Iron Pill thread

So this is a thread for people who have taken the Iron pill, im looking for more information from people. Things that worked for you, tips, secrets. Ive got a few other infographics to ad as well but im mainly a beginner. My first question, is evolas tiger, the same as jordan petersons dragon?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will be memed into lifting weights. Weightlifters buy lots of snake oil like protein powder. You will get stronger but will never reach the impossible goal because to don't have the mental strength to torture yourself for an hour straight doing cardio. It's easy to suffer for 20 seconds lifting heavy things. Runners high is the true iron pill. Now don't listen to any of this and carry on.

if you made this thread unironically you're a failed male and there's nothing you can do

thanks

Very easy user. Grab yourself a Sunday and sit down and watch Pumping Iron. It is not just about lifting weights, it is about Arnold's whole winning mentality and how improving his body is just one expression of that attitude, albeit a very important one.

Start with that at the ground level and go from there.

no problem man just watch arnold schwarzenegger

maybe get inspired from some WWE wrestlers after that

99% of what you read online is bullshit. You don't need 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.. That's a bullshit arbitrary metric for meatheads. Why would your body fat have anything to do with how much protein you need to build muscle? You also don't need to eat at a caloric surplus. Again, that's a myth. Why? Because people confuse fat with muscle. They eat a lot of garbage, appear bigger and think it because they put on muscle. All that matters is that you get proper macros. If you can get them with a caloric deficit, you will lose fat and gain muscle. Just remember, building actual muscle without PEDs takes a long time. Again, don't confuse muscle with fat, it's a common mistake. Why waste time in the future cutting if you don't have to?

post your body

didnt watch it yet, but good idea maybe ill watch some stone cold steve austin later

how old are you?

Similar to Brad Pitt in flight club.

which of these books have you read?

So says the skinny gook....

none. i dont read books or eat foods because some autist put them on an infograph and drew some cartoon man on it LOL

jesus man. "iron pill books.jpg" come the fuck on you must either be underaged or just empty in the head

It's 1g per kg.

Should definately add tea into the drinks, green tea is great for you and is anti estrogenic

thanks for your deep contributions to the thread my man

interesting i definitely need to that than, anyother anti estrogenic practices or foods, or good ways to get extra testosterone naturally?

lean bulk 4 lyfe nigger. Caloric surplus is helpful when it comes to powerlifting, but that's about it.

That's still a bullshit arbitrary metric. Your protein requirements have absolutely nothing to do with your weight. Why would you need more protein if you put on 10 lbs of fat? You don't. A better way to approach it is protein per hour. 10 grams per hour or 20 grams every two hours for 4-5 hours. It's also a good idea to eat one or two bananas with your protein for the potassium, and then you water fast for the remaining time. (IF). In my experience, that's how you build the optimal body. By optimal, I mean a lean, muscular look, not a fatass faggot with muscles underneath.

Sorry, I meant 5-6 hours

what is wrong with chicken?

sick cartoon.

bet you get inspired by anime characters too

Don't listen to that retard OP. Just eat 2g of portein per pound of bodyweight, it is way easier that you imagine and you're doing nothing wrong with it.

>Runners high

Yeah not everyone has the same physique. I trained to run 5k in 30 minutes. I've had runners high - but my runners high does not even touch my lifters high.

Lifting 135 lbs over your head for the first time makes you feel like a man in ways that running doesn't.

For sure running is a way to test your mental toughness and is rewarding in its own way, but it fucks with weight lifting gains which to me are more rewarding internally and externally.

I also don't lift weights for 20 seconds. I go for 2 hours a day 5 days a week.

nah, not an anime guy...i prefer shitting on other peoples threads who are just trying to discuss ways to improve their lives with my cynical attitude, really gets my juices flowin know what i mean?

Pro-tip: Real iron pill is to own a piece of land and work said land. Even if you live in the city, get a place in the country and start getting to work.
Lifting faggots suck balls. I can't find 3 of you faggots that can do 1 day of work on my farm. Last year during the pig slaughter, 3 gym faggots quit cause they could not handle the work. One of them cried

Exhibit A:

This retard has no idea why you would need 2g of protein per pound of body weight, he's just repeating bullshit he's read online because he has no idea how the human body works. If he wasn't a retard, he would know that body fat has nothing to do with protein requirements.

>it is way easier that you imagine and you're doing nothing wrong with it.

Yeah you are. You're becoming a fatass, thinking that big = strong. Sorry dude, your fat is not impressive.

If this is what you want to look like, listen to the bro science

If this is what you want to look like, listen to people who know what they're talking about

This. Fucking 30m2 commie apartments.

In USA Apartments are closer to 94m2

Really can't argue with this. Hard work is what your grandfathers did. That "old man" strength. He had about 5 kids and still slapped girls on the ass well into old age. However, pic related is a pretty good plan.

I meant apartments and city life in general, doesn't matter the size.
If you live outdoors you will naturally work your body. Also working your land (doesn't have to be farming), it's more natural than eatin 1g protein per kilo or whatever, brazilbro is right.

Absolutely this.
I hauled calves around during highschool years.
Got shredded and never exercised for the next maybe 10 years.
Stayed shredded.
Now I just do a little far work for my family every now and then to remain tough.
If I can't get out there, I wrench on cars and chop firewood.

Lifting is fun
It's also manly

Soyboys will tell you to do cardio

>tfw 70% of my diet is covered on this pic
eat your daily coconut oil,apples,eggs and honey
best breakfast

Dat sumo ego lift tho'

I pull conventional more than you, too

BULL SHIT

>apples
>honey
boy, that fructose is a great way to get fat liver disease by the time your 35

Are you retarded? It doesn't take much effort to get a body like this. It's the natural state of man. Just eat properly and do intermittent fasting. Ignore the bro scientists who tell you to stuff your face

Cool story bro.

I can confirm, had a body like that before i started lifting.

>cardio lowers t
>cardio ruins gains
>cardio ruins organs
>cardio raises cortisol levels

Fuck off you faggot shilk

Hehe i remember my first day lifting

Get a door mounted chinup bar and play on it whenever you walk by it. That is literally all you need to do. You should spend time learning actual skills instead of goofing around in a gym. Focus on being productive.

>dude lifting so manly so big strong not some soyboy
>not meditating, lifting, stretching and running for optimal, perfect balance of human mind and body
degenerate

Meditating can quickly become escapism and can make people complacent. Lifting is good, yoga and stretching is good, running is good but swimming is better.

Motherfucker is that Peter Steele?!?!??

I look like that too, it is very attainable. I eat healthy and do calisthenics with a little weightlifting on the side 3x a week. That and staying away from the sugarjew as much as possible.

We are all gonna make it

dunno where you are from or if you shove down chunks of fucking fake industrialized honey but a spoon daily in your tea doesnt fucking puts you into a chemotherapy at 35 so stop shilling,I see your nose (((Pharmaexpert)))

thats how you normally should look with little to no exercise
if your have less than that
well gotta rev up those soy beans amirite

mushrooms contain aromatase inhibitors, they block the conversion of testosterone into estrogen in the body

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882

>Ice cream
>no broccoli
>coffee
>no fatty fish
Am I being trolled or are you retarded?

What's wrong with coffee

>no pork or poultry
Why? They're far healthier than red meats like beef.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882
what happens if you brat/cook them?
my grandfather always ate them raw

Bulgarian wave loading. Just squat everyday. Seriously. You build muscle that lasts. I haven’t squatted or worked out in 8 months. The last time I did wave loading was 3.5 years ago. I maxed out at 315 and my lifetime max was only ever 415. Waveload my friend.

This. I don't understand how these edamame fuckers can have bitch tits. It must be the weed. I lift maybe once every 5 weeks and I look like that picture with maybe 7% more bodyfat

Eat anything you want, but avoid
>excessive sugar
>soy
Stay within your own acceptable caloric range. Excercise daily or as often as you can stomach it, lifting is good, calisthenics are also good.

Just don't be a little bitchboy, stop making excuses and excercise

Modern factory chicken is packed with estrogen

dunno really
I guess its really all those factors
but mostly it's bad food/not caring what you shove into you
thats the greatest mistake you can ever do
My father always told me
"You don't live to eat,you eat to live."
then I see fuckers who daily get their shit from kfc or mc and thats their only meal for the day
then they wonder "why am I feeling so bad muh depression"

i hope this is a joke
that's not even well shopped

Caffeine is degenerate

Sprints, rucking, and free running should be all the cardio you need.
Fast twitch muscle fibers > Slow twitch muscle fibers > being a fat fuck

>White rice
This is a well made troll meant to fuck with gains and to turn people away
>Ice cream
Fuck you

I swim 2-3 times a week, do pull-ups sporadically and work a physical job. Look and feel great.

It really is about not eating all the sugary and processed shit and getting some exercise. Gyms are a scam in the sense that many people believe that all that equipment is necessary. Get a pull-up bar and run/swim/cycle a few times a week. Eat well. Simple.

so im 5'6 bald king ubermanlet
is there any fucking sense in taking ironpill at this point or i would just overcompensate.

one part of my brian says yes, go for it we need to get laid
other tells me, whoa dude... your faked enthusiasm shows me that you really want to overcompensate.

Weightlifting trains fast and slow twitch muscle, nothing will increase your overall body strength like weightlifting.

Being under massive stress for a few seconds is definitely more demanding than running for a hour. You don't need to ''torture'' yourself to progress in cardio, unless you fell for the meme that you have to be half dead to make exercise worth it. Too much cardio is not good for the joints by the way.

t. somebody who does both, as should any self-respecting man

Chill out fellow 56%, he said he had to body of Brad Pitt, not his face.

steroid gut and not even that strong. Lmao degenerate

>2017
>he is natty
>he thinks celebrities, bodybuilders, fitness models, maximum chads are natty
Just take the literal test pill already you nattycuck

A fitter version of you > slob version of you

I didn't say anything against lifting you dumb fuck, but you do need some level of cardio you should be able to clear a mile in five minutes on an average day just in case.

shut up you fucking hippie drink coffee

>all those fiberless sugar packed fruits
>no pork or poultry
>no fatty fish
>eating grains at all
>drinking milk when older than 1
>drinking another animal's milk
>orange juice aka pure sugar
>>>treats

Fucking horrible post

not exactly a slob im average like most people and thats the point

after what point the self improvement becomes self masturbation, where you guys put the foot down so you don't become a fucking gym-rat.
and don't fucking tell me gymrat culture nowdays ain't fucking toxic

Coffee is the most blue pilled shit. Who owns all the coffee companies JEWS. They probably put additives in that shit.

It will make u addicted to caffeine and fuck up your adrenaline glands as well as absorb vitamin C from your body and make your skin dry up and crack.

Caffeine is a toxin secreted by the coffee bean to kill small insects that try to eat it

food is just fancy dirt

mate, just improve yourself for yourself. Fuck what anyone else thinks. If you feel good, you feel good!

you become a gymrat
just minus all the gay shit
i go to the gym 1-2 hours every day
i love it

no, this isn't how your brain works not to mention how iron-pill works.
or you mean i should include looking at myself in the mirror and touching myself to how good i look and feel or something?

how this isn't degenerate hedonism wrapped in good intentions wraper?

i have a lot of friends who try to get me into thier gym, shit they compete for some reason and ive seen this behaviour before... with alcoholics.

Yeah except sometimes you have to be on the gear for the rest of your life if your levels don't go back to normal.

Fuck that. If shit ever went down you'd become the soyiest femme bitchboy and get killed/raped immediately.

I lift because I hate this world and I hate living in it. The physical pain of my muscles ripping and repairing into strength is analogous to my life, a constant battle to not kill myself.

If you cycle responsibly and do your PCT it's fine.

t b h it's also the only thing i do for fun
also i occasionally browse Sup Forums and /fit/
other than that i work non stop
very hedonistic

>how this isn't degenerate hedonism
Its obvious narcissism. There's definitely a strong argument for maintaining a healthy and strong body but they've gone beyond that and become a walking parody.

>495 BTB
good shit brah

What are some realistic steps to decrease the amount of xenoestrogens in my life? It's fucking everywhere so I don't think you can get rid of it completely, but what are the best steps you can take to minimize harm?

why on earth would you indulge yourself with something like that after long weekend of work
you kind of proving im onto something, not the opposite
i know you are trying to be sarcastic but it falls short, this isn't an argument and you know it
if i work for whole week and get absolutely shitfaced with alcohol on weekends this still means i have little to no impulse control or wrapped sense of self and im hedonistic ass

this kind of hedonism isn't that apparent with weightlifting or any sort of physical training, or impulse control and discipline isn't an issue
but i would and you SHOULD worry about your sense of self, why on earth no one ever thinks about that?

how does it feel knowing I could throw you up in the air and leave you there with 0 effort
it must feel pretty shitty being inferior

>Clear a mile in 5 minutes
>average day

Do you know how I know you don't run?

and that is my question precisely
how do you balance that, where you put the line

i usually question my own motives

something almost no one here does apparently because everytime i try to strike discussion i get swarmed over or completely ignored

its just people here and on /sig/ or /fit/ just don't want to look the chimera in the eyes and stop and think for a second they might do good things for bad reasons.

Dont get me wrong, the guy is no doubt strong er than i am but that kind ofphysique is as much about strength as it is about easthetics. Ii dont have time to make myself a pretty boy, i excersize to improve y strength stammina and endurance.

That is basically what I eat.