ITT: Times where NTR backfired

ITT: Times where NTR backfired

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/988529/05d9675dc4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember a doujin where the guy beat the living fuck outta his asshole twin brother for cucking him with a fucking bat.
There also one doujin about a shota and a milf, the man discovered them in the avt, but he got a boner (he was suffering from lack of them) and spent so much time thinking about this that in the end the milf and shota confessed what they did (she got pregnant), he forgive them.

What's the best NTR dojin?

Is NTR when is the fetish of the victim? I remember a doujin where an old guy personally chooses a young boy to fuck his hot gyrao wife whike he watch.

exhentai.org/g/988529/05d9675dc4/

that one where the guy snaps and destroys the guys who cucked him

and since everyone hated them no feels sorry for them

>that description
I think I will lose my yaoi virginity on this vn
Traps aren't gay. Fuck off

The one with the dude who murders every guy involved one by one in between scenes of his wife's gangbangs, then his wife and the dude who started it all together, spares her illegitmate child after saying something to the effect of
>you're the only innocent person here because your love for me as a parent was genuine if even your blood wasn't
>but adults have to take responsibility for their actions
>and if they don't someone else must
Then kills himself.
I have been trying to find it again for a while now with no success.

I'm gonna need a source on that

There was this one doujin where a guy doesnt have sex with her girlfriend because he is embarassed of the size of his dick. The guy also has a tanned shitbag friend who takes the guy, his girlfriend and his own girlfriend out for drinking.
Due to trickery the shitbag obviously manages to get both girls to fuck him right in front of the penis shy guy. The girlfriend obviously ends up going "I cant live without his cock anymore, but I can give you a blowjob so you dont feel so bad." and pulls out the penis shy guy's cock.
And out springs absolutely massive cock. Turns out he wasnt embarassed due to his cock being small, but too huge. His girlfriend instantly hops back to his cock and as she is having such a good time, the shitbag friend's girlfriend also wants a go on him, resulting in the shitbag being NTR'd instead.
The doujin ended with both girls clinging to the huge cock guy, while girls around the school whispered how the guy had a massive cock and they want a go too.

Was funny.

>The girlfriend obviously ends up going "I cant live without his cock anymore, but I can give you a blowjob so you dont feel so bad." and pulls out the penis shy guy's cock.
Are we remembering this right? I thought it was the "Little Problem". MC's girl doesn't get fucked by the other guy, she refuses his dick.

Yeah, I think he's wrong. Also, the girl the other guy invited wasn't her girlfriend either, only a sexfriend.
And MC's girlfriend only gets to see the other guy penis, but never actually sucks it.

Very possible that I was remembering it wrong, its been a good while since I read it. I was certain though that the MC's girlfriend did do something with the other guy first?

Uwakoi.

sauce plz

There is definitely no way that knockoff DIO could ever be considered a trap, definitely way too manly for me personally. But seeing the look on that cheating cunt's face when she got cucked to the point of tears was satisfying as fuck. I wholeheartedly approve of this degenerate homo mindbreak for that reason alone.

girl gets pregnant from another guy, but in the end the dude keeps her and even marry

Sauce?
Name?
Link?
C'mon user, you can't do this to me.

lies

NO FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN

The cock can't lose

The cock mustn't lose !!

not him, but just try "Po-ju gif"