Israel's Foreign Ministry want's to imprison the organisers of Independence March in Poland

timesofisrael.com/jews-out-of-poland-chants-heard-at-far-right-independence-day-march/

OY VEY GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc
youtube.com/watch?v=xd6c8zpzA7E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kikes out of Europe starts now. America soon.

NOOO STOP WITH THIS RACISM
YOU MUST ACCEPT REFUGEES LIKE ISRA... OY I MEAN LIKE GERMANY DID

What's funny is that Poland was always the most Jew-friendly place in Europe. If even THEY are turning on the yids, it's fucking over.

This could be a Trojan Horse for the ages, folks. An all time Trojan Horse.

that's amazing

The Jew has been thrown out of every country they’ve ever been a parasite to. It’s just happening again

This
Nothing new under the sun

Very nice! The revolution needs to occur before we get another globalist president in America or else we will be compelled to subjugate you.

Translate this Piotr

>the (((alt-right))) praises jews
>the left praises jews

What a timeline to be kosher. lads!

>driving the merchants out of the temple

are the Poles the most Christlike people in Europe right now?

NO NO NO GOYIM
STOP REPRODUCING DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT OVERPOPULATION?
AND WHY DOES SMALL ANIM... OY I MEAN KIDS ARE NOT ASHAMED OF BEING WHITE? THEY NEED A GENDER TRANSITION ASAP, DOCTOR GOLDBERG SAID SO!

Trump is a globalist fucktard

you mean the (((left))), the (((conservatives))) and the (((alt-right)))

Of course they do, meanwhile Jews all over the West can openly and freely call for white men and white culture to be erased. God bless Poland is all I can say.

There used to be a lot of jews in Poland before WW2 but a significant portion of Poles definitely wasn't friendly towards them.

it is in fukin italian, but it goes something like
>your country is Aushwitz
>your home is oven
kikes get out or we debunk holohoax, now pay Poland reverse goyim tax or get truthed

OY GOYIM! AS A FELLOW WHITE MAN I DENOUNCE POLAND! HOW ARE THEY PROUD OF THEIR CULTURE! REMEMBER THE 6172837373 GORILLION!

>right now
They have always been.

>There used to be a lot of jews in Poland before WW2
Where did they go?

Anti Bolshevik propaganda made by the polish state during the war of 1919-1921
The Jew was named years ago
>Again with the jewish hands?NO, NEVER!

Israel, USA, UK mostly
some died, that happens during war

Israel

>that KFC bag in the background
US-POLAND BEST ALLIES FOREVER

I heard Israel is a pretty ok place, probably even better than Poland.
What's the problem then? Can we not expect them to go home now?

Stay strong, Poland. You'll save us all one day.

mostly ovens, but surviovrs went to US, Israel

Good on you, poland

goddamn poland is such a shit fucking country
shit fucking language too

>now poland wants the jew out
you shoudlve given danzig you faggots

therealistreport.com/jews-caught-operating-white-sex-slavery-ring-in-israel/

another example it says
>BEAT THE BOLSHEVIK
>Victory depends on us. To arms! On the front!

Ahaha Poland was planned kike escape when west goes under, even stratfor kikes wrote how Poland will become large regional power in 50 years.

Lol its wrocław its nit a largest city

so cute :3

mostly usa and israel, but many of them stayed and worked with the soviets to kill any polish resistance. They had many goverment positions during the communistic era in Poland.
Later they changed their last names to pretend
that they're polish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna

I need you normies itt to realize the communist party in Poland was overwhelmingly Jewish until 1968

even the priests are nationalists

ignore, that Maldraw guy should've had anime profile pic if he wanted to be taken seriously

the quality of life in israel is much much better than poland life quality here is probably on par with countries like france many poles and romaniansn come here to work in shitty jobs like gardening and construction

Next year is 100 years, I guess it will be much more massive?

Why is it mostly Marcel, meme flags and b*ngs shitting on Poland?

I mean Germans don't really shit on Poland, it's mostly brings even though Germans have way more reasons to be butthurt about Poland. Or do they also think that Bongs are eternal enemies of continental europe?

you live in a perpetual warzone desert shithole where everyone hates you. Poland may be backwater but at least it's a comfy backwater

fuckings jeeeeews mann

allegedly Polish Ministry of Defence wants to commemorate it by building...100 Statues!
this is bullshit, they should've planned 100 nuclear warheads, and throw them equally into Brussels, Berlin andd Moscow

ok then, tyron this is the problem with you americans you think you know everything yet you know so little think before you speak

hey Ari, I have job for you
go ask Berlin about my reparations
you can keep 2,5% of those AND we give you onions

Normal leftist germans do not come here, this place is too awful for them to even read anything posted here. The german you see here are super anti social people or polish/russian/balkan immgrants.
I know this because I mentioned Sup Forums to a normal german once and he was amazed how I can stomach all the hate.

>Jew
>thinks he has a say in anything but ovens
fuck off you little Jew, auschwitz is your nation

FESTUNG BRESLAU

>be Israeli
>get bombed on bus
>get stabbed
>get hit with stones by dissident Palestinian children
>chimp out if Uncle Sam reduces your gibs

you would be third world if my country as well as the UK, France and Germany weren't furnishing you with shekels and weapons

They were trying communist revolutions and shit then.

hmmmmm, weird...

Really makes you think (((who))) is behind those posts...

welp, from what historians say, they were either ultra rich kikes owning factories which they got by means legal and shady, or poorass kikes who were pimps, thieves and crooks of different flavours

>Islam
>Trojan horse
Imagine being this delusional. They're walking through open gates, completely unopposed, yet these retards still tow the line. Our govts don't care about faith, and have eroded christian culture ever since the end of ww2 to what it is today - something everyone makes fun of and doesn't take at seriously. Whoever in that photo doens't go to church every sunday is pathetic hypocrite.

The Trojan horse was Jews who harbor all the wickedness of the world inside themselves.

>not knowing about Polish militant catholicism
next Polish Pope reclaims Jerusalem for God and purges all Islam from Europe

you are our last hope poland

Yet another reason to move to Poland.

I can't wait to have another kid

Also, KFC chicken means USA-POLAND alliance for ever

cannot do this alone
I know that you are lone wolf, Norway, but just stay uncucked
in time, we shall resolve all matters

GOD BLESS POLAND

>sheeple thinking islam is a problem and not a symptom
This is why nothing will ever change.

Maybe you don’t get it yet? Poland just threw the first stone. Everyboy should put there energy and effort into Poland memes and links right now

KFC is considered a middle-class place in eastern yurop, lol. Seriously it's everywhere.

Things might be looking up here believe it or not
Just hope that your people can bully out the other immigrants from Norway since you are our largest minority

What's even funnier is, Germany was always the most Jew-friendly place in Europe. While literally everyone around was expelling jews left and right, many of them could settle peacefully in German countries. Where do you think jews have all these German-sounding names from? Then at some point we reached the limit and Hitler happened. Poland needs to finally wake up as well

Based poland is based

Luckily most jews already got out of poland, gnomesayin’

That’s probably why poland isn’t shit tier empty cathedrals empty cradles like western europe is now

I love you, Poland. Stay strong. You are an inspiration.

One of many.

youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc

> Aushwitz your Country
> Oven is your home

Because the Polish all know their tricks

i have a hanukah in my house, am I safe polan?

youtube.com/watch?v=xd6c8zpzA7E&feature=youtu.be

It’s literally worse than charleston which was literally worse than the holocaust

Did any fat women see that sign? Their tender cellulite ensconced hearts might not be able to take it!

>your people can bully out the other immigrants from Norway
say no more
we are the champions after all

Why does the slogan “again with the jewish hands?” Sound gramatically like something mel brooks would say?

yes, but only because we really like your language
>Did any fat women see that sign?
everybody in Poland did, so either yes or all women are fit here

All into billions of lampshades and soap, germanys greatest export

Israel doesnt have a foriegn minister.
Natanyahu takes the role.

maybe it is because Polish language is different from english

>imprisoning 60,000 people
OYYYY

stop jewing me on pilsner urquell prices

>Europe will not survive.
That should be its own sentence speaking about how they've assured the destruction of Europe.

Islam is a huge problem, flagfag

let's get this shoah on the road

>be burgershart
>mfw we’ll never see anything like last weekend happen here

eh, Bibi would never do anything against Poland

They seem to literally be vampires

Yeah israel is rich and peaceful. They do have muslims but no nigger crime (high IQ jews won’t admit the schwartzes, except a few ethiopians that got in with nigger cunning before genetic testing).

Tel aviv is safer and more comfy than any big american city thanks to the effect of jews in both places on racial policy.

Of course everyone there is basically going to hell for rejecting Jesus... but in the meantime, eh... good museums of shit they’ve pilfered from europe too.

>>get bombed on bus
Welcome to 15 years ago retard.
>>get stabbed
Rarely happens, mostly to soldiers, happens less than in any other country. In big cities not a chance.
>>get hit with stones by dissident Palestinian children
The fuck... where ? Lol, doesnt happen. Maybe in places like Ramalah and its rare af.
>>chimp out if Uncle Sam reduces your gibs.
Muh 3 billion annual for super weapons, fair deal, america would pay much more if we wished.

Drinking that leftist propagand koolaid ah...
Lol yeah we all suffer here greatly, stay in your shitholes and take in rapefugees.

Bless you Poland. I for one stand with you!

It's probably your taxes user.
I'm buying Pilsner for 90 eurocents for like 2 years already (without sale).

Also a protip: Never buy anything with "staro" in name.

Thats why he doesnt.
We like poland. Any diaspora jew scum complaining should stfu.

This, they were huge in secret police in USSR too.

Lucrative but I think they enjoyed the opportunity to persecute christians again most