When are we going to get more diversity in anime? It's not like it's unrealistic at this day and age

When are we going to get more diversity in anime? It's not like it's unrealistic at this day and age

>黒人の命が大事だ
>黒人

That's hilarious, is that really what they call them? What do they call whitey or spics?

#BURAKURAIBUSMATA

I still dont understand what skin color is supposed to add to a show

Call me crazy but everyone in bleach was black or everyone in naruto was white i would have like these shows just as much because it literally wouldnt change anything else

We already you cocksucking fucboi.

Please, fuck off.

Exactly, what's the issue then? Why can't the MC be black for once?

This, who the fuck cares what race the characters are unless it's an actual part of the show.

>Posters with moonrunes.

>Only 2 moonpeople in pic.

Really made me thunk. Nice try OP. 1/10

Recent shows set outside nippon has a lot of diversity.

Shows set in japan itself, which is the overwhelming majority, doesn't feature people of different races due to nipland itself not being a racially diverse country.

Anyways, this feels like a dumb thread made to bait out Sup Forums tier discussion.

sage

First, anime is made for moonies because they are the ones who buy BD, second there are MC with dark skin color.

Because blacks are not paying for anime and those who are don't wan't black MC.

Fuck of sjw

There are a lot of black weebs in the west, anime will do better with more demographic appeal

EWW I don't want no shitty niggers in my anime. Fuck off black skinned shitstain.

My friend I'd like to inform you about the glorious new age of waifus we're about to enter. There's a lot of push on creators these days to have a varied and diverse cast of characters. Frankly? I don't care too much about that. People should just make the characters they want to make. But there is a benefit to this current trend: a well diversified portfolio of bitches. Take a look at Overwatch for another example, you've got a bunch of different body types and ethnicities running around and it's excellent.

At the end of the day dick > diversity for all of humanity, and that's beautiful.

>So the SJWs were helping us all along?

Of course. The entry level weaboos, forcing Japan back into western animation, introducing Eastern waifu styles into the mainstream.

The obsession with homosexuality, forcing in more twinks, more yurishit.

The obsession with fat, resulting in more THICC.

Diversity = More diverse waifu pool.

Yeah sure, they watch narushit and one piss man and pirate their anime so of course they will be anime's one true savior.

It's not that it's unrealistic.

It's that there's just too few other race in Japan. It's as simple as that.

Fuck you you just reminded me of that tumblr love live picture.

I've spoken with a native Japanese guy (complete bro whose English was pretty damn good) after I noticed that a lot of their commercials have quite a few black people in them. We said that in Japan they have a stereotype that black people are very very funny to them. I didn't ask why, though I should've.

Anime is made with Japan and only japan in mind.

As much as people want to believe it, western income has very little influence to what comes out of japan. Anime-wise. There are exceptions, but even then, said exceptions are always funded by the west directly.