Drawfag Thread 1892

Drawfag Thread 1892

second rarfag's files until thread 1889: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1891

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
imgur.com/a/01C77
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23241
m.imgur.com/a/cmY90
i.imgur.com/WekQs7H.webp
i.imgur.com/GNAJSjc.webp
imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3413788
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59725390
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For Halloween requesting Rukia dressed in Nico Robin's outfit from when she was Miss All Sunday standing with a Krookodile dressed as Crocodile

Give Hana a nice halloween costume

Requesting Niizawa Nico from Kiznaiver measuring the length of an impressively long Salami (the sausage) with measure tape

Requesting Ichigo wearing a cute Halloween costume.

Requesting Otoha Takanashi dressed like Kogasa Tatara for Halloween trying to surprise Beru Renjouji unsuccessfully and Beru looks unimpressed.

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, or phoenix-inspired armor.

Requesting both Nana's sharing a drink together, maybe a milk tea or boba tea, or some cute halloween stuff with them together or just cute things in general would be great. Thank you!

Requesting Esdeath trick or treating! as a cute jiang-shi or vampire or anything that fits her.

Vert in booty shorts and small top

A Rider-class Tamamo

I need a little help. I'm gonna commission my waifu as all the 22 tarot cards, and I want to know which female characters would fit in each card. The Empress, Strength, The Hermit, and The Tower are already occupied.

Thank you!

Can't do Tamamo, Lala, Saber, Misha, Q, Fuuka, or Mai

Draw something with Stella

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting Kiss-shot doing the Tawawa challenge.

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at the fact they have a Halloween tour in orc country

How about Tamamo's outfit redone for Halloween, and a pumpkin on her head and she can't see, looking & moving around a bit disoriented.

Requesting Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova (right) building a snowman happily while Jeanne d'Arc (left) fruitlessly tries to set it on fire/melt it and getting enraged.

Requesting Shinobu giving a powerpoint presentation.

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses and fist bumping with an explosion in the background.

Requesting Kiss-shot and Seras Victoria going trick-or-treating dressed as eachother.

Requesting Risty in this costume: imgur.com/a/01C77

Requesting Domino wearing a sexy cat girl outfit with a tail and cat ears in a cat like pose or sitting on top of a pumpkin with her legs crossed.

Busty, arm length gloves, thigh highs/thigh high boots, and smug would be things I'd like to see, but I'll leave it to you.

Requesting this with Haruka and Yuu. Haruka as the vampire preferred, but it's up to you!

Amu Hinamori in the IM@S Sailor swimsuit, but with her Palm Tree Top hairstyle. Flat chested. I only need the front side. Barefoot and her giving a smug cool looking smile.

Requesting more of Waifu-tan masturbating vigorously and cumming hard
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=23241

Yuruzu giving a clothed tittyfuck; or adding on to her outfit for full-bondage

How do I receive money for commissions? I'm lost and need help.

Requesting colors for Birdy please and thank you!
m.imgur.com/a/cmY90
i.imgur.com/WekQs7H.webp
i.imgur.com/GNAJSjc.webp

I wanted to see Compa in this Sonico outfit, huge breasts as well just like Sonico's.

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

jobbu

Requesting Choji from Naruto Shippuden as a Sumo Wrestler wearing a white Mawashi.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Don't know if this is more Sup Forums or more Sup Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting a version of this comic with Nana, the girl on the left, as the little girl eating one of her oden sandwichs with Ciel, the one on the right, playing the role of the oppai lady

Paypal

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Does anyone have SSFs SI? I want to request her getting fucked.

What did she do this time?

Requesting Akiko and Asami licking each other's navels in a 69 position after a long, sweaty workout.

let me commission you user

Requesting Yukiho fucking a shovel

tomoko as the fool

Requesting Sakurako and Himawari going trick-or-treating!

Requesting Ailane headpats or anything else that's cute and/or comfy!

Requesting Rina eating a bunch of candy, or anything Halloween related.

Requesting Konoha wearing this cute outfit! fang included

Is this a collage submission?

>Can't do Tamamo, Lala, Saber, Misha, Q, Fuuka, or Mai

Why?

Archer doing something halloween related!

no stupid memefus allowed sorry

theyre memes and not real waifus

SSF and co, what would be a good idea to request for these two?

I think he wants to give blandfus a chance.

why not Q or Fukka?

Actually, they're already "in". The guy accepted their ideas.

Maki and Nico from LL as The Lovers?

Q in particular is fucking shit.

Braiding each others hair

Requesting Pig Macaron in a primeape themed costume, a white fur bikini and shackles on her wrists and ankles with bare feet and looking determined or annoyed.

Persona girls would be cheating huh?

i'm confused with the wording
your commissioning your waifu as the 22 tarrot cards, but you want other waifus?

q has cute feet

Got it.
Requesting Yuuna and Tougou braiding each other's hair!

Pitz and Lappa as Nidorans! Halloween is almost over!

I think he wants his waifu to cosplay waifus that fit the tarot's major arcana face cards.

>that image from the same artist of the two of them making out with their wet panties pulled down
Instantly diamonds

How about Beargguy and Perolina as not-so-spoopy clowns walking in the woods on Halloween.

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

My waifu dressed as a waifu that can relate with one of the cards of the tarot. I should rephrase that next time.

Who is/are they?

Fukka is literaly the high priestess and Q for no reason.

Nio as The Hanged Man

Nico on the right, and Maki on the left. They're idols~

Kek

How do they ideally represent the Lovers?

this

Nico and Maki are the only canon couple in Love Live

Meant for

Who do you have so far?

>new blowjob art of the waifu

Whelp there goes my night

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai collection dressed as a cute cat for Halloween or wearing a pumpkin version of her weapons. Keep her body petite like in the leftmost pic please.

I think there could be better showcases of love.

Lucky, I wish there was more lewds of mine.

It's really more implied, since there's heavy shipping between all the girls in LL. Nico and Maki have a duet together that puts the two of them together very nicely.

Is this your card?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3413788

Eli nozomi and hanayo x rin are canon as well.
Umi and kotori might as well be since honoka is out being a jav idol.

One of them is paralyzed, she'll drown

>People think bait = canon
Even fujos aren't this delusional

Literally impossible. Nico and Maki are the most loving couple you will ever see

To be fair its been a while.
Nope

Take off the binoc/u/lars

>Nope
OK let me try that again.
Is THIS your card
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59725390

/r/ Gasai Yuno wearing a succubus outfit similar to Morrigan/Lilith from Darkstalkers

I liked Choji, he was a good dude.

Nope. Not on Pixiv.

I think a line was crossed somewhere

Where we are going there are no lines