Still waiting for Chapter 51 to drop, share Halloween pics in the meantime

Still waiting for Chapter 51 to drop, share Halloween pics in the meantime.

>mega.nz/#!UYtn2ajJ!AN4tqh2YOXsP6LW36S-pYxqmPOjNm5nLiH8whQ_c2Os

Latest chapter can be grabbed from here.

>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Previous chapters can be found here.

And yes, I do blame you Felixfag for the last thread hitting image limit

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ok1l1ZhA!YsR8J135RG80Y9rueuMOvigsg2VCWf2TDTgk1a4qUY0
mega.nz/#!R19lnY7A!9x791ukQLOmDzllRUbX4VTSw5xlOghT-aYTiXdM990o
pastebin.com/jELdbTH6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM FERRI AND CRUSCH-SAMA

mega is having a seizure right now

There is not enough Halloween Ferri

Yeah, I noticed the folder for the chapters is fucked at the moment.

I saved them all, so if the link does go down I'll be sure to put an alternative up.

Picture I was going to post before image limit was hit.

Basically I want more lewd Echidna art is what I'm saying, and the nips denied me that this Halloween.

I didn't go through all the effort of typesetting this shit to get no (You)s.

I think it's awesome.
There's not nearly enough Rem content.

This could've been Echidna, but Japan failed us.

user i'm pretty sure 51 is already up.

mega.nz/#!ok1l1ZhA!YsR8J135RG80Y9rueuMOvigsg2VCWf2TDTgk1a4qUY0

It makes sense yes. The fact that he tried to save her too specifically, and talked to her later on how it was ok to not sacrifice herself to make up for what she thought helped a lot towards her feelings of affection.

This is gonna be my last attempt, if I get a translation for this, then I salute you
All I can do is hope now, I hope there is a TL by the time I wake up

Also, Re:zeropedia scans when

Elsa is always Halloween.

Huh, guess I missed it last thread, thanks for the link user.

This guy walks up to your waifu and then proceeds to claim her as one of his wives. What do you do?

meanwhile our friend summaryanon compiled everything from 1 to 51 into 1 big file located here

mega.nz/#!R19lnY7A!9x791ukQLOmDzllRUbX4VTSw5xlOghT-aYTiXdM990o

NEVERMIND IM DUMB ITS FROM 24 TO 51

its the whole phase 2

Since you're here, I have to wonder if that particular line was worded accurately from Japanese. Or maybe he was just being realistic with what his current relationship was to both up to that point despite how he felt about them. It is kind odd compared to everything he has said up to that point.

Something something horns out.

Tell him he's violating my rights and kill him.

Trick-or-murder-Roswaal.

Yeah. Some guy seemed to feel the need to make that comic to defend her love.

Anyhow, remember to always bully your Rem. It's worth it.

Where the hell are they? Looks like ruins for some reason.

Encouraging verbal 69s, eating together, making promises, petting, and cuddling probably sped things up too. It's overlooked but he sort of brought it on himself by enabling her and never quite rejecting her overall goal to pursue him. What was she supposed to think with those mixed signals?

balls

I can't tell when this is supposed to be taking place.

Or to lend out phones.

Halloween Betty demands all your candies, I suppose.

I'm not sure I get this, but I'll run with it.

best girl

All right. Just finished watching the series and Beatrice is my favorite character. Ayone care to explain how she and Subaru start getting along?

Judging by the scenery, it's around From Zero.

Kawaii as fuck

Subaru has always wanted to get Betty out of the library so she can run around like a child. Betty was pretty much callously abandoned by her mom on a curiousity whim.
So Subaru gets super pissed at said mother when he finds out the truth and wrecks the contract that kept Betty sealed in the library by claiming Beako as his guardian spirit.
That also makes Subaru and Echidna end up on bad terms.

He explores why she is the way she is and her decision to stay put without prompting. They argue about it in a few loops but he succeeds in the end and they make a contract. She's also his only source for using magic now because he used overused his damaged gate that was supposed to heal over 6 months or more.

You can tell Rem got moist by being called "mom" by Subaru.
Oh, the bed roleplay possibilities...

So she pretty much is Subaru's companion now. Is Beatrice fond of Subaru like Rem or Emilia or is their relationship different? I'm okay as long as they get along though.

Betty is treated like his imouto.

At best it's a brother and sister/father and daughter relationship. Not really romantic.

She treats him like her big brother and he treats her like his little sister/daughter. It's completely fraternal love. They seem to have really clicked and now she demands headpats, which he happily gives

That's good enough for me. Thanks kind anons.

Looks like things are about to get lewd. There was a sequel image with Ram. Did he call her mom too?

I don't really know. The translation I saw confused me, so I'm going to wait until it gets cleared up.

If you love Betty-imouto, you're a friend.

Post OTP

>Subaru-kun...
>How could you momzone Rem?
>That's it. You're grounded, no mayonnaise, no memes, no vase breaking, no Emilia-sama, no radio calisthenics
>You will have to eat all the peppirs, tomatoes, and eggplants on your plate and only focus on your studies -- but praising Rem is allowed
>Go to my room now

I can see Rem loving some mom roleplay.
>I'm very disappointed in you, young man. I will have to spank you

How many gallons of tea does he drink in the AU?

I read they were translating arc 4?

Yeah. One is 1:1 detailed and is not very far. One is very far ahead but does things dirty and paraphrases at times.

Here's a resource for continuing where the anime left off

pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

Thanks user.

The original translator seemed to have screwed up who was talking, possibly misread some words, and used lots of guess work. I wouldn't take these too seriously, but I tried using google translate and my absolute shit moonrune skills to fix it up for the proper context.

>80.000 page summary

I want to gently kiss and cuddle with Ferri while comforting him so he doesn't have to cry himself to sleep because of Crusch.

80,000 *word summary. It's really just chapters 1-20 in one pdf and there's just some paraphrasing to move scenes along but the dialogue is mostly intact.

Holyshit, Ram is brutal...

whyboner

Nice quads

>9999
Ram confirmed as QUEEN OF BANTZ

SASUGA, NEE-SAMA!

Yep. I actually had to retranslate all of her dialogue there, because the guy mixed up who was talking and completely screwed it up.

I don't mind being praised.

>Rem takes her words seriously and walks in with a nappy and a determined look on her face

Would Subaru RbD?

You should say "user doesn't mind being praised, yes?"
Goo job btw, user.

You did good work user

He wouldn't intend to but coincidentally that would be the moment where he discovers it is actually possible to die from shame.

Aw, she's dressed as a vampire, how cute.

Apparently I suck at finding images on Twitter.

You're not the only one, I've been complaining about the lack of Echidna art, but then I just randomly stumbled upon a bunch.

The Echidna vs Emilia art is always funny to see.

Well, I'll probably change it again once he gets back to me.

Vampire Rem, which I suppose would be like Elsa dressing up as an oni.

Did the Echidna vs. Emilia from a few threads back ever get translated? Was curious.

How important do you figure the first sword saint is to the story? I remember seeing something about how Subaru thought Shaula may have killed him, and she apparently thought of him as a horrible person, and he was an extreme ass.

This one? Nope, I don't think any of the Echidna fanart has been translated yet.

I've seen another user ask around a few times, but I don't think he ever got a response.

Well, he was relevant to sealing Satella, and founded the sword saint line, so that's something.

Spookiest Re:Zero image yet.

Are you sure about that?

The only translation I've ever gotten was for this one. And that's only for one line, I think Echidna saying saying something like "I'm pretty too!" or something along those lines.

Dear god, no.
No.

The joke only really works if you've conquered the slog that is Echidna's contract proposal.

Meant to reply to this post.

I find it really funny to see Echidna getting pissed at Emilia in these pics. Though I wish I knew the context.

>Echidna's contract proposal.
This?

>Subaru onii-chan

This.

bunnies can be spoopy

What instead of being a girl (male) he was a boy (female) for Halloween?

Post horny bunny

You lost me bro

>I love Emilia

>that annoyed expression
She shows so little skin, and yet I still have an overwhelming desire to pound her.

She's a slut, after all.

That