America's downfall will probably save Europe. As you all know...

America's downfall will probably save Europe. As you all know, America will be the first majority non-white European country. In mere decades, white Americans will be around 40% of the population. Naturally, this will lead to power struggles and non-whites finally getting a big slice of the pie. Chaos will ensue. Back in Europe, we'll be able to watch this from afar and reflect on our own demographics. I believe this will give us the much needed consciousness to elect hard line right wingers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2wEkfpiisuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would be a decent post if you didn't have an EU flag

Yet you support illegal immigration into the USA.

The hard right in Europe still won't help you get your gun rights. America will always remain an Anglo bastion of freedom with browns and irish doing the work we're too smart to do

Forgot to turn it off mate.
I do?

so is the le 56% face the new blacked?

did Shareblue change tactics?

>America's downfall
You're going to be waiting a loooooooooong time.

Most likely, considering the fact that they've changed from Retarded Wojak to 56%.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
madre mia... la mamarracho...

youtube.com/watch?v=2wEkfpiisuo

It has the same air about it as snownigger/cumskin the assblast is seething.

The United Stains of Shartmerica must perish so that the world may know peace.

We don't need gun rights to get rid of non whites. You are forgetting that non whites also don't have guns. It will be far harder for you to get rid of them because they have guns too, in fact, it will be impossible and lead to geurilla war all over the USA. In Europe, our military will be able to get rid of them far easier. But we probably won't even need to do that, paid repatriation will work, with implied force.

nah it is /leftypol/ and Sup Forums
Sup Forums better watch themselves

it's already happening:

> Losing everything in the middle east
> IRan and Russia do whatever the fuck they want
> Germany building an EU army to replace NATO
> Turkey leaving NATO
> Philipines closing US bases
> Unable to do anything about North Korea
> China growing stronger every day
> Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Qatar aligning with Russia and China
> Hatred for America at all time high's in Latin America

i predict 5 more years

Many White Americans will return to Europe and bring their wealth. Many would happily deport Third worlders to make room for rich, educated white Americans.

What is it with them and /his/ being the biggest faggots around?

shaaariablooo abloo bloo bloohhh

White births are on the rise here retard

Europe has already fallen other than poland my friend. The unwashed third world savages will overtake you in the next 50 years if nothing is done about it.

>Muh shariah blue
It started with int, but the obly reason it caught on is because you have all talked shit to Europeans on here for years. We saw how butthurt you all get over this meme, everytime you cry muh jidf, muh divide and conquer, muh shariah blue, you make people want to bait you more and more. Learn how Sup Forums works you new fags

Thats pretty ironic coming from Germany

Let no one forget the Sup Forums blitzkrieg of Sup Forums we own you, don't mess with Sup Forums faggot mutt bastards

Literally none of those are true you stupid retarded fucking leaf

No they won't.
Minus 5 or 6 major cities Europe is still 99% white.

Why do mods ban merimutt posters or delete/move threads which contain merimutt images?
Are they secretly americans?

>shartmerimutt in Canadian exile

Dropped.

Or we dislike spam fagging up our threads.

You're deluded. It's a few decades.

ok everyone will just call all the retarded foot soldiers "bodies" from now on.

Literally this ,its so funny to see amerishart getting mad over some quality bantz
They always called us poo in loo even though only illiterate pajeet nigger shit in street.

Only the time needed for boomers to die out, then you'll immediately become le 30%
>shareblue
>conspiracy theory
>d&c
>/leftypol/
>CIA
WHat else?

>Americans don't say things like
>fuck off paki to Brits
>poo in loo to Indians
>achmed to Germans
And the list could go on. Everyone else handles the daily shit you fling out, but you can't handle it. It's really quite the metaphor for you crumbling empire. Back to r/donald.

Maybe because you spam this 24/7 using the same images over and over and over again?

>SOPA DE MACACO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY LEL OMG XD BRAZIL SUBHUMANS HEHEHEHEHE
>SLAV SUBHUMANS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG IM DYING LUL SO TRUE HEHEHEHEHEHE THEY ARE DUMB HAHAHAHA
>POO IN LOO
HAHAHAHAHAHA STINKY PAJEETS HAHAHAHAHAHA GO EAT CURRY MORE HEHEHEHEHE POO IN LOO HAHAHAHAHA
>ARGENTINA IS BLACK
HAHAHAHAHAH OMG OMG OMG IM LOSING BREATH HAHAHAHA OMG EBIN DUDDDD HAHAHAHA OMG FUNNY CUZ THEY NIGGER MEDS HAHAHAHAHAHA
>LE 56% AMERIMUTT
OMG WTF ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY FUCKING CTR AND SHAREBLUE OMG DIVIDE AND CONQUER MUH LEFTYPOL THE MEME IS STUPID NOBODY IS LAUGHING ANYWAYS FUCKING CIA NIGGER SHILLS GTFO WAAAH WAAAH WAAAAH

Say what you want about our immigration but the EU nations really need to look in a mirror first. You're heading to a minority as well.
>Back in Europe, we'll be able to watch this from afar and reflect on our own demographics
Back in Europe women and children are being raped and murdered by immigrates daily. Why hasn't this pushed for a hard right politicians? Why hasn't this at least pushed for tougher punishment of crimes or ratifying right to self defense laws like a castle doctrine?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Post more slide threads like this one so niggers can fap to the b8.

>triggered Amerigoblin

lmao

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

That doesn't make sense. If I spam an image of cat over an over nobody gives a damn.

>America will be the first non-white European country.

We're not European.

Embrace yourselves, I can hear the mongrel growling across the board.

>>Americans don't say things like
>>fuck off paki to Brits
>>poo in loo to Indians
>>achmed to Germans
Yeah no other countries do this

america falling before europe. ok nigga.

You can't escape your fate

>America will be the first majority non-white European country

>European

shut the fuck up, EU flag

you are probably from islamistan

Great post.

It's pathetic how they can't take a simple joke.
I guess it hits them in some special areas

You've been shit posting in overdrive lately. Europoors have no room to talk about the state of our country. I live in a town, there's ONE black family and they're wholesome, not jiggaboos. The rest of us are white. When you walk out your door, how many chinks, poos, muzzies and Africans do ya'll see shitting up your countries?

>Sup Forums better watch themselves
I will slaughter you mongrol subhuman.

>We‘re not European.

In a rare fit of self-awareness, the Amerigoblin realizes he is not white.

Do you think that Hilary's presidential campaign PR team is still the main force for liberal shilling on Sup Forums? Does nu-pol think that the DNC and Hilary Clinton are the main antagonists against the white race lol?

If anyone is shitting this place up its JIDF not fucking shareblue lol. I wish the_donald would just go back, but i know they've already infested Sup Forums to the core.

What did I say that sounded triggered?

True, but if you spam it here then is it politics?

A simple fact Ameriburger is that there are more black niggers in America than there are Muslims in all of Europe excluding Turkey but including Russia, Bosnia Albania and Kosovo and the number of Muslims in the EU alone which has 500 million people is just 20 million

Our screaming at you to do something did nothing but make you salty at us.
No. We have to be DESTROYED and then you'll learn your lesson.
No.
You'll be destroyed and you'll learn your lesson. Too late.

You did it the most and with the most arrogance. While saying all of that shit, you refused to accept that your situation is even worse. Just like ITT.

Cool story.

Sup Forums is the only board that ever defeated us honestly. I can't be mad since it's funny to see all these triggered seppos

well america is a lot bigger than europe, and they are streaming in daily to europe.

>one name-calling bantz meme for individual countries
>vs
>amerilard, amerifat, burger, 56%, shart-in-mart, jamal, tyrone, jose, ZOG, and now the amerigoblin and ameriorc memes

I wonder what you guys will come up with next

You're probably some shitskin, but the USA was founded by Europeans as a country for Europeans.

Maybe pol was wrong to shill for Trump so hard as he is going to delay the fall of the (((American empire))) (slightly).

>America
>European country
holy shit you're retarded

Didn’t know Sup Forums existed until yesturday, irrelevant fucks. Fuck off with your forced meme

It's always nice to be proven right among you half-breed savages. Go prep the bull for your wife and Achmed.

You used the wrong picture.

you think we are setting up refugee centers, get the fuck out of here.

Actually, America is about the same size of Europe in its entirety. Ever looked at a map?

I see none, I saw one nigger buying watermellion last summer in the capital

Are you FAGGOTS so fucking stupid that you don't get the point of BANTS? When a Canadian says something stupid, you call them a leaf, Indian says something stupid, you call them poo in loo.

but ANY thread on Sup Forums, even non american threads, are spammed with this shit Sup Forums "meme"

So this is backlash for our bants?
Doesn't that sound a bit hypocritical?

have you? its clearly bigger

Nah, the original 'Let me tell you about what parts of the world are white' and 'You're not white' mongrel face meme were made by Sup Forums Europeans. It suddenly caught on much later (don't know if that's Sup Forums or not though). Point is, it serves its purpose regardless of who uses it.

See
Your country was founded by Europeans on principles created by Europeans. You jack ass.

Hey Europoors, looking pretty white these days.

>Burger
>Geography

lmao holy shit the IRONY in this post

You are part of my race now burgers , you are not european anymore.

I don't remember reading that anywhere in our constitution

Only if you don't include western/northern Russia.

lmao!

does Europe exist as an entirety? our a bunch of separated nation states. besides america is mostly land locked, you can't just sail your flotation device to oklahoma. kek.

>I don’t remember reading

Flag checks out.

if we save europe then great

Ready to accept your women being seeded by sand dwellers.

Hans do you have the 6% face, it's my favorite one

literally
>whiter than you, Muhammad

The American is immunized to all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he shrinks back: "Whiter than you, Muhammed."

You don't know that America was founded on the principles of French enlightenment philosophy? American education really isn't a meme, huh.

>america is mostly land locked

more like nigger locked lmao

Amerimongrel pics are politics

> So this is backlash
No it's not backlash. It's piss fucking poor is what.
Proper backlash would be for Europe to kick out all it's shit, become nationalist states, and fucking show us American's how.
THEN? They come and make fun of us for making fun of them and THEY kicked ass and we are behind.
But that's not what happened. No.
We elected a wall and deportation.
They did shit all.
And they talk. Talk talk talk. Bunch of bitches if you ask me.

Just two Germans hanging out.

t.

No, but that's irrelevant. The guy I spoke to said the USA is MUCH bigger than Europe as a landmass. It isn't. Learn to read.

is this pic still relevant?

If Europe didn’t learn from countries like Sweden and France, why would they learn from America?