Black guy who killed White teens screams BLACK LIVES MATTER at court

How come this wasn't a bigger news? Can you image if it was the opposite?

youtube.com/watch?v=hsLf3RWI5HE&t=1s

Also Nigger crime thread

new day
same story

This is what we fought the Germans for.

bump for Nigger hate

what a sack of shit. Bump for real thread.

>family members murdered
>0 remorse from killers
>forgive them
With this attitude I'm not sure the white race deserves to continue. As an aside I'd be interested to see a scenario where each of this woman's family members are killed in front of her, one at a time, just to see how long it takes her to break pacification and fight back.

People offer forgiveness for their own sake. It helps them move on. It was likely proposed by their psychologist.

Libtards are out of touch with reality.They live in Orwellian world.

It makes no sense to forgive when the other side refuses to apologize or admit mistake

this is the only thing black lives matter stands for, killing whitey and making blacks untouchable

100% true and they are backed by Soros and lying media

Daily reminder that niggers are soulless and must be removed from North American soil. They destroy everything they touch with their diseased paws.

He looks like that nigger tranny politician that just got elected

is that a human head in the tire?

Daily reminder that blacks are human garbage.

>Kills 2 white teenagers in public
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
Do liberals get off to this kind of stuff?

Niggers are fucking animals. What a fucking scumbag.
"I want to apologise for some nigger criminals that were killed in cold blood (yeah right) which is why I killed these innocent people in cold blood."

Hang these fucks.

DAILY REMINDER: All blacks are niggers. Some are just able to mimic Whites. Get them around a group of blacks and watch them devolve into animals.

>surrounded
>hands in pockets
I don't want to blame the victim but I do.

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

I'm less interested in what he screamed in the courtroom and more interested in what he will scream in the chair

I knew you were a insectoid just from the green text. What is it with non-whites thinking they are anonymous?

White kids are trained to be passive like this, because anything other than total passivity is racism.

Do chads kick nigger ass for things like that? Like these guys from baseball and football teams in the movies.

It isn't reported on the news because Black people don't matter.

It absolutely not CHristian. No forgiveness without repentance is Christian. This is some sewer tier “Shack” level satanism.

No, it's a nigger

Yeah but it never gets 5 trillion reblogs and 6 million views on worldstar.

black males are overhyped af

ooooold

>(((psychologist)))

LOL no. Didn't you see the father say, "I wish this were a third world country, the outcome of this whole thing would have been different."

He was saying he wanted to necklace those nogs or whack them in some lynching type deal.

I heard that black kid went to prison for that
Makes you wonder why in the world he even needed that knuckle duster when he could've just blindsided the twig anyway without raising the chance of landing in prison.
Nogs and logic don't go well

You can see the total disbelief in the bailiff's eyes. That look speaks in large volumes.

lel, reminds me of this.

RACE

I dont care how much money it would cost.If that happened to my kid I would smuggle that money or drugs into prisons and put a hit on all of them

He's a nigger. They're all on the same side.

WAR

NOW

Maybe he can bunk in with Anthony Weiner and get some white ass.

>Congratulations on your election win

>niggers kills your children
>literally your legacy in this world
>you're too old to make any more to pass on your genes
>your entire life is ruined
>as a final insult they basically say fuck you whitey and black lives matter
>...
>forgive them

The absolute fucking state of whites jesus christ. Imagine if it was a chink family or a Mexican, they'd probably be in jail for revenge killing. Holy shit. You people are literally begging to be ended, my God what have the Jews done to you, sad poor bastards

Hang rope from a tree. We got neenees who want swing from their necks.

You fought the Germans and the Japanese, and this is what you got. I hope it was worth it.

He's not getting the chair, idiot.

No one hates niggers more than blacks in any kind of law enforcement

Black people are animals. They ARE NOT humans.

Literally I approve eugenics and forced sterilization of these apes.

Theyre literally worse than animals. If any of these increasingly common grusome murders were reversed with a white attacker it would be end of the world type national news. These blacks commit these atrocities on a daily basis. We would be so much better off if there was a complete genocide. The 1% of (relatively) decent niggers isn't worth saving and they will most likely just pop out more criminal offspring anyways.

BLACK "PEOPLE" ARE SCUM

Exactly this. The man wanted them tortured to death, the woman wanted mercy. It's pretty standard dude.
As an aside, if you want a lenient legal system, get women involved. If you want a severe one, make sure men are in charge.

This happens every day. Blacks on white crime is not a hate crime.

I'd murder them desu

See, shit like this used to bother me.

Then I realized, wait a minute. These victims are probably 99% libtards. Only a libtard would allow themselves to be victims of niggers. When non libtarded people are confronted with niggers chimping out they perforate them and they get a free trip to the morgue.

Now I see this as “helicopter rides” for libtards and we don’t even have to pay for the gas. AND it gets the niggers off the streets for a few decades. It is a win/win.

Ape

Civicnationalism.webm

>the one thing that all people of every flag can agree on
Niggers fucking suck

Monkey

Monkeys about to riot just because they want to.

He probably didn't even get charged with a hate crime. Only Whites get charged with hate crimes in this Jewed fucking system.

needing rependence for forgiveness is not christian its sew tier shack level satanism

I'm so fucking sick of there being no public outrage about this shit, yet every time a nig dies there's a huge chimpout.

Slavery was good thing. At least then these apes were disciplined and worked.

Now they are free and wild. Bring back slavery!

Blame the (((media))), my bong friend

Nobody ever hears about it. Jews cover for niggers with their media.

You're all ignoring that it's a suburban middle class Christian woman saying this.
That demographic is about 99% retarded. The only problem is that their opinions are given merit.
The father wanted him to get 3rd world treatment.

Take that up with Jesus.

this

>kekistan flag
Go back to plebbit

The good ole' days...

Why film it? I'm sure he wasn't thinking beyond the next day and how cool other retards would think he is in school. Limited ability to plan into the future due to a low IQ. It's the cause of a lot of opportunistic crimes.

Fucking niggers. If black lives mattered they wouldn't kill each other like wild animals.

Woke AF

Black people kill other black people.

>When a man that gave his entire live to stop africans from being subhuman animals admits that everything he did was a waste

They're not doing it fast enough.

>mfw the media's lack of coverage for this implies violent blacks are too common to be news

This is how much a black life is worth

>white race
>christ tards

pick one please

Fuck that. Just get rid of them. Jews too. They seem to have their hand in every thing that hurts a nation.

those are prop guns, retard

and this quote is 100% fake. Schweitzer never said this.

Click the image to see the monkey within.