Hispanics enslaved blacks

Hispanics enslaved blacks.

Lel.

But blacks are afraid to confront Hispanics about it.

Why?

>Hispanics enslaved blacks
You mean Sephardic Jews?

>Found the Spaniard

Muslims sold africans to europeans and yanks and STILL enslave africans today but african-americans are allowing muslim brotherhood and cair to be advocates for them as BLM.

CAPTCHA: spaniol lose

Cause Hispanics fall under the "minority" category or "non white"" as it is formally known. It doesn't follow the narrative. The only people that the world is allowed to hate are whites. Everyone else is pampered because they the "minority"

Because Hispanics don't have any money, so why even try shaking them down m

Because blacks, like white women, only get away with what they're allowed. Several races have enslaved blacks but they only chastise whites for it because whites validate them. It's a shit test that whites keep failing over and over again.

It's because whites have power and money spread across a large margin. Everyone else had 10 mega rich families and a ruling class. You can't shake down those people

No mestizos did not enslave blacks, it was always whites

I think it is because Hispanic women often get with black men. They often see Hispanics as "allies" against "wypipo" because of this. Especially Puerto Ricans.

What I find ironic is that most Hispanic men that I know(and I work in a kitchen with a ton of Mexicans mind you) cannot stand black people because they date their women and obviously because most are fucking human garbage and they know it.

becouse spain doesent fuck around , they can be realy cruel sometime and thats good thing

Where'd all those letters for "thicc" come from?

>Hispanics enslaved blacks.
so did jews.

the jews made it all possible with their trading ships. they pushed slavery for profit more than any other race.

Only european whites have empathy and guilt, any other group of people would laugh them in the face as they kick them back to africa.

>But blacks are afraid to confront Hispanics about it.
the average nigger doesnt even know it happened.

Actually it was whites, blacks and jews who enlsaved blacks. We bought them from other blacks and they were shipped to the Americas on Jewish ships(despite what wikipedia will tell you)

True... Jews have to go... along wirh blacks.

I wasn't talking about injun hybrids.

I was talking about actual Hispanics... some mixed with Old World bloid like Gitanos, Judes, Arabs, North Africans (Hamitic).

name must be provided. stop with audism.

Most of niggers don't know where or what Portugal is, much less who really enslaved them.

They don't care who enslaved who in the past.
They care who can be bullied to give them gibs now.

We had pajeet and chink slaves here in my town, your nigger ass would have been slaved on sight island nigger.

Found the shitposter.

Chink slaves in Peru and Bolivia too.

They're the best. They never complain.

well still no t h i c c c names. i had enough i quit /pool/ 4eva

what ?

Hispanics are the master race.
Much love to all the retarded Hispanic posters on Sup Forums from mother ESPAÑA.

I can't wait until China openly starts enslaving Africans.

It's because whites keep raising their children to allow it. Hispanic families openly hate and vilify blacks and other races within their home. Every latin female you see that is "blacked" is also openly shunned by her family with little or no remorse. If the woman gets angry about it the family laughs at them for their anger. It's expected and part of the culture you are to be laughed at for being blacked. You are a waste and your children are a waste. They still interact with them but will openly treat them as a "special needs" kid gets treated. Hispanics are so racist they make blacks seem okay by comparison. The difference though is Hispanics are racist but for the most part usually only the mental cases are violent about it. Everyone not Hispanic is a joke that can't ever measure up to the pride of being Hispanic. This is ingrained in every single Hispanic child as they grow up. Massive amounts of unrefined pride and belief they are superior to the point of not even needing to fight about it or put someone down, since it's obvious they are superior.

Don't believe me? Ask a Spanish friend's older relatives what they refer to you as, 9/10 they don't refer to you by name. They refer to you by your skin color. Oh that's your [insert race] friend with the [random materialistic object you own]. They don't even see you as part of their species and it's all subconscious and subversive.

>Hispanics are so racist they make blacks seem okay by comparison.

Liberal nonsense.

Do Hispanic women even date black men?

No.

He thinks squat mestizos rape babies are Spaniards.

Because some of us look white and some look black. This confuses the negron.

Lel.

My family would literally beat anyone that dated a black person. Cousin was caught holding hands with a nigger and was beaten by my aunt and the nigger was jumped during lunch break.

If I can't be German or English at 25% like the American meme or w.e random number then they sure as fuck aren't Spaniards.