Leader of the free world

>Leader of the free world

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
youtube.com/watch?v=01mTKDaKa6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the state of (us)

Get used to it you fuckin bleeding sob of a vagina.

>A twitter flame-war starts WW3
>Take that you snowflakes haha......

the only way north korea can be dealt with is annihilation
nk as voided their peace pact with sk literally over a thousand times

OBSESSED

>speaking his mind

problem ?

>chunky bitch boy talks trash
>gets called out by the greatest POTUS ever
Grow a pair faggot ass mother fucker!

>Implying anyone ever went to war because of banter.
Did the emus hurt your feelings by any chance?

>problem ?
The part where his mind is almost non existent.

Shitposter in Chief.

Truly some of the greatest bait of all time.

I think it is great.

I’m looking forward to the next 7 years of this. I can’t wait to see who he sets his sights on next once the Kim regime is vaporized and the Korean penninsula is reunited and rejoins the modern world.

>mutli million dollar company

>president of the united states

>someone posting on the internet probably in his or her teens or 20's thinks someone whos been around for 70 years and achieved what he has has a non existent mind

sure thing

It’s no worse than calling him rocket man and threatening to wipe nk off the face of the earth.
They are going to go full steam ahead until they have nukes no matter what now so I guess he might as well have fun. My opinion is that trump should be working on selling that shitty new tax plan.

>born with a silver spoon up his ass
>started his business with a loan from his father for over a million dollars
>a crook
>a criminal
>bankrupt many times and kept afloat by Russian money
Idolizing this Russian puppet is laffable.

That’s who he is, yes.

Pretty awesome, isn't it.

>if i say it enough times it will become true

Trump is a more respectable man than the last 5 presidents kys

haha why is he posting banter instead of trying to destroy his civilisation while being a cucked empty suit faggot like normal western leaders! What a madman!

He's got more money than you, Ahmed. Ever driven a Lamborghini?

Yes problem, when youre the leader of a country, you should not be speaking youre mind, you represent the people, is it that hard for him or others to understand

>he just wants to be friends
hahahahahaha. this is great.
>m-muh act more presuhdenchulllll
kys, drama queen fags.

>one side gets nuked
>no more banter

Evidence?

>born with a silver spoon up his ass
Born in a rich family but went to the best schools and worked hard and graduated
>started his business with a loan from his father for over a million dollars
Anyone with his degree couldve gotten a loan from the bank but he got a loan from his dad and didnt have to pay interest
>a crook
Proof? Ofcourse not
>>a criminal
Proof? Ofcourse not
>bankrupt many times and kept afloat by Russian money
Out of like 300 companies 3 or 4 went bankrupt, not him, and using the law to your advantage while screwing over international bankers is just fine by me
>Idolizing this Russian puppet is laffable.
Still believing in russia gate pretty much shows everyone how fucking retarded you are

Now why the fuck am i replying to shills

>Americans can't bante-
Oh, damn!

Fuck bros.. I think I'm regretting my vote now...

If only black women looked like this

>youre
It's YOUR fucking language ffs

not going to lie, former trump voter here
it's hilarious seeing him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this man have the nuclear launch codes.

Thanks, are you that butt hurt about it lol
Learn to relax a bit dude.
Some of us are dyslexic but still smarter than you are my dear boy

And leading like a boss at that.

>dyslexia has anything to do with using the wrong words

>>dyslexia has anything to do with using the wrong words

he used the right word, he just left out the top comma.

Get youre lol facts right
Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling. It's a "specific learning difficulty", which means it causes problems with certain abilities used for learning, such as reading and writing. Unlike a learning disability, intelligence isn't affected.

>Faggots on Sup Forums unironically think there isn't a rich tradition of politicians in the U.S. of bantering back and forth far worse insults

>wanting to befriend a psychopath that executes thousands for just breathing wrong

o_O

>speaking like a 13 year old girl

fixed that for you

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

lmao I thought this was fake wtf

Sounds like you having a learning disability m8

Free world....Irony

Slavery has never been more prevalent.
in the world. The 56% country incarcerates more people than any other industrialized country. Even China (population 1 billion+) does not have the incarceration levels that the 56% have in their country

He would have had more money if had put it in a trust and never tried at running
companies, lost more than 6 companies

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

That's because in the land of the free, there are many people who choose to do things that are retarded enough to get them in trouble. Who'da thunk it.

Sound like, I just said i did
..... having one?

pls stop bully my fellow burger, is having rough day on webs

I know right? Isnt he just the greatest?
Yes. Yes he is.

Its too late ahmed

Lol ok deal

He's the leader of America, not "the free world".
Human rights nonsense in other countries isn't and should never be our concern.

>unlike a learning disability
so you are actually retarded, nice.

There was an apology issued through the press secretary this morning, so this is a non-issue.

I like the guy, but some things he tweets are hard to defend. Still, i'm not especially surprised.

In America we don't hate the rich just because they were born with more opportunity. Trump worked hard to turn a million into billions. He learned about real estate at a very young age and honed that business savvy. Read one of his books sometime. Did he screw some people over to get rich? probably. Does that make him a crook? Doubtful.

There is no free world.

Just countries. Some are freer than others.

Thats a different conditions, keep up boy

Then he would have never built and spread his name as much as he did, wealth goes beyond just capitol. There's an association with trump now that there wouldn't have been before if he put it in a trust and like it or not that probably helped his election cycle too

God bless this man. Politics have never been better.

>retards actually believe this

nope.
the american constitution was butchered and the 13th amendment wasn't properly thought out. Slavery is legal through the prison system.

Yes you do have a point there but the name was made by his father and he mostly devalued it

take me to yer leader, show me your anus

So every country with a prison system still has slavery?
And where can I purchase a prisoner to live in my shed and mow my lawn?

Disprove not just insult, it more effective and less pointless

>Yes problem, when youre the leader of a country, you should not be speaking youre mind, you represent the people, is it that hard for him or others to understand
He was elected as the representative of the United States. By definition, everything he says is the will of the people.

european continental countries are all right for prisons, don't know the ins and outs.
youtube.com/watch?v=01mTKDaKa6Q

OP you just got sucked in to the neocon rollercoaster that's been going on since Trump announced his election
> Trump is so uneducated, he is unpresidential don't vote for him amirite guys
> Look at this hollywood celebrity or otherwise high profile person insulting Trump! That sure showed him, right? Rekt!
> Trump insults them back
> What? How dare he! Look how unpresidential he is! He can't just insult his way to the presidency!
It's been a constant repetition for two years, get over yourself.

u iz are retarded boi

I didn't vote for Trump to be 'Presidential.' I voted for him to go in, kick butt and take names!!! I'm lovin it!!!

Lol top bants boy
Here A for effort
And F for having a point

>he doesn't know

Isn't it lovely?

Funny that the sheep are so used to being lied to by those in power, that they have come to prefer the disinginuous fake condescension and sterile lie to an actual man with humor and intelligence.

>a retard
>also a commie
pottery

Well said, user

Maybe I am a commie or just like the bait ps what wrong with being a commie please be in depth and use some facts

LITTLE BABY ROCKET KID
LUMPY LITTLE ROCKET GIRL
LIMP LITTLE ROCKET WEENIE
LITTLE TINY ROCKET BOY
EENSY WEENSY ROCKET PUD
LITTLE FAT ROCKET TARD
SHORT LITTLE ROCKET MEMBER