I'm considered a savant

I'm considered a savant.

Not in the sense of smartness but in my ability to pick up repetitions and my ability to convey technology in realistic terms.

About 3-4 years ago I began a journey to understand the greater good of technology and in doing so I came to the worst conclusion that would inevitably come to be.

Unfortunately it has came to a lot faster than expected, thanks slippery slope, and is forcing me to make a statement.

We live in the forefront of a technological age in which we are stepping off the continental shelf of sanity.

Technology within the next year alone will be capable of completely encapsulating people into a diametric thought prison.

Ever since propaganda began (((they))) have used capitalism to perfect it by trying to understand consumerism.

Really they just conducted the biggest field survey on how to persuade the human mind into doing whatever a "greater good" wants.

Big Brother = God

People's ignorance is being taken advantage of and the circling advancements in technology are allowing a caste system to be structured.

The meta data collected by all on the internet is your new persona. Nothing leaves the internet, it's static.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1G9nCFgRfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>memeflag

Kill your self faggot

>I'm autistic
A bit early in the morning to be popping nootropics dont you think?

>I'm considered a savant.
>Not in the sense of smartness

I can see why

>posting on a puddi puddi puddi board

check out this newfriend

go on

Smartness is subjective in term

If you say you are smart, generally it's because your ass is your head.

Just delete the thread user, this is embarrassing

Technology is allowing people to perfectly control a string of events around people.

To the point where a person's entire environment can be manipulated.

And you're one out of 10000 autistic fucks posting on Sup Forums about your superpowers.

You are not white.

I only IQ post to piss off btainlets.

I've inadvertently caused ripples in this ocean of piss. Only because of word manipulation.

I've kept to myself ever since I learned about these mannerisms.

But the stages of human ignorance has become trippled.

The same people who fought against a NWO are now the ones who want a global communist paradigm.

The subversion was too great.

Glad to see someone else take notice. Before researching this all myself and following the rabbit hole, I was atheist. I don't have problems, going to graduate in engineering and am very /fit/, but this all leads to something bigger and all connected to the Book of Revelation.
You are right when Big Brother=state is becoming a Good especially with scientism and moral relativism. I implore you to take the Christian point of.view and research the mark of the beast, the anti-christ, and the transhumanism agenda.
>People will ask for proof
You can research on your own, I spent 12 hours a day for 2 months on a break between school only stopping to.workout and go bar hopping.
There is a great parallel between the tower of Babel, Nimrod Babylon and the book of Revelation, history does repeat itself indeed.

I agree with transhumanism though.

I hate how AI is being neutered because of ethics.

If you read basic statistics you become racist.

I believe in;
Body
Mind
Soul

My body is material in this world, as the rest is

My mind is omnipresent, and shall be reborn in a new body

My soul is eternal because my mind will combine with the material world in order to create a balance.

If something controls the median of your mind and body, while subjecting you to something else, then it is subjecting your soul.

To have a strong soul you need to find a place where individual ideas can come from the natural character of the mind and body.

Neither are you sandnigger

Bump

You didn't really explain well, but it's ok - You made this post and it's a start. You have a responsibility to us to properly articulate this case.

1. Examples of technology used to control people (create and post a list)
2. Correlate these technologies to trauma, psychology, the human condition, existentialism, determinism, etc. Or the antithesis of
3. Examples through history where a society turned or pivoted due to a means of technological control, in this you can consider technology to be something transformative like the concept of currency
4. Ask the community here for assistance, there are others that already know what you have discovered, there are people here that see far far into the future, seek aid from those people.

You have an undertaking here. Don't lose hope, or motivation, yes you will get frustrated and discouraged many times. Don't stop. Your work will become powerful memes of good.

>I'm considered a savant.
Yeah...an idiot savant maybe.

SOUL! BODY! TRUTH! SALVATION! VENGEANCE!

>I implore you to take the Christian point of.view and research the mark of the beast, the anti-christ, and the transhumanism agenda.

I created a small psyop of making people associate jews with the alt right a few months ago and inadvertently made people become more antisemitic.

Just because I rebranded antisemitic ideas as progressive, only by neutering the ideological identity of my ideas.

Now jews can't say they aren't white.

And now Antifa is more antisemitic than actual nazis

:^))

But then define the natural character. Think very abstractly. Where most people fail to go further is that they believe in a rational world and that everything is governed by a rational thought but they fail to see the implication of that absolute truth. Either things are subjective and no one can be right and wrong, or there is an absolute in the world. Most people would call this God. In my search for the absolute and researching pizza gate, (((them))), mk ultra and all that, it all leads back to the Bible. Either people trying ot disprove it or using some passage to justify thier wicked ways.
The people driving the transhumanism agenda are part of (((them))) or are helpful idiots. I've taken machine learning courses and all that, most people don't think further of social implications of anything.
The only truth in the world is Jesus Christ through is word (King James Bible based on the textus recptus. In English or learn Greek and read the original manuscripts). Humble yourself with an open mind. You see the people who dismiss you, try not be like them.

>says the jew
Go worship the devil you smelly desert creature

Underrated.

AI is going to destroy us all.

It's going to destroy our identities.

It's going to destroy our feelings.

It's going to destroy our way of life.

Then it's going to go on the offensive and kill us.

This is already starting to happen. In only 5 more years the world will be a much different place due to AI.

Becoming as God's, is the oldest trick in the book(Genesis). It's literally what every false religion believes. To become good, englightment, or a karma based system. Imperfect man cannot make a perfect AI. There is only one Judge, Jesus Christ.

What the picture is promoting is Gnosticism, a very subtle but powerful heresy. The only requirement for salvation is belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. It's not about being a good person or attending church. Read the Bible. Religion is a form of control, especially ones that is a karma based system ( Catholics).

>considered a savant
>code for: I’m a fucking faggot who sees patterns
This isn’t rocket surgery. KYS

I'm white tho

Aww check out the special person everybody

Well considering the government warrants technology on a consumer basis it means that any great surveillance tech would be privatized to the government.

They buy patents for a reason.

Second, our own government has been spied on using just microwaves. So I don't think it takes much for an individual.

And there are many occasions in history where psychological conditioning is brought up.

The CIA has been brought to court for trying to subvert the US in the past.

And really, look at things like the STASI. If you incorporated technology you could essentially create the perfect criminal for the perfect crime without ever talking to them.

I call it future think.

It allows a person to go through this process;

Person a : 2+?=
Person b : 2+2=
Person c : 2+2=4
Person c to a : 2+2=4
Person a to c : (1+1)+2=4
Person c to b : (1+1)+(1+1)=4
Person b to c : 4=4

The idea is to create symbolism that means one thing but can be described into many others.

>i'm a savant
You left out the idiot part, which you've got enough to spare

Bump

Internet can be destroyed tho. Also there are lots of people who are aware of the situation you are described so you don't need to be pessimistic and defeatist.

Send simple image macros or memes or short youtube videos to reach the most people so that a kernel of truth may be planted.
Start small, subliminal messaging in the 60s, they didn't stop. The aired this in the 60s after each broadcast signoff.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1G9nCFgRfw
At around 50s the full message is posted.