youtu.be/j9ChIogD9xg
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania visits Mil Families In Alaska 11/11/17
youtu.be/9DTGeFQsBYM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/930005209861857280
youtube.com/watch?v=x0D4unitqpE
lifezette.com/polizette/sessions-vows-to-review-obamas-uranium-one-deal-with-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=dzM4K3EtR8k
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/12/another-alabama-poll-democrat-doug-jones-takes-lead-over-judge-roy-moore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL THAT SHILLING

FOR NOTHING

MAGA

Is there a morning awoo, with like a cup of coffee or something?

Imagine being this retarded

Here comes Jeffy Yen again
With the war on drugs
And the recusal machine
He's gonna do another recusal tease
Hey man where'd you get that recusal?
I been recusing
Since I job the job
About something called Russia
Yeah something called Russia
That's like being hypnotized by Franken
Well I am just a swampy guy
Of course I've had it in the ear before
'Cause of a recusal for life
'Cause of a recusal for life
I got a recusal for life

I'm worth a million recusals
With my recusal film
Drive a recused car
Fill a recusal form
All on a government recusal

your really bad at this

It's about time the SCOTUS visits allowing illegals to have due process again.

Not working user, your little consensus cracking attempt is backfiring miserably and solidifying support for Sessions in this thread.

Unless your goal is to have the most people supporting Sessions as possible. If so, congratulations on your success!

>foreign flag defending Sessions yet again
Now I will wait for Portugal and Poland to defend him.

>...we'll get 3 or 4 Democrats on board [for Senate tax reform]...
What did he mean by this?

ACE

IS

ACE

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/930005209861857280

don't trust him.

>it’s backfiring
Yea, that’s why most American flags agree with me.

YEAH

Sessions is bretty gud.

A buffer against RINO senators?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

your REALLY bad at this

Many did say that the would support tax reform if it 'wasn't a tax cut on the rich'.

Alex Jones has got me terrified of GMO, soy and fluoride. And male testosterone and fertility decline.

Why is it when you start to panic about fertility your balls start to itch and ache and feel imaginary lumps etc.

I knew all this before but it's in overdrive right now.

What do I do.

Roy is a beachhead for Trump in Congress. He signals to others that the people are behind the agenda, and that trust in media is non-existent.

Trump is breathing life, and hope, and courage back into the conservative population.

That is far more important, at this point, than any particular bill or executive order. Anything he does, legislatively, can and will be undone in the future by the left. That is, unless we get true conservatives back on their feet and willing to fight alongside him, through the long haul.

Sure, he’s sending a message to liberals: “We see what you’re doing, and the gig is up.” However, he’s sending an even more powerful, if less obvious one, to conservatives: “We don’t have to take this anymore."

It was the Kim Jong tweet, wasn’t it?

Romney btfo

Do you really believe this is a Russian disinfo OP or something?

>proof
This thread

The senate tax reform is the RINO bill though.

i thought they said that church was getting bulldozed

ACE RIMMER....

> THE UN-DEFEATED LOVE ....

youtube.com/watch?v=x0D4unitqpE

Can you IMAGINE the salf if he wins the case?

>muh rasmussen
(((Drudge))) really getting desperate

Rep. Jim Jordan says he's going to ask Jeff Sessions directly to his face in Congress to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary and Comey. Tomorrow.

A mini version of Trump winning.

No, but I’m suspicious of foreign flags that all have the same consensus about certain administrative officials. You all seem to be really good at American English also. It’s almost like you’re using a proxy to hide your actual location.

that, or the quarter trillion in new trade deals.

threads are not proof, user.

You know Sessions is investigating Uranium One, right?

> Sessions Vows to Review Obama’s Uranium Deal With Russia [1]
> The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened an investigation into the issue. Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) asked Sessions about the matter during the attorney general’s testimony on Wednesday.

> “Mr. Chairman, we will be hearing your concerns,” he said. “The Department of Justice will take such actions as appropriate, I know. And I would offer that some people have gone to jail in that transaction already.”

> Grassley noted the FBI was investigating (etc etc)
> In October of that year, a government committee that included then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signed off on the Uranium One transaction.
> “This fact pattern raises serious concerns about improper political influence on the process by the previous — by the Clintons during the Obama administration,” Grassley said.

And here is the kicker, people watching this exchange in this thread noticed it immediately

> Grassley asked if the Department of Justice has fully investigated that issue.
> “Mr. Chairman, we’re working hard to maintain discipline in the department,” Sessions responded. “It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to comment on any ongoing investigation.”

“We are working hard to maintain discipline in the department” and “It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to comment on any ongoing investigation.”.

[1] lifezette.com/polizette/sessions-vows-to-review-obamas-uranium-one-deal-with-russia/

Do normies know about that though?

I agree. Unfortunately the senate has 48 democrats, 11 democrats elected on a republican ticket and maybe 41 republicans. Trump election forced their hand into dropping the pretense and now they’re all fearing for thee jobs. See: Flake and Corker

What even prompts someone to wake up in the morning and say this kind of thing. I swear man, people are dumb.

CERTIFIED BADASS

We know your tricks.

take super male bro

>*my mum dropped a tree on my head
fixed that for u

why did he leave without talking to Putin?

DEFEND

Oh they’re working on it?! That’s great to know. Zero subpoenas or warrants after almost a year, while it only takes 2 months to start arresting nationalists. Yea, I’ll keep my eye on that “investigation”.

>an unborn child
NOW lefties care about the lives of fetuses?

>being this a american
literally 90% of europe learns English in school

would be nice, but I'm not buying it

Are you so ignorant that Europeans being good at English is odd to you?

I have no idea what is Trump doing with his face but it's funny as fuck.

EMERSON MOORE +10

Redpilling a few more normie readers today I see.

That smug condescending liberal tone is the worst.

THE

OLDEST

SCHOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=dzM4K3EtR8k

So 26 people, CNN?

So you admit that you adhere to a consensus? Are you employed by Sessions in some capacity?

I would love to go to a church where people died.
Imagine me being a dark acolyte purging souls into the void.

His face in every single one of these photos is gold.

Rasmussen uses a likely voter model.

25 peoplee :v)

#
Your remind me so much of a friend. Also had big problems with his gender, and still has a big problem with homosexuality. Believes in reincarnation and is very into the law of one/Ra material, despite some of their quotes hurting him a lot. I still haven't been able to help him..
Good luck.

What does it do? I always thought his products were a meme.

Pretty much 100% of Americans are required to learn a second language in high school/college, doesn't mean jack shit

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/12/another-alabama-poll-democrat-doug-jones-takes-lead-over-judge-roy-moore/

>With leaners included, Jones clocks in at 48 percent, Moore at 44 percent, and McBride at 2 percent with 6 percent undecided
>The survey was conducted on Nov. 9 and Nov. 11—after the Washington Post’s piece on Moore broke. Its sample size is 575 likely voters and has a 4.1 percent margin of error with a 95 percent confidence interval.
>The news here is not good for Moore—this pollster was accurate throughout the primaries, despite claims from GOP establishment forces aligned with appointed incumbent Sen. Luther Strange that his polling was not right.

ok that's legitimately funny

That really helped them in Virginia, huh

KEK

DROMPF WORE THE SAME COLOUR LMAO BTFO

and what percentage of the population is non jewish white? and what is the percentage of non jewish white admissions to university? what is being black worth in your favor on sat scores? and what is being non jewish white worth?

white is the ONLY group that faces descrimination today

>"hah, hah, hah," Trump said laughing

no shit sherlock

tough to say, both my folks are normies and they brought it up to me. said, "looks like your guy is doing well in asia", or something to that effect. it's hard to ignore that he's been incredibly well received everywhere he's gone on this trip. especially when you contrast it to obama's visits.

And Keith Olbermann displays his racial insensitivity towards disrespectful cultural appropriation of oriental fashion. The countries on the asia trip gave that outfit to him willingly, Hillary stole it without their consent.

Newest poll has Moore 10 points ahead and is from a GE state pollster.
Emerson btfos JMZ

That's am excellent point

surely this is a fake tweet, right? this is fake, correct?

it's not like churches don't already have a link to death. they almost always have a cemetery attached to them

Yes I find it odd that the only people who fervently defend Sessions are ALL foreign flags. Especially when Sessions is do terrible at his job.

If I was shilling against Ben Carson, then okay call me out on it. But fucking Sessions Magoo? Give me a break.

Due to the blue wave coming to the Democrats, the polls will overestimate Republicans immensely, just like in Virginia

>In a December 29, 2015 article, The @WSJ described how the Obama administration had conducted surveillance on Israeli officials to understand how Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli officials, like Ambassador Ron Dermer, intended to fight the Iran Deal.

>The Journal reported that the targeting “also swept up the contents of some of their private conversations with U.S. lawmakers and American-Jewish groups.”

>It seems inconceivable —given legal, ethical, political, and historical concerns, as well as strict NSA protocols that protect the identity of American names caught in intercepts—that the Obama White House would have actually spied on American citizens.

>“Why the White House Wanted Congress to Think It Was Being Spied on By the NSA,” the author argued that the Obama admin had merely used the “appearance of” spying on American lawmakers to corner opponents of the Iran Deal.

>That same author now believes that his conclusion in that piece was wrong. He believes the spying was real and that it was done not in an effort to keep the country safe from threats—but in order to help the Obama admin fight their domestic political opponents.

>“At some point, the administration weaponized the NSA’s legitimate monitoring of communications of foreign officials to stay one step ahead of domestic political opponents,” —political operative who was deeply involved in the day-to-day fight over the Iran Deal.

>“The NSA’s collections of foreigners became a means of gathering real-time intelligence on Americans engaged in perfectly legitimate political activism—activism, due to the nature of the issue, that naturally involved conversations with foreigners.”

>“We began to notice the White House was responding immediately, sometimes w/in 24 hours, to specific conversations we were having. At first, we thought it was a coincidence. After a while, it simply became our working assumption that we were being spied on.”

The voter demographics were alright but Gillispie managed to even turn away Trump white voters.

Also, Vermont has a Republican Governor.

I need to find out how much Democrats are spending here. They don't send any emails to donate, so I assume not much.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

MOOOOMMY

NOT LIKE THIS

*cry myself to sleep in impotent rage*

Notice they say '25 people and an unborn child' not 26 people INCLUDING an unborn baby

>blue wave

trump should just live abroad and govern from there to be popular

fake news. approval at 35~. but hey whatever makes you drumpftards happy while the blue wave sweeps and mueller indicts you one by one

No, this is what were dealing with. They want to stay angry but all they have is irrational childish horse shit that only they could possibly notice.
>there people in this awful country that still wake up thinking about Hillary.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

look at medyedev... WTF?!?!?

But Trump is wearing black pants whereas Hillary wore the full suit.

Emerson college, newest poll, has Republicans ahead by 10%.
No educated white swing voter group in Alabama.

>Zero subpoenas or warrants after almost a year
This investigation hasn't been going on for a year. Furthermore...

>2 months
Russia investigation has been going on for roughly a year, first under Comey, then under Mueller.

>Arresting nationalists
Manafort is a nationalist now? He's a ruthless operator that people here like to meme about, but he isn't strictly a nationalist.

You just outed yourself with your hysterical and hyperbolic response as a disruptor. Your complaint is essentially that Sessions isn't doing the thing that you want quickly enough and in an obvious and public manner. Meanwhile, as you complain about this, the Podesta Group is closing down.

That is what systematic abuse of foreign-intelligence collection for domestic political purposes looks like:
>Intelligence collected on Americans, lawmakers, and figures in the pro-Israel community was fed back to the Obama White House as part of its political operations.
>The administration got the drop on its opponents by using classified information, which it then used to draw up its own game plan to block and freeze those on the other side.
>And—with the help of certain journalists whose stories (and thus careers) depend on high-level access—terrorize them.

Literally same as now but Israel swapped for Russia.

>blue wave
Don't you mean Red Tide? :^)