Elsagate

medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

investigatingyoutube.com/

YouTube is being flooded with bizarre videos for kids, featuring unpleasant/immoral/bizarre themes like scat, kidnapping, dismemberment, drug use, infantilisation and learned helplessness. They may also feature Monarch programming and may be being used to make children easier to groom and abuse.

Just search "bad baby", "Frozen", "Elsa", "Spiderman", "finger family" on YouTube and it'll come up with thousands of the videos, some with millions of views. I know people personally who let their kids watch this shit unsupervised, thinking it's just wacky kids stuff, but they don't realise the danger they're putting their kids in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSBF398NEhs
youtu.be/kcn0ztOy_GA
youtube.com/watch?v=zaAIgTRcCqQ
archive.is/KmqxS
socialblade.com/youtube/c/maddakenz
scp-wiki.net/scp-993
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seen one of my younger cousins watching that channel in your picture, but what the fuck is the deal with that.

Y'all are so fucking late on these vids, the kids are dead by now, good job.

youtube is already cracking down on it.

(((They))) say that but where's the proof? Why aren't Disney, who are normally very litigious with their IPs, flagging up these videos which use their IP in such a disrespectful way to such a large audience?

Hey kids!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

Fuck, even Sup Forums banners are infested with Elsa!

>using ya'll when you're not southern

go back to tumblr

Because the content is generated by algorithms producing 10 000 videos a day

>Hitler nursery rhymes

hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=xSBF398NEhs

This the third result when you search "Elsa" on YouTube. It's been up for nearly a year, and has 45 million views. It features human actors, so it isn't possible to be generated by an algorithm. Yet it's still up. (((Disney))) must be allowing this.

Godspeed anons

the biggest issue is that a) google doesnt demonitize them, yet conservatives and even shit like wrestling are demonitized regularly and b) disney, who defends their copyrights with righteous vengence and even goes as far as to blackball anyone that gives bad reviews, does not file any copyright notices or anything related to these and even supports many of them with their youtube channels

Bumping for a good cause

a bump for you fine lads

bump for tim pool

This is old news and the one of the firsts who went all out on this shit was Ethan from H3H3 like year or two ago.
Shame it still isn't regulated and jewtube is letting this slide.

Also elsagate...wonder why i heard that hmm, oh yeah reddit. Go there for more info

Guess what, there's a lot worse and bizarre content on youtube, though not intended for children. You wouldn't take YTP or idubbz or abridged series or anything like that down, would you? Can you prove that elsagate videos are intended for children and does that intent even matter? When Filthy frank made a frozen cover, doesn't that (loosely) fall under the same category as elsagate videos?

The problem is not the videos. The problem is that normie parents can't into internet and online parenting, so they let their kids watch this.

This guy is out of Granite City, IL / St Louis, MO.

used to have a lawn care business - identifies himself by name in several vids.

his world is filthy and will collapse upon itself by his own doing.

>claiming an anonymous person is not something

Do these videos show up on YouTube kids app?

Why doesn' t somebody dox these "actors? That should do something.

Or the problem is the government is too fucking lazy to actually regulate the internet and allows their people to do this degenerate stuff.

Ya best leave this here personage, boy, unless ya'll wanna get into a whooole buncha darn diddly trouble

Yeah, it's disgusting and Google seems to be doing nothing to stop it. So the only solution is to block Youtube at your router. That's what I've done. It's a PITA.

Just search... yeah I gonna not. Probably already on a list for just coming here

Are you trying to bait me with this authoricuck stuff, user?

the elsa and spiderman videos are directly aimed at children you disingenuous fuck,and they imitate eating shit and having sex , how stupid can you get,holy shit i would love to put a bullet in your head

they did for one of the elsagate ones. it was some european banker couple on the board of a bank or something making $100k a month on youtube.

i hope you're a channel operator in the states, because then *i know* i have you dead-to-rights.

tell your bosses, your handlers - i'm coming for them.

Can confirm, my kid was watching these fucking videos and he began doing weird shit like poking my dog in the ass and wanting to drop baby head sized rocks on him. Hes about to be 4, he also watches these stupid bears that are always misbehaving. We put a stop to it a while ago then this elsagate shit popped up on my feed and WTF.. then i post on kikebook, tag normie friends and they think theyrr smart because they only let their kids watch youtube for kids!!! Fucking cunts dont realize it gets past the algorithmn censor. Their los..

Sup Forums here.

We were onto this shit years ago, you guys are slow.

pussy

>parents shouldn't let their kids do this
>they should monitor them 24/7 even though they have work to do
Funny since you're the real authoritarian. The Nuclear family is the most authoritarian unit ever created. Besides, I'm pretty sure you're baiting since Sup Forums doesn't like libertarians since they tolerate degeneracy

>Can you prove that elsagate videos are intended for children and does that intent even matter?

kill yourself

Children aren't even allowed on youtube, ya daft cunt. The parents that let their kids watch the shit should get a bullet in the neck, not me. It's not hard to find a kid-friendly alternative to youtube, to make a custom playlist, to pay a little bit of attention to what your kid is doing online. Or god forbid, you don't let them be on the internet unsupervised until they are at least school age.

>they should monitor them 24/7 even though they have work to do
That's a strawman.

>The Nuclear family is the most authoritarian unit ever created
lel, well now I know for sure you're baiting. What other great lines do you got?

I wouldnt doubt if its big corps also taking part in this to get kids to buy their shit, theres a peppa pig one where shes getting stabbed im the mouth by a dentist and a mcdonalds bag scrolls by

the problem isn't the kids in the videos, it's the immense amount actively watching them and absorbing them

Pack it up guys, it's a troll.

If you don't think this shit is suspect then consider this: why do these people who make these videos insist on making them into the most degenerate shit possible? Is "Elsa Spiderman Mario Throatfucking Elsa Poops On Spiderman Epic Fail" the only way these people can get their coveted views, and do videos like that seriously draw more clicks from children than say "Elsa and Spiderman Bake a Cake"?

I understand why they abuse popular characters to get views, but it's the degenerate nature of the video content that I don't understand and I can only assume that the reason for it is malicious.

time to rev up those gas chambers

but seriously these look like eastern europeans, making me think that someone is throwing shekels at some poor slavs to crank out this shit. Probably social conditioning for children. Ill never put anything past (((them))).

>I'm pretty sure you're baiting since Sup Forums doesn't like libertarians since they tolerate degeneracy
no they dont? there is nothing more degenerate than taxation for things you never use want or ordered

wtf

what's up asshole?

Leave this board and never return. I'm sure you Jews have a subreddit or some shit, where you can sit in a circle and masturbate over how great bitcoins, weed and (((Ayn Rand))) is.

because their blackmailers tell them that they won't get clicks from the pre-arranged money laundering click farms unless they create more degenerate shit than their competitors.

it's a fucking puppet show.

Yes they should

but parenting is almost a non existent thing in "modern" countries now ,people are too enslaved

YOUTUBE SAID ITS CLAMPING DOWN ON THESE THEY SAY USING A FAMILY FREINDLY FRANCHISE IN A DEGENERATE WAY WILL NOW GET YOU DEMONITIZED AND THAT IS THE KILLING SHOT

MARVEL DOESNT LIKE THIS NOR DOES DISNEY,BESIDES THESE QUEERS MAKING MONEY FROM BOOTLEGGING THEM THEY ALSO HARM THEIR BRAND WITH GERMAN SCAT FETISH SHIT!

FOR ONCE MAYBE THE APOCALYPSE AND DEMONITIZATION IS A GOOD THING

STARVE THEM OF CASH YOUTUBE!

>spelling out "y'all"
>spelling "y'all" with an apostrophe
I highly doubt you're a southerner, but you're certainly a faggot.

As long as they haven't deleted the videos yet. Youtube, Disney and Marvel have been doing jack shit.

>Eating freaky pizza challenge
Every single time

Motherfinger is redpilling every kid on the internet
youtu.be/kcn0ztOy_GA

its technically allowed as it comes under satire etc just like we do with comedy skits on our politics eceleb vids

there are certain laws you can skirt,IE having 2 bars of a song without paying royaltys etc

13 million views on a kids channel!??! The CPM on that shit must be through the goddamn roof!

youtube.com/watch?v=zaAIgTRcCqQ

WAT IS DIS

>searched webcam on youtube
>mfw

are those videos monetized, why?

>Hitler teaching your kids colors and numbers
Fucking 10/10

Why do you like big daddy government so much, user? Is it because you're a retard with no morals or goals and would turn into a degenerate bum the moment government or religion didn't tell you how to act and what to consume?

Guess it's time to rev up #frankgate
But no, they can write whatever they want there and do whatever videos they want (as long as it is not against guidelines), doesn't mean that it actually is suitable for kids. Happy tree friends seemed like it was for kids, too. Just think with your own brain, youtube is not your nanny.

My niece watched them for a while because my sister is a single mother and apparently not that great a parent. The kid mimicked the behaviors she saw in the videos - yelling, le poopoopee fart topics, pissing herself, hitting others and just generally strange stuff. Whenever I got the tablet in my hands I'd delete the history and subscribe to AnimalWonders Montana, official cartoon channels and things like that (some of which by the way don't even declare to be "for kids" or "kids friendly" afaik), lowkey try to get the algorithm avoid elsagate (never really worked, of course). I even told my sister about some online sites that are specifically for kids and in Estonian, great places, and she just ignored it and let the kid roam around on youtube. It wasn't even just elsagate, the autoplay takes you all over youtube when you don't pay attention, from peppa to condom challenges. Kids on youtube in general are a huge problem.

Wow, that video is really sinister. Not. Sup Forums is retarded again like usual.

stating that a video/channel is kid friendly and presenting material which is not kid friendly *is* against the guidelines.

lying is not satire.

You fucking pedo.

>stating that a video/channel is kid friendly and presenting material which is not kid friendly *is* against the guidelines.
Could you point me towards the specific guideline?
I'll just assume its true and play the devil's advocate. Can you prove those videos are not kid-friendly? We can all agree that it's degenerate, moral-less filth. But there is no explicit nudity, swearing or gore.

Commie

MORE INFO REQUIRED

I'm so happy that i'm not the only one who thinks there is something behind the creepy videos, fuck jewtube

Found this searching Finger Family on youtube, MaddaKenz is the account name

Third video down involves a young child taping another to an inflatable slide, repeated sounds/images of kids pulling ducttape from a roll, and an unsettling screaming while the duct taped girl struggles.

This. You can't upload one video reviewing a Disney movie but (((they))) allow these type of videos.

Saw this stuff mentioned on the BBC a few days ago. This is some really fucking sinister stuff.

Any theories as to who's doing this and how they get away with it?

several of greg's videos portray unwarranted violence from the kids towards their parents, violence from the parents towards the kids, and general learned-helplessness.

the general knowledge we as a society have derived from the field of psychology is that this type of behavior and content is severely detrimental to the development of the brain in young children.

it's absolutely not kid-friendly, the content is designed in a way (whether intentionally or unintentionally) to stunt the mental growth of children. that is as non-friendly as it gets.

attached are some of the guidelines which greg's channel violates. by stating kid-friendly when it is not, he is attempting to bypass the restricted mode filters. this is a violation.

Basically there are these sites full of games where perform surgeries and do other weird shit on Disney princesses. Sup Forums found them one day and the mods couldn't delete the threads fast enough, we were hitting bump limit in like 15 minutes.

archive.is/KmqxS
socialblade.com/youtube/c/maddakenz
>MaddaKenz
>user created 4/2/15
>June 2017 stats: uploads: 83, subscribers:1.37M, Views: 592M
>Nov 2017 stats: uploads: 124, subscribers: 1.59M, Views 703M

Why the violence, gore, piss, shit, adult themes, etc...?
Do these content creators think it's okay for kids? Do they just not care? Or is it a more sinister sort of thing? Desensitizing our kids?

bump

We spent days discussing what the games could possibly be for, and who their intended audience was. The most fucked up part was how stuff like this would be mixed in with innocent little dress up games on sites that would be in the first few results when you google "games for girls."

parent here. no they fucking are not, that shit is ALL over and stays up for months and months on end despite having millions of views and I can only assume thousands and thousands of complaints.

fucking jewtube wont even allow you to block a channel from your own account settings, that alone is a crime.

I finally just deleted the app and blocked the website on my kids tablets, but of course they are throwing a fit about it.

fucking kikes.

Disney etc are actually legally mandated to challenge trademark infringement or they lose their trademarks, so its painfully obvious that this goes well beyond Youtube and is being alllowed at the highest levels across the media corporations.

Again, these accounts stay up for months and garner tens of millions of views per video.

scp-wiki.net/scp-993 Describes a clown for kids that teaches them interesting things.

Did anyone watch the JonTron video (bear with me here) on Bootleg Disney? I can't pull it up now but at the end he "reviews" a compilation of hundreds of Flash games that are essentially the same as the elsagate ones. Lots of weird, creepy shit, particularly medical/surgery topics and things involving pregnant characters ("Elsa brain surgery" "Elsa zombie baby"). Anyone who can watch it and find out about that compilation could get some clues about where these things come from...

Hey I'm southern and phone posting fight me irl

They've fought it. they lose when the character is doing something unrelated to actual movie content.

elsa taking a shit on her day off? not in a movie, not copyrighted, and if claimed as satire, effectively a bastardized version of fair use.

this is why it stands.

>I dont know what trademark is but im just gonna shill for disney anyhow and hope nobody else knows either

Trademark covers IMAGES AND LIKENESSES you fucking asswipe

>(((regulating))) the internet
Get out

Didn't even see this before posting Was there ever any good theory about where they come from? Someone has to be coding the games and shooting the videos, AIs can't generate those alone quite yet.

>Anyone who can watch it and find out about that compilation could get some clues about where these things come from
IIRC most of these are made out in the middle east like Pakistan and Egypt

I have to mention that I agree with everything you wrote, but the (oxford) definition of child-friendly is
>Welcoming towards or suitable for children; designed with the needs, interests, or safety of children in mind.

And though that could work, that definition is more for places, so I would use a movie rating system. So, G rating would be kid-friendly:
>G ratings are most notable for what the films don’t include: sex and nudity, substance abuse, or realistic/noncartoon violence.

Basically I think the content is suitable for children, but certainly not good for children. Like many other cartoons these days. But you can't just remove things for not being good enough, otherwise CN would have at least 49% of their airing time cut.

they lose when they sue, because satire and fair use.

i have seen lawsuits from one channel suing another over use of disney characters in similar situations - the court hears those as though the plaintiff is the original copyright/trademark holder.

it doesn't fucking matter - the point which has been decided by case law is that if you use a character in a way which is not its original intended use, you can claim it as satire and get away with it.

make a fan vid as elsa in a castle with olaf, and act like you're in the original plot? shut down.

elsa in an arcade playing pinball with a power ranger? satire.

it is not suitable for children, number one.

it is not suitable for children whose parents enable the 'child filter', number two.

the channels bypass the filter by masquerading as "for kids", number three.

vi
o
la
tion.

>looks to government to solve a personal responsibility

typical Libtard.

satire and fair use do not cover blatantly using elsa in your own cartoon and making money off it.

are you fucking retarded? you think you can make mickey mouse cartoons and call it fair use?

They've been claiming that they've 'Been trying to do something about it' since 2014, but look where that's led.

Probably because they're in on it so they can use this to push for tighter control of their IPs ("OMG look what YouTube allows") or abolish Fair Use.

Mickey Mouse is set to go PD in 2023, and this might be their attempt to keep control.

I think they had figured out that most of the games are made and uploaded from Pakistan or something? I can't recall how they found out though.

mickey mouse has been used in many more 'every day' situations.

if disney started to use elsa in a normal cartoon series, showing more 'every day' situations, then they could use this defense.

i am not fucking retarded, i've been researching this for over a year.

satire and fair use DO cover using a character in an unrelated situation. it only took one single case to landmark the defense.

>Shame it still isn't regulated

Just in case anyone is still wondering. Ever since it became clear that you can't control the internet like you can control your regular news outlet, it's been tried again and again to push more regulations. These videos serve three purposes: Ad money for the creators, ad money for youtube and people finally screaming for even more regulation of the internet because think of the children

>it is not suitable for children, number one.
Why? According to a G rating it definitely is.

>it is not suitable for children whose parents enable the 'child filter', number two.
Safety Mode ATTEMPTS to filter YouTube search results so that the bad stuff is HOPEFULLY weeded out. Do you understand that this is not a perfect system and that Youtube has never claimed it is?
>All versions of the YouTube Kids app use filters powered by algorithms to select videos from YouTube. We continually work hard to make our algorithms as accurate as possible in order to provide you with a safer version of Youtube. However, no algorithm is perfect. This means your child might find content you don't want him or her to watch. If this happens, please flag the video -- we use these flags to improve the app for everyone. We also offer a variety of tools and settings, described below, that you can use to further control your child's experience.

its not satire if its not a parady.
its not fair use if they are simply stealing the IP to make money doing the same thing disney doesn with the IP.

lets see your "landmark case" here, I know you are full of shit. You cant even sell mickey mouse t-shirts without Disney coming down on you.

The videos are definitely aimed at children. Pretty much every channel is called some variation of "Funny Kids Superheroes Real Life Toys Happy" and feature "educational" lessons or are tagged as educational.

The videos also feature no adult humor (outside of the sex and gore) like say, political or pop cultural jokes, and many people who have dismissed this phenomenon and said "that sounds funny" and then tried to watch these videos ended up either getting bored because of the mind-numbingly simple 'stories' or saying they now saw our point. An actual comic book/cartoon geek would never pair up characters from such disparate media together.

>G ratings are most notable for what the films don’t include: sex and nudity, substance abuse, or realistic/noncartoon violence.

you said it yourself. Greg's videos portray realistic violence. watch them, it's absolutely the case.

in most of the other channels, sex is portrayed, as well as substance abuse. blood, gore, and scat are also common elements.

He'll turn into a degenerate comunist trap neet jew-lover by the age of 20 and its all your fault because you didn't stop him while you had a chance