I really love listening to you little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough. You make me laugh. If Clanton was here...

I really love listening to you little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough. You make me laugh. If Clanton was here, he'd laugh too.

But he's not

guys a fagget and he knows it.

When Clanton finishes the job, he'll be back for his bike lock. Now whether it's alive or dead doesn't matter. Then he'll be after you. Now the only thing between you and Clanton... is me.

But hes not here is he? Probably getting his nougat hole pushed by a black dick the width of his fist by now.

Cool, let me know when his flight gets in so I can pick him up from the airport

i am not scared of u, i will kick pure and utter fuck out of u, nigger fagit, and u will cry liek a little girl
KYS pedo nigger fagit

is this an invitation us to talk tough to you?

do you like it?

does it rustle your leafs and get your maple syrup running?

Yeah, just where exactly is that guy at the moment? He in jail yet?

>Eric Clanton, charged with attacking four people with a bike lock at a Berkeley rally, has put out a statement criticizing Berkeley police for allegedly using the work of a “swarm of internet trolls” to arrest him.

Are you trying to... frighten me?

He looks like me back in the day.

>Listening
I told you to take your meds, Marty

>shitpost
>check flag
>checks out
Every. Single. Time.

>he'll be back for his bike lock.
But why? Surely his bike's been stolen by now.

u will die

Are we sure that's a punishment?

Clanton and I can kill every single one of them... in the blink of an eye. Remember that.

I'ma twiglet alcoholic and even I weigh more than this ratface bike lock faggot

i will teleport behind u and ur fag BF and i will kick ur raggedy ass

Clanton eats green berets for breakfast and right now he's very hungry

He won't be laughing when he gets raped in jail.

we really need to ban them

Come on, throw away that chicken-shit boot. You don't just want to pull a kick. Put the knife in me and look me in the eye and see what's going on in there when you turn it, that's what you want to do, right?

I bet by now his asshole has completely prolapsed. His cellblock daddies have carved new holes in his sides to fuck.

i will stab u in the abdomen and i will raep the wound as u die crying, fagit leaf

Come on, let the bike lock go, just between you and me, don't deprive yourself of some pleasure, come on Clanton, let's party!