Will future technology make transgenders commonplace

You know—I’m still a bit triggered by transgenders, but after thinking more about it, and diving into some sci-fi, I actually think transgender will become more common in the future as technology develops.

Hear me out. Right now our technology is primitive in regards to body designing, gene editing, prosthesis/cybernetics, etc.

I think one day brain/full body swaps and designer bodies/clones might be a thing. When that happens, people will be free to be whatever they want—literally.

I’m not sure what kind of society it would be, but consider the EVE Online universe. Capsuleers can swap their consciousness to new clones at any time, and presumably those clones could be gene edited and changed at anytime.

The future will have a much more fluid social dynamic through technological development.

That said, gender transition surgery as it exists today is primitive, barbaric, and I think inhumane.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/712930/head-transplant-scientist-Frankenstein
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dr. Sergio Canavero is said to have come up with a method for fusing spinal tissues and will be attempting a head body transplant in China in the near future, I have read.

If he succeeds, a whole new world of possibilities opens up as the technology is refined.

express.co.uk/news/science/712930/head-transplant-scientist-Frankenstein

Quite literally certain to happen and be true.
However I suspect most men will continue to want to be men, and most women will get improved physical strength so there is less of a general threat to their well being from their so called "protectors"

I'd probably switch bodies with my wife once or twice for the sex. But being a man is how I intend to stay.
That said I could use an extra cock, so lets make that happen yea?

can it be possible to insert my brain into a GT86 and be rid of my useless bio body so i can just live on a mountain pass

When that day comes I'm going to overload on super T and twist heads off dirty synths

I'd really rather we go the cyborg route.

>everyone gets big dicks
>everyone gets a multicock enhancement
>higher sensitivity
>longer duration
>full range of cock movement

>GT86
>not a real Hachiroku

I don't think it'll matter even, we'll all be hermaphrodites.

you really like cock huh user?

That's not how Enki designed us.

Shut up you fucking faggot. Go become a bioengineer/surgeon.

Why would you be a tranny when your genetic code has been cleaned up? And masturbation no longer causes autogyno? Not to mention the government brainchip that regulates are your brain chemicals.

Unless you can transfer consciousness or figure out how to transform DNA on a mass scale it's not happening.

I for one welcome our gene splicing overlords

sounds like a leftist utopia if they spent time in STEM fields rather than gender studies.

No, you stitch on your own penis transplant you nigger.

Hopefully once people can quickly and easily change genders it'll get rid of all the ugly men in dresses yelling at people for not calling them women. Then once they realize that being an ugly woman is no more desirable than being a mentally ill man they will promptly kill themselves.

>GT86
Good taste, reminds me of my old Celica.

the idea that your consciousness is somehow different from different from consciousness of other people or that it's "your consciousness" is false

that's an illusion of continuity that is created by memories
"transfering" your consciousness into another body is pointless, it would be like transferring flame from one candle to another, it's just a fire - it doesn't hold any properties by itself they are all depend solely what you're burning
there's no point in doing it, you can just light the candle on by itself

what you're actually looking to do is to transfer your memories and desires and all of that stuff
but you cannot move the observer because there ultimately is none/only one ...depending how you look at it

>trannies arent weird or ill or dangerous perverts because in 200 years we will maybe be able to choose our bodies
thanks for your input, (((OP)))

No, because they'll always kill themselves.

most attractive people wouldnt want to swap though, so the only people swapping are MtF with FtM.
Since there are way more MtF, that will be expensive as fuck too.

maybe poor people would sell their bodies.

how does that work neurologically, though?
your braincells and nerves are all developed in a holistic system

yes, transhumanism/posthumanism and singularity in general is going to be real as fuck. the real redpill is understanding that nearly everything else is 'meme magic' to try to prevent it.

the '200 year' meme is a perfect example of anti-singularity chaos magic in action.

I’m not sure about the details. I have a lot of questions about compatability and acceptance as well.

Black market body sales and body snatching could become a real thing.

On top of that, literal designer bodies (lol, Gucci and Louis Voutton body malls).

I cant imagine what it might be like to wake up and be in someone else’s body (for example, someone was shot in the head and you were in a car accident. They were an organ donor, and you get their body.)

Its gonna be a wild world.

I have seen the future, and the future is /d/.

Cloned transgenders have been around for a really fucking long time buddy.

Lmao "evo universe" bend over more

Technology will make females obsolete.
That's why women attack videogames.
They expose them for what they are and what they're bound to become; extinct.

>I think one day brain/full body swaps and designer bodies/clones might be a thing. When that happens, people will be free to be whatever they want—literally.

a male brain in a female body is still gay.

Here's a better question:
If they turn themselves into another species, will they still be retarded?

Finally the return of our cyberland future.

This. youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

i doubt it.

I would be surprised if gender is even still a concept in 200 years

It will be banned and "technology" is a mentally retarded cult

>it will be banned
Good luck with that

im not a christian and i find it degenerate

That won't stop it from happening tho.

No, the (((bankers))) are going to fuck up and collapse the global economy long before that can happen. Either that, or we're going to take society back from (((them))) and get those poor people the actual mental help they need. So either way, no.

Ironically enough im a Christian and i fully embrace the cyberfuture. However i really still hate trannies because conciousness matters more to me than even DNA. Would be awesome to live forever and do anything without effort

the little Hachi has had a long and strong life
it deserves rest after its incredible performances

Transgenders are NOT transhumans. Transhumans are absolutely different from those mentally deranged idiots.

>but consider the EVE Online universe
Yes, let's consider the EVE Online univeZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is it not more likely they will find a cure to the mental illness?

THIS so much
WTF is wrong with you faggots

there is no cure for satanic ritual abuse my dude

if they make futas irl then i'll be happy

>THE CHAD SHITPOST

I disagree with transgenderism. Yet I agree with the constitutional right of people to believe and pracrice it I also find the science interesting. As since progresses, it will become easier and more complex.

To me, it is about body modifacation with a dash of gnostacism. It pushes biology and technology to new corners. I would never ask for this, but I am curious what isnpossible. I am also a bit frightened by what is possible.

BEAT OF THE RISING SUN
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

>kill me .webm

something is still wrong with you if you are a man who wants to be a women. if anything, the future will address that, and not cater to delusions

>>everyone gets big dicks
it's gonna be great

They won't identify as humans.

They will identify as cyborgs.

>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
>CHECK YOUR MEAT PRIVILEGE

Crispr cas 9 is already one method in use to predictably alter genetic code; can be used on embryos to adults. This is why there was a large push for expanding the cataloguing of the human genome under BHO admin.
Yes... switching sex on a genetic level will be available, but the bigger problem is that the people in power have the option to strengthen their genetics, while weakening the genetics of their opposition.

In most cases, CRISPR can work to alter genetics through meds/topically, which makes tampering a likely outcome. Look into it.

transgender degenerates are most suicudal part of population
i see no problem
especially when you will need a bettery pack to live

When will we have the perfect world where everyone is perfect 10/10 full bodied futanari?

This desu. I would remove all the terrible Predilections inside my head.

27,5 inches in length and 8 in diameter?

Or even more?

Imagine terrorists or spys that could just switch body's with who they need to to accomplish their goals.

Could you ever be certain that a person you worked with or a politician you voted in is the same person?

Yeah that was called ghost in the shell.....

I forsee that this and many other technologies will become common place in the near of close future. Technology moves quicker and quicker as it's developed, especially medical and robotics. The going math right now has it stated that anybody not 40 at this moment will quite possibly live forever barring catastrophic accidents. The lifespan extending treatments coming out will far surpass your body's attempts to breakdown.

People will undoubtedly switch their gender and I believe wholeheartedly our future evolution is not biological but either completely robotic or some form of cybernetic enhanced lifestyle. So changing out your body will be as simple as selecting which model you want this year. Calling it now, 400 years from now if we are still alive as a species, we will have body dealers with showrooms showing you models you can pick. They'll even let you test drive them.

The only way we get anywhere near that level of tech is through fascism, which would rightly ban its use for those purposes.

Gender isn't a thing humans have. We have biological sexes. (((Gender))) is a Jewish lie intended to divert our thinking of humanity off of what is natural and good.

The first institute for (((transgender))) study in the world was built by kikes and destroyed by Natsoc Germany.

There are only 2 paths. We grow until there are no limits or we will destroy ourselves while trying.
That means that yes, eventually sex and gender will be fully under our control or die as a society before making it.
And if we survive a fall, we will build again, until there are no limits, or we are destroyed again.

so what your saying is that if someone is cloned when they die, or if someone transfers the memories and shit they'd just be killed and "reborn". This is a question that I though of while playing the borderlands games, is it you coming back or is it just all your memories and feeling stored in a cloud for your DNA encoded echo device. Cause if the later is true then once cloning has progressed to the point of being able to make fully grown mindless bodies would anyone ever Have to die.

>is it you coming back or is it just all your memories and feeling stored in a cloud for your DNA encoded echo device
the answer depends on what you think of as "you"

you can think yourself as the package of your memories values and desires
some religions believe that these get transferred at death which is reincarnation
if you ever wondered how can buiddhists believe in reincarnation and not believe in soul, this is how
what is being reincarnated is basically a deat "matter" for the lack of a better word
it's not the observer it's the things being observed you're identifying with, and thus you're time dependent and impermanent

or you can think of yourself as the observer which is eternal and there's only one, it's eternal and unchaining

I love that vid.

no, it's just a pedo-hype

Sounds bland as fuck.
>Not having multiple bodies
>Not having a trap, female, male, and horsecock male body to suite any needs that may arise