PEDOWOOD GENERAL

IT MUST ALL BURN DOWN TO THE GROUND
GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wEkfpiisuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TTL Models thread.

is dan schneider leader of the foot clan?

He's the lolli foot king

good luck im hiding behind 1000 christian hispanics lmaAoz

>adopt a pet for them
I don't know of a single person that would not be pissed off if someone randomly adopted a pet for them

prepare to see a lot more of this
Hollywood has spent millions in the last few weeks to distract from all the sexual abuse and pedophilia allegations that are coming to the surface regarding THEM.

Remember democrats will accuse people of things THEY are actually guilty of.

Who is the pedo on the list with the initials LM?

Wow this cartoon breedy good to redpill normies

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=2wEkfpiisuo

Will I live to see pol discussing how Haim said Feldman brought him to his rapists?

Yes. We have discussed it before

I want to see the spotlight in DC as well. Now Hollywood is about to burn they'll do all they can to convince us "there's nothing to look at here goy! The pedos are NOT connected! Don't look at DC, mkay? All pedos are in Hollywood!"

Something else that has been done exhaustively on pizza threads lately is misdirection. There were even some threads about how anons should study Kabbalah to understand the satanic occult practices of the Rothschilds and the Illuminati.

>yeah let's ignore that figuring out the trafficking routes would take down everyone at once
>yeah don't investigate, go watch YouTube videos about kabbalah

absolutely

I agree, trafficking routes should be top priority

>implying only Dems are involved
>implying the Clintons haven't been in deep with the Bushes for decades

Hang all these sick fucks on live TV and make the children all watch what true Justice looks like.

I don't care who goes down as long as they're pedos.

How many footpucci's will Dan be allowed to ruin before he gets taken down?

Ah yes, the simple "I know you are but what am I?!" tactic used by so many fully grown children everywhere.

Tell them their waifus are at stake and enjoy the show

Bill seems like he's fun to hang out with.

Kek. Good idea

NEW SHÄDMÄN WHEN?????

DiCaprio is sure to be involved, at the very least as accomplice. Take a look at his ties with David Geffen - they even have pics in Geffen's multimillion yacht. Check Geffen's Instagram.