SEND SHIA TO DR PHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=ysME1oshF7U

Ok Sup Forums in the past we've been really mean to Shia Labeouf and I think maby this time we should help him. How can we organize for Shia to go on Doctor Phill's Show to talk about his problems ?

He needs our help Sup Forums how do we make this happen ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
hewillnotdivide.us/
change.org/p/dr-phil-have-dr-phil-let-shia-labeouf-be-a-guest-on-his-show-saveshia/share_for_starters?just_created=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He brought it on himself.

Is he ok? Does he know Trump is still POTUS?

Just imagine the melt down on DR Phills show

I'm not sure what reality he's in right now maby he thinks Eminem is president now.

It would be marvelous I agree

>e-celebs
kys

You know damn well this kike is gonna end up doing an Even Stevens reunion show soon, doubt anyone else but Disney will give his ass any screen roles.

I agree. I think its the right thing to do in the end.

>Dr phill: Now Shia tell me did your parents allow you to eat french fires as a kid is that what this is all about ?

>Shia: You fucking racist bitch racist racist racist racist REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

imagine the left trying to excuse (((shia))) and the shitshow he'll make

Can we make some kind of petition or something any super weaponized autistic ideas ?

pls user. Another good operation.

If we send him there we have to have /ourguys/ go there and troll him.

Does Shia have some sort of mass following of supporters on social media that we can trick into talking him into doing it. If we do it then he'll just tell us to fuck off but if we can get lefties to do it then maby he'll go on the show.

If enough people call DR Phill and ask for Shia or enough people like lefties ask Shia to go on maby we can do it.

In the audience with harmless jokes that he will over react to and it will make him look silly getting mad over small harmless jokes.

This needs to happen, would be Amazing top kek

I have an idea I'm using this idea for operation Swedenstan but it'll work with this one too Tumblr will be our work horse.

>1.Lets organize a mas petition to get Shia on DR phill

>2.Promote and spread the petition on across the net and make promotional material such as pictures and adds etc.

>3.The final blow spread the material on Tumblr and watch it take off like wildfire.

You people need to realize that over the last 12 month Shia has started to become redpilled that is the cause of his erratic and increasingly self destructive behavior. You want to cause a real shit show with Shia? Complete the rep pilling and watch him go full 1488. The left will fucking lose their minds.

Dr phill is a just a gay idea. You can do better

THIS!
only dr. shill show i would watch

a count on how long it takes til shia breaks down and goes full lefties mode. then the usual countless memes, and bully shia til he is placed on suicide watch.

Nah I'd rather wtach him spaz out live on air and making him a Nazi would only make us look bad.

I really miss Naked Ape's videos

We almost got Destiny to go on DR Phill infact DR Phill actually invited him on because of us hahahahaha.

The flag in france is still flying. Nobody has tried again since the fireball attempt went up in smoke. But there are Ideas on standby, ready to be put into action.

All the more reason to give him the help he needs.

Sup Forums wants to take down the jews but can only annoy Shia lebuff

this is going to be the ultimate shitpost.

Maybe he should go on to expose the Disney producers that passed him around. I almost feel bad for him.

Or mabye we should expose the producers who passed him around.

You could just turn on two random word generators over a looping dramatic applause track
You can just shoop their pics together for the video because the both sit pretty still.

>skinhead shia

youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU

I want you guys to watch this and take a look at the types of flyres and pics add material Sup Forums made when they tricked Tumblr before.

These are the types of pics we need to make and spread with fake accounts on Tumblr to get Shia on DR Phill.

This is what gave me the idea.

There are already plenty of Ideas. We just need people to start putting them into action.

This

Do did we just give up on the flag? One try? Thats it?

ah yes, that video. i swear I've seen this so much i can hear every second of it in my mind

Eh we've done that several times it's getting old we need to ''help'' him this time.

First thing to do is make fake Tumblr accounts and make some pics , flyres etc.

make a narrative to spread about getting all of Tumblr to gather support to help get Shia on DR phills show #SaveShia

I'd watch. Even Stevens was legit.

You have a good point. I agree

Ill get to work on some fake #saveshia flyers later tonight.

When do we start operation shia final meltdown? Nothing interesting has happened lately and i got bored, i want to see how this will end.

Ok for the flyres to spread on Tumblr we need

>a backround
Anything that will look good to Tumblr people
>a main write up
A brief discription about the petition or idea to help shia go on DR Phill
>some bullet points
Some short headings and hashtags etc
>a main graphic
A main Picture of shia and DR Phill and remember it has to look legit or Tumblr won't fall for it.

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Also while were here sign this petition to get Swedens flag changed

I'm jumping between threads helping both operations take off.

prep begins today, tomorrow we shall start.

You will earn a special place in my heart user I love you cunts you provide some epic lulz.

Dis gon be gud

ALSO A REMINDER

EVERYONE SAVE THIS COPY PASTA SO WE CAN MAKE MORE THREADS AS NEEDED

Ok Sup Forums in the past we've been really mean to Shia Labeouf and I think maby this time we should help him. How can we organize for Shia to go on Doctor Phill's Show to talk about his problems ?

I have an idea

>2.Promote and spread the petition on across the net and make promotional material such as pictures and adds etc.

>3.The final blow spread the material on Tumblr and watch it take off like wildfire.

>a backround
>a main write up
>some bullet points
>a main graphic
A main Picture of shia and DR Phill and remember it has to look legit or Tumblr won't fall for it.

OPERATION SAVE SHIA

DO IT

send Shia do Dr Shoa

any of you guys have discord? im not on my pc all day and i might close this by accident, dont wanna lose the thread

>DR Shoa

hahahahahahaha top kek user

Get the thread number so you can look it up on the archives if you need to.

thread number is on OP's id number?

why dr shill?

Actually I'm not sure it might be the number of my first post does anyone know about thread numbers ?

OPERATION TWO SCOOPS

>>First Scoop
Throughout the week of Thanksgiving (November 19-25) we'll be waging a DDoS campaign against the HENDU stream site

>>hewillnotdivide.us/

This is not a long-term strategy, but is there to send a message: namely -- that breaking Shia's mind was only the beginning.

>>Second Scoop
Throughout the same Thanksgiving Week, another group of anons will play the 'bullying card' face down in defense position

After the first few days of the DDoS campaign, they will covertly start a campaign on Tumblr and Petition sites

The 'Trump Card' (if you will) is the sneak into the enemy camp under the guise of anti-bullying and build into having Shia appear on the Dr. Phil Show to give his side of the story.

Both combined will reignite the HWNDU fire and push Shia to the brink if executed with the full force of the board's capability.

The future is in your hands . . .

Will you join it?

Trust me it'll be hilarious if we get him on there and possibly get some Sup Forums agents to get in the audience to hekel him.

I dunno about DDOS that could backfire on us big time we don't need any more bad publicity.

he did a couple of mainstream movies before he become irrelevant and start to hanging out with libtards and sjw "artist", sjw ruined shia's life.
he could be happy living with his 6/10 weird looking wife and enjoy his wealth and maybe have a couple of half weird looking kids but instead he choose this shit because he was turned into a sjw, sometimes i feel bad for this guy

Sup Forums agents to speed up the meltdown, and subsequent removal of shia

If we send them in though we must remember no matter what that the jokes we make must be seen as harmless by the general public so when Shia overreacts it makes him look like the bad guy.

We also don't want to make any references to Sup Forums or pepe etc. We just need to ask silly things that trigger him like shouting out french fires or my wifes son etc.

Seems like he's actually losing it, did he swallow a blackpill after browsing pol?

is he /ourguy/?

The bad publicity is part of the plan

>>They must find one of us in the wreckage

No he hates our guts but we're not nasty people so even though he hates us we are still prepared to help him with open arms.

No that's a bad idea I'm starting to think you're a shill.

Put 'em in the secured wing of a behavioral health center; that'd wear him straight out!

>999
Operation won't fail given enough time!

I was thinking that, instead of lighting the flag on fire, it could be sprayed with green paint.

should we reference his multiple failures by "some computer idiots", that would be the best way to go from there imo.

bless our filthy souls with your mighty trips

>DR PHILL:Is there anyone in the audiance witha question for Shia ?

>user: Oh yes I have a question for Shia why did you let a bunch of harmless jokes get you so angry to the point of getting arrested over nothing and hurling abuse at people ?

>Shia: YOU RACIST RACIST RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there are people on this board, even in this thread who FEEL BAD for Shia. DDoSing the feed would bring all that back up in the general population and the SJW crowd, giving us a better oppertunity to get people behind the Dr. Phil idea.

By itself the Dr. Phil idea is a stretch (even with the trips), but with a trigger, it makes more strategic sense.

Holy fucking kek trips

that was stupid nigga, fries are serious business.

Or (((Pure White)))

No we can do that just by spreading it on Tumblr easy enough if we word things in the right way we can trick Tumblr into doing anything.

change.org/p/dr-phil-have-dr-phil-let-shia-labeouf-be-a-guest-on-his-show-saveshia/share_for_starters?just_created=true

planted the first seed, need a couple of anons to water it.

dr phil will NEVER give up on shia

Oh god yes I'll add that to the copy pasta

ALSO A REMINDER

EVERYONE SAVE THIS COPY PASTA SO WE CAN MAKE MORE THREADS AS NEEDED

I have an idea

>a backround
>a main write up
>some bullet points
>a main graphic

OPERATION SAVE SHIA

This would work only if he knew this had nothing to do with us. If we planted a seed into his real fanbase to have him on Dr.filth he will do it for publicity.

Still waiting for the Even Stevens incest vid.

See this user:

We can post that link around on big threads and links to this thread to help out.

OPERATION SAVE SHIA

holy shit

BREAKING NEWS!!
ACTOR SHIA LABEOUF IS PLACED ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER HAVING A SEVERE MENTAL MELTDOWN DURING

That's exactly the plan and that's why we want to use Tumblr to do it for us.
Read this

if i bookmark the page, i figure it would save the thread

I'm totally on-board, I just think we need the DDoS to push the first domino and make everything look like a reaction to our action, rather than everything leading back to this obvious thread

I'm gonna have to leave for now guys I need some sleep I have work soon but you can carry the torch if you want and remember to save the copy pastaI love all you cunts godspeed and goodnight anons.

Good idea do it sorry though I must go

Time to study left wing/tumblr literature. In order to make our word choice and the general structure of the text seem to have been written by a crazy uber feminazi.

The guy comes from a street performer family. He's all about cons and gaming people. If anything he is just a giant troll doing all this for the luls. Hell, he probably is OP.

Shia labouf is one of the few white males that aknowledges the patriarchy. AND THE FACT that all women are suffering because of it. We need to support him during his time of need like he supported us after trump won the election. We need more males like him, people that are willing to Better themselves and not only Admit that the patriarchy exist. But also do whatever it takes to destroy it. Because without men like him the rest of them will never learn and/or change.
#prayforshia.
What so you guys think ? To autistic or just enough

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

hes just an alcoholic

this causes him to get drunk and do stupid things like get arrested and kicked out of bars

fun fact
the rant at 6:00 is taken from some literal twitter furry

needs a better hashtag, but overall wordplay is good for autistic lefties