Is there any logical reason that incest should be illegal?

There is no danger of pregnancy with modern birth control. Sex is fun, healthy. Who better to learn from than your own family? Why is incest still taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3419292/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19811666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_taboo
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110863013000037
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex is for reproduction

Incest destroys the family. You don't want the son and father to be rivals for the mother's sexual access.

So when you're hittin' it doggie style and that smell wafts up: It's coming from your mother.

Why rivals? Why not both?

I like the idea of incest
The Family International used to do this.
Described in the Book Of Davito it sounds awesome

Anal is for low IQ degenerates.

Most common reason:
"Because it offends me and grosses me out, ergo you can't do it."

Well, if you're of the "it doesn't break my leg or pick my pocket" school of liberty, Incest doesn't do either, so it's allowed.

Incest taboo is addressed in "Culture as Given, Culture as a Choice", Van Der Elst 2003. pp 89-92

Basically, incest has been human since... forever. With the exception of Mother son incest, which even Chimps avoid.

These fellows who cite genetics - true bad genes will out; but so will good genes. The book points to cases of incest both producing degenerations and outstanding citizens.

Fact is, those who understood animal husbandry applied it to their own families. It was called "Good Breeding" - usually by 1st cousin arranged marriages. It produced outstanding results, IMHO.

Now we live in an age where there aren't even natural selection pressures against stupid, and the gene pool is a horrible mess of bad genes.

We should go back to the old ways of "good breeding" IMHO.

I am convinced that people who shill for incest do so because they don't have access to pussy and their family members are the next closest thing to them accessing pussy.

Seriously wtf? Set aside the genomics, I'll give you another reason: incest fucks up the social cohesion of societies, because instead of uniting two different extended families, from the male and female, it's he

game of thrones made normalfags rethink incest.

Mobile posting sucks cocks

*the same family, regressing further iwards every generation. So even if you could manipulate genes to have the absolute best offspring, it would still do no good as it would erode societal bonds so much, that people who weren't I'm the immediate family would be distrusted

Really? So all this trend stems from game of thrones? Are people that stupid so as to try and emulate a fetish from their favorite drama?

Shit, nuke everything senpai

Because men who aren't cucks don't like sharing their women

It doesn't make sense for the government to enforce something it can't enforce like incest. The patriarch of your extended family should be the one who enforces these norms. It's unfortunate that the family has totally degenerated to the point where we've stopped valuing our patriarchs.

You want a reason!! Look at the Nigger community not knowing who they are fucking. Fucking step sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles long lost daddies. Low IQ's retarded babies, dindu nigger kids roaming the streets. And of course the most damning of all those little fuckers trying to sell me candy. Incest folks not even once.

There is danger of pregnancy. Accidental pregnancy happens all the time. People don't use it or don't use it correctly. Some people want incest pregancy. Forced abortion? I am fine with that actually, but how can you tell if a fetus was produced via incest till it's born? It's better to outlaw incest than to make everyone test their fetuses to cater to those who want to incest.

Homosexual incest though, as long as it's consensual, I suppose I would have a harder time justifying that being illegal. Perhaps if one party were sterilized, heterosexual incest could be legal as well.

What about single moms with 18 year old sons?

Yes incest is absolutely indefensible. The very act of breeds dysfunction and medical issues in children born from such relations. It weakens the gene pool and causes unnecessary moral issues, as the power dynamic in an incestuous relationship is going to be in question, especially if a parent is involved in that relationship.

>Lets make fucked up kids even more fucked up by making them even more dependent on their mother who makes poor life choices.

try harder

They do it to themselves. Not my problem. Also they were probably going to live in the basement and jack it to 2d 'moms' anyway.

2nd cousins exist for the sole purpose of having your first kiss and experiences.
Oh god i want to be 12 again.

I banged my cousin once and we never told anyone or talked about it again. Never nutted so hard in my life. Don't want to do it again, though. I was lucky, it didn't come out and it didn't make our relationship awkward.

It's fornication for one thing you fucking goombah. Plus it's just gross and common sense, which I guess italians don't have.

speaking of incest:

Consanguinity is a deeply rooted social trend among one-fifth of the world population mostly residing in the Middle East, West Asia and North Africa, as well as among emigrants from these communities now residing in North America, Europe and Australia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3419292/

Many Arab countries display some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world, and specifically first cousin marriages which may reach 25-30% of all marriages
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19811666

>Really?
Yes.
>So all this trend stems from game of thrones?
We say this all the time women follow what society wants why do you think every women has yoga pants.
Sheep.
>Are people that stupid so as to try and emulate a fetish from their favorite drama?
Yes and we might as well let them.

> There is no danger of pregnancy with modern birth control.
I had three kids with modern birth control.
> Who better to learn from than your own family? Why is incest still taboo?
Sigh.

You're not an individual you liberal retard. You exist within an eco system. If that eco system becomes toxic then you get poisoned by it.

Stop being such a selfish little retard. You're not a Stronk independent womyn. You spent several years of your life doing nothing but shitting yourself and drooling. Someone took care of you and you owe it to them to take care of others around you in the same way.

It's probably because dang, if you care for your daughters would you give them to someone you don't know very well in a Muslim country? Even if you did know them very well, you don't know them nearly as well as you think you do.

The problem causing this is Islam.

I agree. As long as any defficient foetuses that may arise are terminated, I'm ok with incest, as long as it takes place between consenting adults..

Take a look of the booking photos of the people charged with incest. Are those genes you want more of in the gene pool? Hell, those people shouldn’t even be allowed to breed period.

>implying you won't be too busy banging your daughter to even notice

>italy
What happened to you, to stoop this low.

How are motherfuckers existing going to make my ecosystem toxic?

You need to show how motherfuckers existing would change my ecosystem, and also show how the change would be more toxic to me. ( I love toxicity to those involved in things I am not doing - it's one way for me to get ahead - long live Darwin - also I get ahead by doing things better than everyone else - when I am allowed to do so - therefore I am liberal by default )

It's part of the human psyche I think.

Anthropologist have studied cultures around the world, to look for differences and similarities among them.
The "One Rule" that all cultures on the planet have in common is "incest with direct family is bad".

Sure, some cultures are okay/advocate marrying your cousin, but never your sister/parent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_taboo

It's a human thing. It's never gonna change. Regardless of the technological/cultural advance of our species, that one rule will never change.
It's literally considered Degenerate. Deal with it.

Either this is terrible bait or you're just retarded. Which I would suspect is the reason why you see no problem with incest.

It takes a higher level of intelligence to understand abstract concepts. The concept of social functionality bypasses your intelligence level because you're a selfish nigger who judges everything based on their immediate situation

Fuck off kike

Then they are choosing to damage their descendants:

In conclusion, consanguineous marriage is significantly higher in many genetic diseases which suggests that couples may have deleterious lethal genes, inherited from common ancestor and when transmitted to their offsprings, they can lead to prenatal, neonatal, child morbidity or mortality.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110863013000037

I completed a B.A. in Math at age 18. Pretty intelligent here, and at abstract concepts too.

Side note to your nice post:

Only cousins, never direct relatives.

-The Muslim culture has the most consanguineous marriages and offspring because Islamic texts advocate for marrying your cousin.

-This leads to many autistic children, as everyone would guess.
But it's also the reason why the Muslim ethnicity has the lowest IQ out of all of them.

>Proof that it's bad

I used to care about the children of idiots, but call it God's Justice. Let the sins of the parents be vested upon their progeny etc ( not religious here. but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of common sense to be found in ancient wisdom )

The entire welfare state was built upon holding up the innocent children of degenerates to guilt money out of the rest of us.

I want to make sweet passionate love with my aunt.

and now we truly know why brown people are going around blowing themselves up. they're inbred as fuck

Incest creates muslims. Or is it the other way around?

who is OP, Destiny?? sage yourself.

why would i fuck my mother if anybody can just fuck yours

there is no actual way to enforce anti incest laws, so outlawing it is near impossible, except for incestuous marriage, OUTLAW THAT SHIT

Incest SHOULD be demonized and taboo'd into shit

>Muslim ethnicity

You're almost as retarded as OP

I didn't say anything about caring. This is rather a good explanation for what we observe and potentially a good deterrent for anybody wanting to mix with these people

i think he meant niggers and sandniggers

fpbp

Evolutionary speaking, It's actually the best option.

Also on the flip side, if your genome is indeed relatively free of recessive fatal defect genes then your incest babies are more likely to be healthy than the incest babies of people whose genomes are richer in mistakes. So although it's shit for your progeny to be produced by incest, the existence of incest as a menace is good for the genome over time.

I wasn't saying you cared or did not. I was talking about me. Laws against incest are for the 'general good' but may not actually be generally good.

No problem if you don't mind turning your society into middle east countries. And I mean...why not fuck goats too right?

Good question.

Genetics, bordering partial eugenics on a much more significant health issue level
>yet we don't use that rationale for ANYTHING else

Could we take this precedent further though?

> good for the genome over time

Or is it?

Maybe the mistakes make the population more adaptable and that's really what the doctor ordered..

Yeah but they aren't exactly aware of who they're fucking and breeding with. They're indiscriminate, while actual incest is marrying off a couple and then having their own offspring. The black community is doing free for all incest, which is producing the lower IQ offspring. Dog breeders don't even breed dogs like that-unless they're niggers.

Incest is legal in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Russia...

>father/son or mother/daughter sex can result in pregnancy

Go fuck your sister and then come back to share your experience faggot.

>Incest is legal in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Russia...
You have to say there is a point where it's not fair on potential children though.

Legal doesnt mean morally acceptable except for kikes.

> homosex can produce babies
No it can't, which is what I said.

fucking lanesters browsing Sup Forums

Finnish high school. Learn how recessive genes work.

Exactly.

Incest = No families
No families = Weak morals, No society
No society = Weak Power against invasors.

>implying I read your whole post

came here for milfs
>fuck you guys

Just understand, only mentally ill retardeds would think about it.
And those people would want to reproduce soon or later because this is the real instinct when it comes to sex and the only result would be babies with terrible weak genetics. This would make the gene pool even more shitty and society would be one step closer to destruction.

Remember when gay people who are less than 10% of world population became the start to the fall of the west? It seemed impossible that such low number of people could do any harm to the majority, so they just thought "I think it is ok to accept gays, what could go wrong, they are very few compared to us".
.........Well...look the results now..

And if incest became even slightly accepted the media would do 24/7 propagandas to convince people to practice it.

Please add Islamic content flair.

I dunno maybe a cousin or aunt, but not like a mom or sister.

>Step sister
They aren't related, dumbass. Try Half-Sister

Let f be a recessive fatal disease gene. If you get ff you die. If you get any other combination of F and f you live. Typically people carry FF. Some with fF or Ff exist as carriers. Nobody lives long with ff.

Regular mating carrier x non-carrier:
f F
F Ff FF
F fF FF

50% carriers 50% noncarriers.

Incestuous mating ( carrier x carrier )

f F
f ff fF
F Ff FF

1 dead, 2/3 of live offspring are carriers 1/3 of live offspring non carriers

Incestuous mating (non-carrier x non-carrier)

F F
F FF FF
F FF FF

100% non-carrier healthy offspring

Except they might breed with the Ff's produced by incest, but even if they do, their offspring will be guaranteed to live and only half will be carriers.

Half the time a carrier mates, they pass on their f. If they mate with other carriers, then half of the fs they pass on die. (25% of their total offspring).

This culls half of the recessive fatal genes from the genepool each generation.

t. someone who doesn't have a hot mom

Literally this I'm disappointment

Kinky, but degenerate nonetheless. DEUS VULT!

Why are you bring up "breeding"? We are talking about fucking. Do people use condoms? Yes. Do they use the pill? Yes. Nobody is talking about breeding here

No one is talking about offspring. We are talking about fucking

He's gay tho

>hand on breast
>boner
sounds pretty gay to me

Reminder all this confusion about what is right and wrong starts with gay acceptance.
Once you cross the line of accepting homosexuality as a legitimate lifestyle the population no longer knows
where to draw the line as to what is acceptable. This is the reason jews have pushed the gay agenda so
hard. It's the crown jewel of their subversion strategy.

All other forms of degeneracy including race mixing drug abuse pedophilia transgenderism follow gay acceptance