Why is eastern europe not cucked ?

So I was thinking about this poland and christianity shilling in the last couple of days
most of them by catholics and zionist of course (T. Robinson, A. Jones, M. Sellner, you name it)

Apperantly people believe the reason eastern europe, which was forcefully athiest in the a couple of decades ago, is so "redpilled" because of muh christianity.

But I got some incide for you brainlets, lets look on east germany compared to west germany.
east germany is still mainly irreligous due to being a former communist state1 but they still were the strongest regiones for the afd in some they became the strongest party -> Saxony2

maybe the real eason eastern europe is so "redpilled" because they didn't got "anglofied".

1: confessions in germany
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religionen_in_Deutschland#/media/File:Konfessionen_Deutschland_Zensus_2011.png
yellow: catholic violet: evangelical blue: without confession

2: Afd votes in the different states
de.statista.com/infografik/11262/wo-die-afd-die-meisten-stimmen-holte/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_the_Bulgarian_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why
No political correctness.

>Why is eastern europe not cucked ?
Superior un-cuckable genes Mehmet

You can't cuck the non-whites

>maybe the real eason eastern europe is so "redpilled" because they didn't got "anglofied".
this
They came under the Russian USSR occupation, which killed all forms of degeneracy and would be very harsh leaving people hardened.

Meanwhile in the west everyone got influenced by America and started to follow american culture, which lead to our downfall

. why
communism

The truth? Realpolitik runs deep here. The politicians we elect might follow some ideologies on their own, but the average person is incredibly well-versed in realpolitik. Of course, this is not always a good thing as people tend to be somewhat short-sighted sometimes.

Unironically this.
Its kind of funny when communism saved Europe from eternal Anglo and its degeneracy.

Maybe we were wrong about communism all along

It was a good save from the eternal Anglo but today even communism has fallen.
Only non-binary demiboys will support communism

We are such hateful creatures because of all the bullying we've endured over the centuries. It turned us all into monster in human skin. We barely manage to coexists with one another but when you introduce a foreign subject we tend to react violently to it nowadays.

No cuckitalism.

>which was forcefully athiest in the a couple of decades ago
That's bullshit, back in the USSR times people were much more religious.
>maybe the real reason eastern europe is so "redpilled" because they didn't got "anglofied".
no shit
Religion still plays a big role even if you don't really see it, you could have a 100% fedora population but it would still have massive influence on society.

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/farmers-hailed-as-heroes-in-romanian-press-for-defeating-secret-eu-funded-plans-to-build-migrant-centre-in-village/

Faggot, East Germany wasn't communist no1, Czechoslovakia was. Go kill yourself and your wife's son Abdullah, Hans.

Mainly communism,put your sjw fags under real left regime for an year and they will get hardcore conservatives

Also because of the communist past we generally assume that the government is an enemy and anything on the media is a lie.

Less American inflience.

>maybe the real eason eastern europe is so "redpilled" because they didn't got "anglofied".

that is it gunter. read about cecil rhodes and all other colonial weird fucks they had in the past, and do now. all under their rule, all coca cola tier regions. also french and dutch push the same shit.

im looking to get the fuck away as far as i can from the anglosphere. derranged empayaaa oi sai builders. by deception, not by direct force on ground. no balls for that, unless it is vs bow and arrow. or in coalition of 20 vs 1. but your stupidity gunter and "holy roman empire" i am a kaiser now helped them to get there.

Why are they so red pulled?

The they’ve gone through escalating levels of political disaster for 100+ years

>ww1 kills millions
>Russian revolution kills millions
>ww2 kills millions
>Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact kill millions
>suffer through 50 years of North Korea their oppression, millions die
>finally the whole shitty thing collapses millions hundreds of thousands

And now here they are 30 years from the fall of the Soviet Union and all the faggots in Germany and France want to force More destructive policies on them?

They finally get their national identity back and Europe is telling them it’s evil and they need to destroy their traditions? Just like the commies did?

Fuck no

>>we generally assume that the government is an enemy and anything on the media is a lie.
This.
But to be honest Eastern Euro 'communism' was pretty nationalist and conservative.
If fags would try to march under fag flags in any Eastern Euro capital in 1980 they would be booted and beaten at best.

>czechoslovakia was communist
>one of the most anti migrant countrys in europe

you've just proved my point

The only reason east europe is not cucked is because they are too poor for immigrants to want to live there and they are too insignificant for Jews to want to destroy them. They are litterally white niggers. They are our mexicans. Might look kinda white, but they are lazy and stupid. Travel into western europe in order to clean toilets and move lawns.

Iron curtain saved the Eastern Europe from the cultural revolution of 60'-70'. We were hibernating since 50'. End of story.

>Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact kill millions
>suffer through 50 years of North Korea their oppression, millions die
>finally the whole shitty thing collapses millions hundreds of thousands
Burgers and their knowledge of Eastern Europe.
Man if you do not know shit do not write - nobody would know about your ignorance.

Low living standards.

They dont have the capacity to complain about what western country with high living standards complain about.

>Warsaw pact and the Soviet Union weren’t responsible for millions of deaths and the systemic oppresion and suffering of their people’s

Is that really what you are going to argue Britt?

Nah, we are one of the most religious countries in Europe, Czechs are one pf the most atheist. Our stance on niggers and muslims is the same.

Reasons:
1: Cold war and no 1968 cultural marxist revolution here.
2: Eastern Europe never developed a strong bourgeoisie - no colonial empires with cheap goods for merchants, relatively low industrialization. Mostly agrarian societies with strong peasantry and nobility well into the XIX cent. unlike the West. Liberal individualism and capitalist profit maximalization are bourgeoisie values
3: also the Enlightenment was limited here to a bunch of big city intellectuals, so little enthusiasm for liberty equality and fraternity.
4: By the time some niggers and muslims may end up here we already saw what happened in the west and we dont buy utopian visions of diversity.
5: few Jews because of Hitler so less subversion

These are moreless the reasons we have a different mindset altogether, christianity is not what matters.

I am Pole burger. I know about stuff that happen more than you do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_the_Bulgarian_Jews
Other Eastern European countries wish they had balls like us.

So you are a kid that doesnt remember or you are a liar because untold millions suffers and died under communist governments

More like living under communism has made us incredibly cynical and honed our sense of telling when something is complete bullshit.

>which was forcefully athiest in the a couple of decades ago
Maybe Czechs, but definitely not Poles

There were hippies and cultural revolution on the eastern side of iron curtain too though. It just was on smaller scale and soviets tried to fight it.

As bad as they were, if you don't count Germans expelled in the 40s then the Polish People's Republic was communist state with one of the lowest kill counts.
Of course, it was still extremely shitty and noone remembers it fondly. Polish communism was still pretty nationalistic, though. It went to the point where Polish officials had problems with Moscow. In the end they let us be nationalist as long as we were focused on hating the Germans and shut up about the Russians.

But our church is still full of faggots, that hate racism and want to flood us with shitskins. Targowice trzeba zajebać.

Eastern Europe is not cucked? Maybe not in a way that western europe is cucked but man... You can't even dream about the level of corruption here. We are being cucked by politicians much harder than the rich west is cucked by "immigrants".

When I look at our prime minister of 12+ years, I honestly cannot find any other nation more cucked than us.

I would not say that nobody remembers in fondly. Some people do. Especially all these people which industries get liquidated.
Privatization in Poland was not that terrible like in former Soviet republics but still it was shitty times.
Tell me about that untold millions. I bet you just repeat anglo propaganda.
Of course there is corruption in EE. But corruption is also in Western Europe - though more on higher level than in common folks- just people either do not notice it or do not want to notice.

>why?

because only when you lost something do you realize how important it is. if tip fedora had their way all religion would be banned and we'll see an enlightenment post-fedora

I'm warning you leftist and shrills. you start destroying the bill of rights and the only people who will suffer are you

Surely there is but on relatively much smaller scale than here.

Look, I hate niggers as much as the next guy, and i'm glad I dont get to meet any, but you can not at full senses say that EE is not cucked. In a sense, I would say that we are sweden-level cucked. I mean what our politicians get away with is un-fucking-believable.

Communism preserved their survival inatstinct

That's a blessing user.
I used to think that my country suck because its absolutely inefficient.
Then i saw how an efficient western countries efficiently apply anti-wrongthink laws and enforce multy culty like well oiled machine.
Now i consider myself lucky

don't want to romanticize the communist bloc since it was shit but it was defined by community, solidarity, self-sufficiency, shared sacrifice, opposition to Anglo hegemony. ofc social burdens were not shared equally but by far its was more a continuation of 3rd Reich Volksgemeinschaft than anything else around.

Because eastern europe is poorer. Environmental stressors always leads to strong right-wing views.

We got to experience communism first hand

you will ofc find east Germans ratting out others, snooping on neighbors, pettiness, and all other social ills but these are German cultural traits. negative anti-social behaviour in German culture like refusing to shelter bomb damage evacuees in countryside farms even 3rd Reich struggled to reduce.

They already went through the communism we are going through now.

And they are most certainly not being indoctrinated in universities, atleast not to the level we are.

The honest reason? Those countries are so shitty and don't have the gibs that Germany, France, UK, and Sweden offer. By being the West Virginia of Europe preserves the whiteness of it.

Protestantism leads to atheism. First they delete Pictures, Saints, Mary, traditions not based on the Bible, and in the end they delete God.

Exactly, anglococksucking Poland is still a developing shithole, which is in stage 1 of degeneracy (compare: Germany at early 1950s). Poland will look exactly like Sweden, but in 2066 to 2077 instead of 2017.

I am Lithuanian. We are cucked af. 50 years of communism done its damage. We may not have niggers (yet) but we a ton of other problems.

One of the biggest problems is that we are almost 100% dependent on EU and most people just dont care and dont really want to know as long as we get dem gibs

Sure our politicians are all thieves or thugs but they try to keep their turf under their control and at last some care about their serfs.
In West politicians sold out not citizens but whole countries.
That is kind of curse that is blessing in disguise. In good times its not that good like it should be but in bad times its not that bad as you would expect.
But that is the key.
being poor country let it somewhat preserve common sense and some awareness when being rich lead to decadency, degeneracy and fall.

This. Germany's constitution was written by Americans and British.

I sometimes wonder if Soviets(even with their communism and barbarism) were actually a good guys?
I mean when they decide to stop cold war they just packed and get home.