what was the quote.. "put your lip away son".... "cant sir... got big gums"

Not just putting clothes back in dryer for 5 mins. Mom sounds like a dumbcunt.

>Black people invented things like brushes and pencil sharpeners
>White people invented things like manned and powered aviation and computers

Yeah I'm sure we'd never have managed to make a fucking brush without blacks.

Keep reading, a black man invented the dryer too

comparing a 14 yr old hundred yrs ago to Danielle Broccoli is like apples and oranges my dude

ya dig?

lemme break it down fur ya liek dis playbwoi
we goin take em for all his chedda all his grime all his wop

>implying you don't need anything but a simple, flat surface to iron clothes
>implying shoes did not exist before 1889

>implying combs haven't existed for thousands of years before Walter Sammons was born

>implying hair brushes haven't existed for thousands of years alongside combs

>implying the dustpan wasn't invented nearly 50 years before Lloyd P. Ray patented another version of it
>implying mops haven't existed for at least 500 years, long before Thomas W. Stewart was around

>implying clothes dryers similar to Samon's concept weren't also being developed elsewhere in the world at the same time (hint: they were)
>implying nobody could use pencils before somebody thoughts of inventing a tool to sharpen them

>implying the fountain pen wasn't invented by Petrache Poenaru, decades before Purvis was born
>implying these patents were not simply variations of existing typewriters and printing presses
>implying John Burr did not simply patent a variation of the rotary lawnmower previously invented by Edwin Budding
>implying cars did not exist before the invention of automatic gearboxes
>implying the first engines with forced induction were being made in the 1880s, more than a a hundred years before Gammel patented his idea in the 1970s. In fact, Mercedes were already producing cars with supercharged engines as early as the 1920s
>implying traffic signals were not in widespread use all around the US and Europe over a decade before Morgan filed his patent

Hmm, really makes you think...

>leaf

No idea what you said but youre right hot women can do whatever they want now.

Damn, your right. I didn't check the flag. I have been, to my shame, responding to a leaf poster this entire time. Fuck.

>all of these wewuz people lived in countries built by whites
Really makes me think

> Tim Berners Lee made the internet.

Poojeet, everyone knows that Al Gore invented the internet.

Are Belgians white?

Negroes = cancer

Fucking leaf. Literally none of these things were invented by black people. At best some of them were minor modifications of existing white inventions.

>A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK POEPLE Tyrell Ebolatus Jackson !sGg4wWUHlU

Racists BTFO

>Mistaking colour for culture

Euro fag can btfo. Gonna end up alone clinging to countrys you had no part in creating. Just like this story. The world has nothing to do with a bunch of cunts sat at a table going "we must be better than the rest" you have penis envy for the world. Its bigger than you understand so you try for more than you can handle. Euro fags fuckin fat chicks = pencil in a cave

Bullshit, a kike made the pen not a nigger

All sports short of swimming will become boring to watch

Well at least someone enjoys the gladiator shows to keep the decadent crumbling society dazed.

Yea I went through it all, but really without the ability to produce and harness electricity (multiple white inventions) it’s all coat tail riding. As well as indoor plumbing which is undeniably a white invention.

I live in a world without black people it's called British columbia

>'Soft Racism' I believe it is called.
their actions and words seem to be carried by the "white mans burden" which is both hilarious and disturbing.
Either their colored favorites are as smart and brave and whatnot as they say - then they should manage on their own* - or if you have to constantly give them a leg-up then stop pretending that they are so bloody fine.

* I think they have on the average worse qualities - though there are remarkable exceptions. this coddling is extremely levelling/dysgenetic etc. on top of it. If theyd let the best of the best succeed and rest fail then every and each group would be improved from inside out through the time.

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get your spacesuit, and we will get started."

His mother opened the hatch of family exploration pod #1488 on Terra 3 of Alpha Centuri. "See, Theo, without a billion nigger mouths to feed, and no guilt, we have been able to reach the stars and further mankind's progress."

"Beware, the kang, the kike, and the leaf who would tell you otherwise."