WSJD - World Trigger

I love this chapter...so, so much.

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1776.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they shot
wwww typo

wait, actually...I suppose shoot AND shot work?

Fuck this language

>just realized I forgot to put DL links in the OP
next thread

>TL: Note - Yuzuru means to offer or give away
Huh. Didn't know that.

Reminder that Touma's first appearance had him complaining about ship size.

>Viz
>TL Notes
Is this another timeline

I know, right? Weird. Though they have quite thorough nipponese lessons at the back of every issue of Jump.

based

Such a wonderful chapter. I'm surprised they bluntly confirmed romantic interest and then took it seriously and in a direction I wasn't actually expecting.

Can't wait for the Neverland chapter

Love Rush

Panties status: DROPPED

Ha! Let's see African American Clover fags get a dedicated user to do this for them.

Spring Weapon No. 01 & Red Sprite

They kind of have to considering you wouldn't understand Kitazoe's statement

The art in this chapter is not as per usual standards. Look at Zoe and Yuma's arms when he's flipping the okonomaki, yuma looks like he's sitting on toma.. usually i love wt art but this time it's not up to the mark

If it is that much of a problem then it will be corrected in the volume release

That's more like
>Clothed status:
>NAKED
though.

Just as it was done with Viza's fight.

Or the Black Trigger Retrieval arc

Ashihara, you need to stop using technology.

Yuma a cute

>What will break next?
His back.

already done

Man he is having a rough time.

Looks like Osamu and Chika are the next tag trigger

Of all the characters to be a 7 Star its Osamu. Man he lucky.

I still remember how Osamu almost got himself killed and Chika kidnapped because he got greedy with her trion and instead of getting her to safety he went around killing rabbits

I have a 6 star osamu and he is useless

6 Star Osamu is a pretty good tank especially with his second limit break.

The art in the last couple chapters was a bit wonky too. Maybe Ashihara is taking it easy since there's no combat to worry about.

Konami a cute

Also she's tiny compared to the rest of them. Though I can't even recognize half of them.

It's because half of them are dead

ahh right that completely slipped my mind

She was around 10 when this picture was taken, so it's not unusual that she's half of an adult.

Jin and Mato were probably fucking

Meant the other kids there like Reiji

but yea just checked the wiki and they have like 4 years on her

They were probably 12 back then.

Thanks for the dump.

Ema's eyes are drawn kind of like Hyuse's

Do you think its intentional and Ema is half gaijin or something? BBF mentions he only lives with his father with no mention of his mother

i just notice how are they glaring at each other, there was definitively something going in there

Jin probably harassed her or something

White Knight Yuzuru is so cute.

And she probably loved it.

Chika should tell Yuzuru to stop being so polite.

Poor Yuzuru just won't get a break this chapter.

Murakami looks so happy here

For all his irrelevance, Arafune is a pretty cool character
>Q.076: Did Arafune-kun establish Attacker/Sniper methodology through self-study? Or did he have a mentor for each of them?

>It seems he studied the logs, constructed his own theories, tried them out in rank wars, and then after multiple trial and error, only the bits he couldn’t understand himself he sought teaching for from those more experienced.

Also if you reread the manga, you may notice that he is C-Rank snipers' mentor alongside Azuma and Satoken when Chika joins Border

When will we see best boy again?

Hopefully never

But this entire chapter was dedicated to best boy user

I am glad they did

I like these two, I hope we get more development from Chika's pov of the situation

There's been a lot more light romance in the series lately with this and Reiji's crush on Yuri. It's pretty weird considering it was originally a scrapped element

I say its got something to do with the new editor since in the early chapters there was barely anything that could be considered as cannon romantic developent as it is right now

I disagree, New editor didn't happen till ch. 114 while Ema was before that

Source: Daisuke tweeted about it and said it in the author comments

Looks like Tamakoma will be at an advantage next match since destroying the wirezone is a bad idea with Azuma around.

Then I guess Ashihara just wanted to try something new

I think over these next few chapters we are probably going to get to know more about the people that will be going on the expedition

Especially with the Ninomiya squad rematch happening some time soon

Naw, Kage's mantil will be able to tear down wire zones from the inside pretty easily

>egging on his opponent to give it his all
>still telling him they're going to wreck 'em
Based Kuga, building them up just to tear them down.

It's not actually new.

There have been hints at crushes for a very, VERY long time. Ema is the ONLY character to have a crush be more than a joke, however.

What type of map would give Suzunari the advantage?

Crossing my fingers on Forest.

The forest might be too advantageous for snipers though

And Osamu, trees are the easiest way to set up complex wire zones.

Suzunari need a reason to choose a forest map though.
And there isn't a compelling one for them.

But it could be equally harder since they aren't perfectly aligned large buildings

Again - T2 advantage
Either complex map and fighting with the wires or simple map but you must be beware of Lead sniping/hound

The forest would be a lose for everyone but the most for Tamakoma.
>Snipers are very limited
>short and mid rangers will have a field day
>Cover is easily destroyed and created by cutting down some trees

As in the other fights though it highly depends on what kind of forest, and what the overall tactics will be.

>>short and mid rangers will have a field day
So basically Suzunari advantage? Kuruma and Taichi can double up in mid range to fully support Ko.

It would also play straight into Kageura squad hands.
A lot of things do speak for the forest and a lot of things speak against it.
Sure hope though they pick something we didn't see yet and not another Cityscape.

It should either be Forest or exhibition hall

It really depends on who they are afraid of.
If they are afraid of Azuma who can counter their attacker SE easily and try to bring everything into a close quarter encounter, forest is their choice.
If they are still pissed at T-2 and afraid of Kage, then exhibition hall will be their choice.

Best 4man team by far, hope notSpike gets some screentime one day

I won't allow it

Put him up for Rank Wars, I want to fight him.

Nearly spat out my drink with that edit. Ikoma's too damn great.

First fake for 164 is already out :

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1776.html

A poor continuation of last chapter. Try harder faker, it's not even entertaining.

Isnt it high time a sniper make Yuma eat shit? Yuma almost always as wipes most snipers out without much terrible.

Did Osamu at least take out Kage in that one?

It's hard for snipers to nail a clean shot on him due to his high mobility, even when he's heading straight for them

Maybe he'll be the next victim of the Godsnipe

>victim

You mean blessing

Not really no. It's called Ema Yuzuru 3 and it's full of pretty much nothing.
For some reason, the faker wants Arafune to be the commentator for next round and can't miss an occasion to call it.
Well, it's absolutely possible for Arafune to be the next commentator, but it makes a poor fake to pass the time.

I'm interested to see how the expedition will play out considering Chika and Yuzuru will be competing against Ninomiya to find the same people.

By having a trapped in an island sunrise style chapter

The first thing is : when Ema is going to learn the thruth about Hatohara, and how will he take it ?

The second is all about the inner politics of the expedition.
Most likely, there are goint to have two camps, the kido one and the other one (shinoda and tamakoma plus allies).
They will have their own way of solving each conflicts of the expedition : dealing with Hyuse once they are in afto (kido will want to kill him outright, Osamu maybe to wait and see if there are some ways to cooperate in afto too), dealing with whatever the situation is of the 4 collaborators, even dealing with the black trigger of Kuga in case of defeat (I would see Kido telling his croonies to steal its BT if he is in bad posture).

Can't wait.

I'm rooting for Yuzuru to make it just so he can give Ninomiya a stinkeye that lasts the entire trip.