Attack on Fossil Fuel

Or Shingeki no Kyojin. So which side is right here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

snkanalysis.tumblr.com/post/122151473571/ladybaku-attack-on-titan-theory-1-the-secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Annie is love.

Neither side is right, but the original oppressed faction technically, ethically, has the right to fight back.

>the original oppressed faction
And that faction is...?

Who was on the receiving end of aggression and conquest first?

But how do you know who was conquered first? Two millenniums are too long and the winner always rewrite history.

I don't know, didn't say I did.

The fact remains that someone acted first.

What if they were originally two warring tribes who have been tried to kill each other since the beginning of time?

Then that would have been so long ago that it would be a non-issue. Had the fought since then, there would have been a victor. Inter-tribal conflict can't last for a long time if its progressed to this age.
Think chimpanzees, it's all or nothing. They fight and win, or fight and forget.

LM soon.

Marley. Wall Eldian race traitors deserved what they got.

Someone post the Ymir pic.

Current Wall Eldians. Not the nobles though, they are still shit.

No.

>Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out
But Annie did nothing wrong. She is the personification of righteousness, the saint who fights and sacrifices herself for her people while expecting nothing in return. The new chapter just proved her actions are completely just.

>Inter-tribal conflict can't last for a long time if its progressed to this age.

I beg to disagree. The Arabs and the Persians have been killing one another for more than a thousand years and there is no sign they will stop anytime soon.

Even BRA have their doubts about their mission though, because they found out the current wall eldians aren't that bad. Not counting the Reiss family and the nobles, although Uri was actually a nice guy as well.

>Current Wall Eldians
You mean those murderers who are killing disease victims en masse while cheering about it?

Religious inclinations aren't a factor in this equation.

>cheering about it
When did that happen? I was also talking about JSC, Hanji, Erwin and Historia.

This. The warriors are the good guys.

>Even BRA have their doubts about their mission though
They are deceived by the wallers.
>they found out the current wall eldians aren't that bad
They are that bad, actually. The blood of homicidal maniacs is running on their very vein. The SL just killed Berth, their friend and comrade in cold blood. One they read Grisha's hateful diary, they will all become bloodthirsty madmen like him and try to unleash the titans to destroy the world.

Are BRAfags really this retarded and hypocrites?

>world is about to end
>has the power to make things right and tell everyone the truth
>doesn't do shit
>Uri was actually a nice guy

They did feel relieved after killing each titan.

Apparently it's not that easy.

And? They try to kill them as well. Also death is probably a better fate for them than wander around in an endless nightmare for all eternity. They are probably even happy that someone finally frees them from that fate.

YH sooner than ever

ackerman masterrace

Together they will restore their race to its former glory.

What glory? They were always just lapdogs or whores.

The wall eldians are horrible people and this arc proved it. They're murderers and war criminals and need to be put down for good.

BRA felt remorse when they killed. Go back and take a look at their faces when Marco died, or observe how they feel when they think about it. The SL all took quite a bit of joy when they slaughtered Bert and not a single one has shown even a speck of remorse about what they did. And unlike BRA, the SL didn't even have to do what they did. They did it just because they wanted to.

Nah, the wall eldians from the main cast are fine, except EMA.

>BRA felt remorse when they killed
And? JSC for example did as well. I also didn't see them lookig happy when Bort died. Well of course they were happy that in exchange one of their friends survived. He would gladly kill any of them as well to save Reiner or Annie.

>the SL didn't even have to do what they did.
Right. How dare them trying to defend themselves. BRAZ were just trying to kill them all. Well BZ almost did indeed wipe them all out this arc.

Neither side is in the wrong.

>Even BRA have their doubts about their mission though
They never had any doubt. They're just guilty about it.

Eldian subhuman pls

Reiner did on top of the walls, before he shifted.

>How dare them trying to defend themselves. BRAZ were just trying to kill them all to defend themselves.

He was guilty about it.

The SL were just trying to close the wall, which BR destroyed. BRZ attacked them first.

Because he also started to doubt his mission. He said he doesn't know what's right or wrong anymore.

That's debatable.

But nevertheless he'll still do it. Because he thinks that it has to be done.

Nope Annie is a bitch
Livai > all

The Mares send all the people they turn into mindless titans to Paradis. Unless these retards fucked themselves and actually created them on their land as well.

?

YH is canon.

EH*

I'm so happy.

*Is shit.

In your dreams

Good.

Ymir is dead. You might as well accept it now instead of setting yourself up for the heartbreak

Ymir a giga nigger

It is known.

Indeed.

LH is canon

EH*

*is shit

LH

I wonder which side the Ackermans belong to

I'll kick you in the cunt.

Someone has done this to me before and it's so painful. Please don't threaten people with this.

The only cunt here is the fujo lesbo cunt

BR is canon

Fuck off with your pedo pen pal. You should be kicked in the cunt just for enabling him.

One of many.

>and the winner always rewrite history
this will come into play for sure
I highly doubt Marley didnt do it for the sake of fuel hate towards eldians
I mean, took their real life counterpart as example

Can you believe snk is now about nazi jews and not silly naked giants eating people just because?

Grisha not being able to read the acient language made it even more obvious there is more to it we weren't supposed to know yet.

Ymir can read dat shit

snkanalysis.tumblr.com/post/122151473571/ladybaku-attack-on-titan-theory-1-the-secret

Ymir is a double agent

>Tumblr
Fuck off.

We have at least 10 fujoshits from tumblr. Be careful. Be woke.

Ymir soon

EH*

So when is Eren gona release all the titans?

And YH.

EH*

Probably soon and then kill all his friends in the process.

*All his friends except Levi and Hanji.

Why are LHfags cancer.

Found the fujoshit

It's the truth LHfag.

The only truth is that LH will soon be canon.

Never. Manlet is kill.

Manlet is alive and he'll make Elodia great again.

wtf with people trying to force pair characters?
concentrate on the fantasy jews discussion

All Eldians deserve death.

>mfw last chapter was everything I wanted

Isayama did confirm only the characters that appeared in vol1 would die. I had to check again to see if Erwin was there and he was one of the characters that was shown at first.
Isayama has everything planned already.

I thought those were Mina and the others. I doubt he will kill all the main characters.

List of Vol.1 characters?

Well he did say all of those who were introduced would die. He also mentioned he killed Marco because he didn't stand out, and it's 100% confirmed Sasha will die eventually.

He will and you're gonna be on suicide watch.

Ymir a shit.

Literally everyone except Levi, Hange and Ymir.