DBZ or DBZ Kai?

Anime dudes. I never got into dragon ball as a kid but recently started watching the original series and just finished it. Now I have to decide whether to watch DBZ or DBZ Kai. What would you guys recommend. DBZ has more content but a lot of filler where as Kai is more true to the manga and completely remastered.

Watch both.
I don't fucking care.

Kai.

Any particular reason why?

Just read it nigger.

Nah anime is more continent for me

If you've just watched the first series, then you may as well watch the original DBZ and go in for the long haul.

That's what I'm thinking

Use the catalog dumbass

I don't know if Kai also cut the real good ones. but the filler was at times really fucking good. Like the time they spent before the Cell games or that driving licence episode

fuck.....I didn't mean filler but.....let's say dragged out content

I could use a hand Sup Forums.

How do you actually watch Dragon Ball? Like, what order do you watch the animes in? All I've ever picked up on the subject from lurking is "skip GT".

Kai. I actually rewatched some original DBZ episodes recently and holy shit do those things fucking drag.

Dragon ball DBZ/Kai skip GT then super

Watch them in order of release you dingdong.

Just read the manga

Watch Dragon Ball and skip the rest. Maybe go to the end of the Frieza saga if you want to see the fabled super saiyan in action.

Kai solves a lot of the pacing issues,especially the Namek Saga.They only included the manga material.
About the original DBZ,it maybe innovative at the time of its release,but as of now it will only be bearable to hardcore fans like me.Even then I only watched the SOL episodes when rewatching and mostly skipped the fighting episodes.

Skip GT if you are a casual.Heres the list

>Dragon Ball(Try to skip fillers)
>Dragon Ball Kai
>Dragon Ball Battle of Gods
>Dragon Ball Revival of F
>Dragon Ball Super(Champa Saga onwards)

But if you are a hardcore

>Read The Dragon Ball Manga
>Watch DB in English and Japanese
>Watch DBZ in all 3 dubs
>Watch DBA
>Watch DBGT in both dubs
>Read other fan comics like DBM,DBAF,DBX,etc....
>Read DBS manga and watch anime
>Subscribe to r/dbz
>Only play Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Kai cuts out the pointless filler and if you're watching dub is far superior to the original dub Funimation did many years ago since all the VAs have many years of experience.

Buu Saga Kai is Japan only dub right now and is largely the same as the original minus Grand Kai arc.

DB > DBZ

Skip GT and Super they aren't canon

The real answer is don't watch it at all. Read the manga.