Media silence after 20,000 strong Muslim mob burned down a Hindu village in Bangladesh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074417/Village-burned-Prophet-Mohammed-insulted.html
archive.is/GHC3C

One person dead, at least 5 others reported injured, when 20,000(!) Muslim descended on a Hindu village and burned it completely down, after rumors(!) accusing a local of insulting the prophet Muhammad.

Other urls found in this thread:

dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/
youtu.be/TMY2YV9WucY
youtube.com/watch?v=jHrI4Qjhmyc
youtu.be/fSmR8ZS06VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fuck imagine 20,000 Christians storming an atheist science club or wherever they congregate and burning it down for insulting Jesus. Imagine how fucking awesome Christianity would be then

The media are complicit in this, who owns the media ???

thats how the jewish media works

>Bangladesh

they'll pay with blood

I jizzed

F

Bangladeshis are treasonous scum

The BBC that reports every minuscule thing that happens to the Rohingyas, hasn't covered the story.

The comments are dumb.

>all religions are equally bad
>muh crusades
>*tips fedora*

Probably because thousands of Poles were doing something much more dangerous and disgusting in Warsaw at the same time.

20,000 in a nation of tens of millions is less than 1% of the population

>being animal is what Jeesus told
Bitch, do you know why there are so few atheists/agnistics in aeabi countries? Because tgey lirerally beat tgem to death with stones. If you wanf to be a fuckibg monkey, than you should live in zoo or fucking Mozambique.

>burn down a village because of a Facebook comment
they mad

2000 dead >> 5 dead

Calm your tits and annex Romania

Managed to take a screenshot for those lazy to open links.

>20,000
How. Imagine the logistics.

Nah, that's the Muslim way of doing things. Hope you've read the news which exposes Saudi royals selling children as sex slaves.

dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/

2000 dead Muslims

Fuckwit, it doesn matter how large percent is that of the country. You realize, do you?

If I burn down your village, what does it matter that I'm 0.0000001% of the total population?

You have never seen a crowd of 20,000 people, Hans-Fritz?

Just imagine if it were Christians that started a massive war over their deity... Oh wait.

That could be a a funny prank to do. Pretend to be from some village on facebook, insult muhammad all day long, enjoy the clusterfuck. You could make them burn entire regions.

>Poles marching in their own country is more dangerous than Muslims burning down a village over a rumor

Where do you retards come from?

Take a wild guess these fucktarfs have twatter and faceberg written all over their posts

You are wrong. Sometimes millions of people act together without anyone organizing it. 4 million refugees flooded into Europe without anyone's help.

Gee and ((they)) wonder why Burma doesn't want them

Still wouldn't be a reason for mainstream media to run the story.

The thing the depresses me the most about this image is the German airforce didn't use it as a napalm target using their F-4 Phantoms. Disgusting.

>without anyone's help
I think you are wrong on that part.

All of their planes were busy parachuting German women and welfare checks into the camps.

Trying to compare what Christians did a thousand years ago with what Muslims did now and it's supposed to somehow suggest that Christians are just as crazy?

I'm just shitposting. Christians are crazy though.

is this your fucking job? jesus fucking christ

Neck yourself.

You mean a war that was in defense? Read history please.

See
Read the thread please.

yeah, absolutely (((no help)))

Atheist here, Molon Labe desu~

So what's your point?
Nobody pays the media to advertise your personal pet peeve. Get your own.

Par for the course.

youtu.be/TMY2YV9WucY

easy on the vodka there Ivan

come and take what away from you exactly? your faith in nothingness?

To be fair, there is no greater crime than insulting the prophet

god damn kike media

>55
>SS

I see what you did there and I like it!

What's my point? It's not my personal plight, you idiot. What does the story have to do with me?! It's about other people, you burgerballoon.

The media is there to run stories that matter. I'm only exposing their hypocrisy here.

Arabs are parasites.

That would never happen because (((Christianity))) is for soyboys

how are those 20,000 inbreds in fucking Bangladesu going to know about it

don't worry goy, that was just a self-defense genocide
it's the poor Rohingya you should be worried about, not thewarmongering buddhists

Swedes never fail to amuse me.

Why does the daily mail get shit on by libs?

youtube.com/watch?v=jHrI4Qjhmyc

Today I learned: Jews and Muslims are both highly flammable and can substitute fire wood when in a pinch

>this harmless parade that happened on the other side of the world justifies the killing of innocents in Bangladesh

Wow...
You make it seem like you're ok with people dying as long as it is the right kind of people.

Top Ramen

b-b-b-but MUH OPPRESSED RHODYINGA!!!

DESE ANTI SEMITIC BASTID BUDDDHISTS GOTTA PAY!

This is why you can't reform a religion like Islam. Once it declares its 7th century docrines sacred, there's no way to bring these people into the 21th century.

Well yeah if it isn't the blood of white children it is wrong.

>that was just a self-defense genocide
This, they literally din du nuffin mashallah

The only one who were successfull in turning the mindset of muslims were Cold War commies.

One protester shot dead by police was the actual cause of burning down 20 shops and houses near the agitation site, that locals actually lodged police complaints against one local fagbook user back in 30th october for disturbing religious harmony, yet the local police sat for 12 days with the thumb up their asses, so the locals sat besides the police station as a form of protest, the local police got the bright idea of shooting at the villagers to clear the area instead of firing in the air...situation quickly got out of hand when one local student died being shot there, the enraged villagers then burned down nearly 20 houses surrounding the accused house, nobody was physically harmed in the ensuing fire....and no it was obviously not a mob of 20000 angry men, it doesn't take 1000 er house to burn it down.

>killing Hindus is a bad thing
even muslim are better

Yah, cause angry mob is a non existent entity in UmaDeliciaLand

Yet even they failed, because Central Asian Muslims are just as easy to radicalize. The Stockholm attacker was an Uzbeki.

Source?

If you behave like a muslim you are the enemy too

Only time I have seen an angry mom is when they dragged a tranny out of its house and beat it with sticks and bricks cause it had touched a kid.
The creature was being used by a woman to babysit her kids (fucking retard) and somebody caught the pedo tranny diddling a kid. And this was not in a favela, it was in a middle class neighborhood (civil servant neighborhood).

but they need to add tires to become flamable :(

They are usually well pickled in cachaca, so brazilians are very flammable

I didn't understand but I agree with vodka

I am waiting for their country to go underwater. Lord Varuna will eternally BTFO these subhumans for their crimes.

I'm waiting too bro, cant wait to move into Ancient Bengal lands before the BEIC landed in Kolkata

>5000 people rallied in Charlettesville in a country of over 365 Million
>1 person die

OMG BAN BAN GET RID OF THEM BAN BAN BAN

The worst part is that the fat whore didn't even get hit by the car. She tripped and had a heart attack. At least Heather was an obese slob, so the media can't plaster her picture everywhere for weeks on end.

youtu.be/fSmR8ZS06VM

What about we take the muslims, and we spread a rumor that the jews were insulting muhammad and islam? And we do that in european cities with high mud and jew densities. Muslims are basically an army of zombies, why can we not be the ones to control these zombies? They shall be our footsoldiers, until the last enemy is dead and the last muslim soldier is dead, and then peace shall reign.
Surely we can make up some convincing gossip, maybe that mama merkel said muslims smell like shit and worship a false god. Boom, 50,000 muslims storm the german capital and drag her out. OR at the very least, we get them angry enough to redpill normies or get themselves shot.

>I swear there were like 20,000 of them they all swoop in! But they vanish before we get pictures!

Why does the media stick up for Islam so bad?

I mean, isn't it racist/Buddhistaphobia to not show any support for Buddhists?

What about all the limousine liberal/yuppie women who are ''enlightened'' and claim to be Buddhists while they attend their yoga and meditation classes?

(((Tolerance))) is only useful if it can be used as a weapon to destroy Western civilisation.

Was it on a Friday ? Muslims usually go ape shit after Friday prayers. Most mob attacks by Muslims here happened after they were rallied by mosque loudspeakers and WhatsApp groups

Are these the same peaceful oppressed Islamists that fled from the Buddhists?

Remember the media told us that the rohingya are victims who need our help and germany offered to take 1 million?

But this isn't in the west though. I can understand them loving Muslims if it comes to destroying euro/usa nationalism and Christianity or whatever, but this is on the other side of the world with another religion.

It's like they just clearly support one of the most right wing religions (islam) on the planet.

reminder that this wouldn't have happened if britain didn't split the country away from india

>Media silence after 20,000 strong Muslim mob burned down a Hindu village in Bangladesh

Please, it will be great to cleanse the scum once and for all. Bengalis are a cancer to India. I wish they would've joined you after 1971.

It's proxy tears for mudshits globally

is that anime worth watching?

>over a facebook post

this story worse than NeonNettle

They are flooding into west bengal as I write this.You think liberals and Muslims crying over Rohingyas is bad? Muslims alone will BURN the country down for their Bangladeshi brothers.

Fuck. Its the dopey prince and hillary's patron. Pizzagate.

How legit is this source?

Make a new thread dude.

> Bangladesh

Fuckin niggers

80+ million dead in Indian pre-1947 history. Attacks continue to this day.

>A mob of 20,000
>Not a single photo of the mob
I'll believe it when I see it. Until then - fake news.

Yes. Very good stuff.
Read the manga after.

You organized it.
American NGOs funded the whole movement down to giving them little books with maps and what to shout when police shows up

They did the same in Burma (Myanmar) a few years ago.
There used to be videos but (((youtube))) has taken them all down.
But all you ever hear is about how those poor Muslims are being persecuted.

That's the future Europe has chosen.

over a facebook post, literally worse than niggers.

christians used to do this. (((philosophy))) and white morality/ethics ruined this. now it's the act of savages rather than crusaders.

it's always possible to go back and chimp out, though. need the right conditions

Banglapoos are basically inbred manlets even more pathetic than the pakis.
No wonder it took 20,000 of them to kill someone.