Why are people so terrified of homeless people? The worst they'll do is scream in your face and then move on. In fact...

Why are people so terrified of homeless people? The worst they'll do is scream in your face and then move on. In fact, I love homeless people, they've created the funniest memories in my mind.

I saw this exact man on stage saturday night

they're just annoying
hanging around shops and laying down next to ATMs asking for money

fuck off. I'm not giving you my hard earned money.

Generally people are homeless for a reason, no normal functioning person ends up on the street.

i had a dream once when i hugged this fucker and he smiled at me

Its not scared

Why would I want to be talked to, harassed, and sometimes involved in them physically touching me.

In Russia they're pretty terrifying, their skins literally turns black due to lack of bathing and a single individual can infest pretty big areas with the smell, they wear literal rags and not somewhat nice clothes like in OP's pic

I'm not afraid of them, it's like people with facial tattoos and that kinda shit. They are not physically tough or anything.

A lot are on drugs though and have hepatitis etc. so while they can't beat the fuck out of you, they can spit and get crazy so it's generally not worth it.

YUH

Here in Germany, the only homeless are polish, romanian/gypsies, bulgarian and russkis - and they're drunk all the time, they smell like shit all the time, the are loud all the time, they are violent all the time...

i wish i could kill them all.

leave grips man alone

I sometimes think of homeless people when it's cold outside. There are no homelessness near my living area though.

>live in seattle
>see homeless guy with tiny dog in his lap
>homeless mans jacket draped over lower half of his dog
>see up and down motion coming from the jacket
>jacket falls down to reveal a homeless man jacking off his dog

Seattle homeless people are great.

i didn't know there are racists in death grips show

Well this has been one of those Sup Forums magic moments

I'd like to add that he was giving a cobra to his dog.

after the death grips concert ministry played and they had antifa flashing on the screen and nazi hilter trump ducks

>on vacation in DC at 3am
>walking to 711
>see homeless man next to garbage can
>shopping cart next to him full of trash
>he's digging through the can
>see dirty homeless cat walking across the street
>a rat runs across the same road and into a sewer drain
>didn't even have to turn my head to see this all happening

DC is disgusting

Seattle?

dallas

Ah, Ministry also played with DG in Seattle. Was pretty good, saw them 2 years before that too and that was good too. I loved sitting back and watching Zach go crazy on the drums. Pretty inspiring.

Female, here.
Been mugged by homeless man while pushing baby in stroller -- he tipped over the stroller and threw my baby in the snow to get at my purse.
Been chased on path by the numerous homeless (vets?) in Colorado Springs -- ran for my life and made it. Moved.
Been tripped, purposely, by some bum supposedly sleeping on the street.

I am AFRAID of the homeless for good reason. They're potentially predatory, sex-offenders, criminals and almost always, mentally ill.

They spread disease.

is Zach Hill an anarcho nigger

pls say no

If this is true that's fucked. Men don't have problems with the homeless nearly as much compared to females. I always forget that. The worst a homeless guy has done to me was slowly rub my leg on the bus when I was 16.

MC Ride ?

In the US we have tons of services for the homeless so they can bath, be clothed, get free cell phones, and so on. It's part of why they so often just stay homeless for years rather than even doing work as day laborers so they could afford some cheap apartment.

they don't have anything to lose, in most first world countries it's quite difficult to be homeless, because the state will generally support you and provide you with some kind of home

most of the time also mentally ill

mentally ill + nothing to lose, very bad mix to go and randomly "hug"

I almost got killed by a homeless person when I was studying in the US. Guy was tripping balls, trying to give me flowers (I am a girl) and then he started pulling my hair and screaming...suck my cock mother, suck my cock mom...I guess that is what you get in 56% land..."white" american homeless people think brown people are their mothers

but you're here, so are you racist?

You wrong bout that nigger. Homeless make some good money panhandling. Seen em turn down actual jobs to do so.

-they smell
-they're annoying
-druggies/alcoholics
-ridden with diseases
-can be violent
-mostly bottom of the barrel low IQ subhumans

I'd sponsor euthanasia centers for bums, druggies, and homeless people.

People who have nothing to lose are the ones with most potential of fucking you up in unimaginable ways.

Because they're unpredictable. They have nothing to lose and often have mental issues, are on drugs or both. I don't want them anywhere near me.

you are here so you must be racist

nobody's "terrified" of homeless people, only of the mentally ill nutjobs or the psychotic negroes who would kill you for a nickel

being homeless is usually a sure sign of mental instability and/or poor decision making.

the ones who are homeless from making poor decision are usually petty thieves and drug addicts living from one day to the next, loitering around begging for money and looking for any chance to steal anything they can.

the mentally unstable ones are actually really sad, not funny as you suggest. they are also the most dangerous.

mentally unstable people are hard to predict, some can become extremely violent very quickly for no apparent reason, triggered by something that no one else can see.

you SHOULD be weary of homeless people, many of them are dangerous.

Because I don't like to be harassed and I don't want to get robbed at knifepoint.

I remember waiting for the 6 train in nyc once, there was a car that was totally empty when the 6 train is otherwise completely packed, I and a bunch of other people thought we hit jackpot. As soon the doors open it hits us, the stench of some fat homeless guy. Everybody bolted for the doors to get back on the platform. The homeless guy had a sly smile on his face knowing he was causing all of this human suffering. The smelled lingered for a bit on the platform despite the fact that doors were literally open only for 15 seconds. It was quite amazing honestly it smelled as if entire parts of his body were actively decomposing.

Nurgle...seems you encountered his avatar

>You shouldn't be afraid of people with nothing to lose
>Now if you'll excuse me I'm heading back to my all white gated community protected by armed security.

noice

>whenever you smell something you're inhaling particles of it in order to be identified

>terrified of homeless people?
why would i be?
never saw an homeless man/womna chimp out and attack someone

i have a somewhat unpleasent feeling coming across of groups of drunk 20year olds late night
theres always a high chance someone will try to start some shit

youth > homeless people

If you see them at all, you are in the wrong place.

The homeless in America are more "feral".
Combine that with some of them being niggers...

kek - yeah if you ever see an empty car in a crowded train NEVER board it.

>anti-social behavior is ok
fuck off
>2003
>homeless guy stops to chat outside a restaurant
>says he hates martians
>says I'm a martian
>takes out a knife and attempts to stab me
yeah, their absolutely harmless.
fuck off schlomo

>favella bedtime story
>happened in US
hue hue hue

>some of them being niggers
being a nigger isn't just about skin color user. they're all niggers in my book

I didn't know giving men blowjobs was considered "hard earned money".

I surely did not learn to write and speak English in Brazil as I am capable of making coherent phrases.

>I surely did not learn to write and speak English in Brazil as I am capable of making coherent phrases.
I agree, you write very well for a Brazilian. However, like Koko the gorilla, your ability to communicate doesn't alter your genetic inability to form thoughts like a human

this nigger looks like he would stab you without hesitation

Going to a ministry show. Kill yourself.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA fucking brutal.
you fondle your Gf with those filthy fingers?

yours too

LOL I am a hetero woman. Perhaps you should wash your hands now, you just fondled a brown man's sweaty balls...better yet, chop em off and burn em, least you get the plague

when i walked out of a 711 in boston once a huge fat homeless dude pushed me back into the door and kissed my head while trying to grab my kit kat bar

>a
Did you break him of a piece?

good rp bro

>Brazilian man
How big are her tits?

HHAHAHHAHAHAH
80% of have bitch tits way bigger than most trannies, even brazilian ones.

Most of them have mental problems and they have nothing to lose

I have spoken with several homeless people and I have learned one thing; you never know when you could end up in the same situation.
Life can change blindingly fast so just be grateful for the present moment and try not to judge everyone.