Smash or Pass. Already destroyed the one I have. Anyone else going to smash today?

Smash or Pass. Already destroyed the one I have. Anyone else going to smash today?

destroy it

>buying the jewish coffee maker
Soda Stream is owned by an Israeli company too.

I use a $15 drip machine or $10 french press depending on my mood.

What’s wrong with coffee makers now? Besides the risk of mold, or is it the caffeine?

Honestly I support this "SJW" tactic. Killing the stocks of these companies is exactly what we need. (((Shareholders))) are the first major block between "us" (or our interests, maybe) and mainstream culture.

so you're gonna post this stupid shit for a couple of days and then it's gonna be all

YAAAA WE TROLLED THE FUCK OUTA THEM ALTRIGHTERZ!

fake and gay and lame

i'm not sure what this has to do with politics, but

smash

A Keurig is a double Jewing. Not only have you succumbed to the caffeinated Jew, but you fallen victim to the K-cup Jew as well.

Keurig caved to Soros Group and pulled advertising from Hannity.

This is going to be one of those things where the snarky left wing types make fun of right wingers for being crazy. It's terrible fucking optics. Please don't. Not over Hannity of all people.

What kind of disgusting plebian uses those things anyway?

>but you fallen victim to the K-cup Jew as well.

I just use one of those reusable ones you put your own coffee in.

fucking kys negroid commie scum

I too would fuck this coffee maker

>This is going to be one of those things where the snarky left wing types make fun of right wingers for being crazy
And? Literally why does this matter even slightly?

You do realize the point of what we do is to get attention and therefore pull down the psychological barriers holding political beliefs in place, right? You do realize being correct makes the political spectrum tilted entirely in our favour, right?

No, I don't give a fuck about Sean Hannity nor his good goy tv show. Plus my Keurig cost me a hundred bucks and I'm not going to buy a new coffee machine over something so insignificant.

nobody needs to destroy a hundred dollar coffee maker for this, besides, we need our coffee for maximum shitposting

>destroying your own functional property and buying a new one
YES , GOYIM !!

>Sup Forums unironically falling for russian cyber influence campaigns
>again

I am a little conflicted about this whole situation. On the one hand Keurig has the right to advertise (or not advertise) wherever they please and the consumer has the choice to vote with their dollars, and they should do so especially if they don't agree with what a business is doing. On the other hand, I think many people are over reacting and sperging out more than necessary. The same kind of reaction we criticize lefty sjws for.
I personally do not own a keurig, but if i did I would most likely switch to a competitor, but I would never go and make a big deal about it on social media. I would simply let my money do the talking and leave it at that.

Getting attention for trashing your coffee maker because the advertiser pulled its ad from Fox News is fucking stupid. No amount of being correct can make smearing yourself in literal shit seem like rational behavior.

The left will make fun, 90% of the right will agree. Making yourself look stupid to attract attention to no particular issue is... well, fucking stupid. If you're going to do it, do it I guess. Shit will just be true to your nature.

These things are just BPA-delivering machines.
Heating up those shitty plastic containers with a very hot liquid leeches the chemical directly into the drink.
Absolutely terrible delivery mechanism. Dangerous to public health.

Slide / bot thread. Sage.

I tried that. You have to clean it after every cup made which destroys the inherent convenience of owing a Keurig in the first place.

Smash and buy a french press. They cost under £10, never break down and take up as much space as a cup in the cupboard.

I too can use whatever flag I want and not get called out for shilling! :o) Seriously though kill yourself """commie"""

>Don't listen to them, buying new coffee machines surely outweighs the benefits of hurting Keurig stock, goyim!

this

i think its a good idea
a leaf that cant into political statement
how absolutely common
you are existentially bland as a nation

I've never seen the point of those things. I have an old filter coffee/espresso maker that does a much better job. Mainly though I just use better quality instant and a milk frother.

You are wrong. The attention whores on the left will see all the attention 'how I destroyed my Keurig' videos are getting and feel compelled to participate.

It could be the new Harlem shake. I'm gonna see if I can blow mine up with diet coke and mentos.

It's not meant to seem rational. Anything irrational "we" do is accelerationism, and anything rational we do is also accelerationism. Playing good cop/bad cop is more accelerationist than either.

>drinking the ass-water jew
Just get caffeine pills if you have an addiction.

The small aluminium coffee tabs are a jewish plot, If you really drink that much coffee that you need a coffee maker, buy one that mills whole coffee beans you can refill.

Who cares about stock, what kind of pussy drinks coffee when there's rum?

wagecucks can't become inebrieated at work for liability purposes.

Get on my level

Poor bait s age

the coffee those make taste like old cooler water lmao. Get a proper espresso machine like a Rancilio or something

>falling for the coffee jew
>falling for the kureig jew on top of that
>not drinking tea

Whew lad.

Couldn't you just stop buying the K-cups and get a reuseable cup and nonaffilated coffee brands to have the same economic impact against Kuerig without destroying your own property?

JK, you shouldn't be drinking coffee anyways. Smash Away.

Never bought into the Keurig faggotry. I have a French press and that traditional drip coffee kit, which is basically a reusable cloth filter held up by a rig and you pour hot water (that you heat up yourself) on top and using a spoon to extract as much from the grinds as possible. I also grind my coffee beans.

>Not jewing the jew with reusable aftermarket cups
>double jew the jew by picking it up from a garage sale

Im fine with it.

t. Retard who uses shit coffee or not nearly enough grounds. Buy beans from a local roaster and grind them course, 2 TBSP to 6 ounces of water just under boiling and let it sit for 7 minutes before plunging. French press is the patrician way to brew coffee.

>tea
>american
that ain't right

Do you even know how to use a french press? You can make the coffee as strong/weak as you want, thats one of its selling features.

>Keurig
>coffee
No. Get yourself some fucking grounds and make coffee like a normal fucking American.

Why Kuerig pulled ads from Sean "Wall Banger" Hannity for assuming Roy Moore's innocence before being proven guilty is beyond me?

Tea totting for life

>pic sorta related