How much are you on the hook for, Sup Forums?

No Eurofags with 50%+ tax rates.

Im owed $80k from the 2016 election

I owe about $40,000 in loans

Once you add in the Boomer cuck tax, I'm actually owed ~$180,000

literally $0
get fucked collegecucks

If you're owed money why don't you collect it?

0, I worked throughout my bachelors so I have no debt.

Just got under 10k. Dad had a kid die because of a bad drug in the hospital and got a big settlement just as I went to college so that helped out I guess.

15k. Probably more once I start law school. At least it's a good investment as I'll make a decent amount in law. So my debt is not as bad as most people but still not good

>Get educated in UK.
>Get healthcare in UK.
>Business based in Isle of Mann.
How can Amerifags even compare? Taxes are for retards.

I'm about a year, year-and-a-half from finishing my physics PhD, and I'll probably be around $55K by the time I finish. Plan is to get a decent teaching or research gig after I finish here, live spartan for a few years and just dump $10-15K a year on paying that shit off as quickly as possible.

$60k, but I'm managing okay under a standard repayment since I have a good job.

Like, $2000.

$50k left, gas the boomers. I got off easy though compared to a lot of people.

>$55k
>paid off by teaching
Good luck friend, welcome to Jew slavery

Debt is a jewish trick.

Nothing. I paid for my 2 year degree put of pocket in a Community college. Now my current job will give $6k per year for schooling for my bachelor's degree. So I'll probably be in the hole for around $5k including books and stupid fees after another 2 years.

Nothing, I went to a shitty local university, lived at home and worked in a Deli to pay for it until I graduated.

Technically I have about $200,000 left on my mortgage now I guess, but I'd rather make those payments then rent payments.

Shouldn't you guys be happy you were able to go to college?

Lawyers don't get paid much at all.

I was PAID for education in university since I got good grades. Like 300$ a month.

With the money you guys owe for glorified indoctrination centers I could buy an comfy apartment.

0 i dropped out of community college

Nerd alert.

tax rate here is 10% flat

I have 0 debt and with my meager salary of 500$ a month I have managed to save up about 3.5k, that I've used ( along with some family financial help) to renovate a flat that I plan to move in to next year

I am mind boggled by USA citizens inability to be financially responsible

I've been looking at teaching positions for about two years now, keeping my eyes open for something in my home state. Average starting salary for an Adjunct is about $45-50K, for an Associate Professor it's closer to $50-55K. If I keep my standard of living about where it is now, I can easily afford to put $10-15K a year into paying off those loans.

Obviously it'd be more profitable to go into industry, or hell banking/finance, but I genuinely enjoy teaching and I don't know if I'm prepared to sell my soul to the banking jew for six figures.

Honestly, I didn't really need it at all. My current career is based off experience I gained while working through college and has nothing to do with my major.

You aren't financially responsible

You have not considered taxes, surprise expenses, or interest cost. You're fucked mate. At least 5 years to pay that off assuming you are living at home

how so ?

None... and got $1,600 housing every month and free books. GI bill + Pell Grant was awesome.

Graduated bachelor's 2 years ago with $28k debt. Now I'm at about $18k all 3-4% rate, but I also owe $100k on my $130k house at 3%.

Pick the repayment option that scales up with time so you pay as little as possible monthly, then pay off your higher interest loans ASAP. A lot of burgers don't realize student debt is a bundle of different loans with different rates that can be paid separately.

Too many people believe a high dollar college will get you a better job.

My wife worked her way through community college working at McDonalds, then got her bachelors degree working as a bank teller.
She graduated with zero debt, her jobs were enough to pay for school.

Was just talking to a guy at work. He owes 200k for his daughters education. I said "wow, is she a doctor or lawyer?" He said, "nah, interior designer"...

He doesn't even plan on being able to pay it off. He plans to die.

None, I knew I couldn't afford university so I went to community college, and paid all of that in full out of pocket.

Borrowed 50k to go to grad school. Completely paid off in 5 years. Still broke though. Got a meme degree. I found work but the cultural Marxism made my job miserable. Quit. Degree not valued anywhere else. At least I'm happy now.

She must have lived and probably eaten for free. Definitely had health coverage parents as she must have made enough to disqualify for Medicaid.

She lived at home, community college was nearby, had to drive about an hour to the state college.

She'll never get a good job though

>living with your parents past 18
LOL

Why not? its free

>She'll never get a good job though

She already has, keep thinking that though.
Graduating with zero debt was worth it.

I'm posting just to be smug

Was $129k, down to $105k now because I have been making payments.
>remember to make your payments Sup Forums and pay as much more than the minimum as you can
Yeah it sucks and yeah I did it to myself.

live home with your parents, nothing to worry about while studying in college
I seriously feel like you my boy, have some type of pure autismo

Why did you guys choose to be born poor?

Is business the most Sup Forums degree?

Honestly if i wanted to go to a private uni and get shit done fast i can do so for less than 20k €.
So at most i have to do hard labor for 2 years to save up for that.

poor decision making skills tbqh

Because living at home is the most hellish experience ever. I'd rather be homeless than live at home. Why would anyone EVER do that when they don't have to?

What is it?

Family bussines faggit, my dad passed on his shitty trade to me, ya it's destroying my body, but fuck can we really live forever

>Not going to college on a full scholarship
It's like you want to give shlomo your money.

I'd have to pay 2k€ yearly for college but I'm basically being paid to attend

0€

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. no one forced you to take on $100k+ debt for your worthless degree that gets replaced by machine learning in 4 years.

Yes, hard knocks

You can't just get a scholarship.

>$28k
>comp sci degree
Payments are like $300/mo, I'm making about $3800/mo AFTER TAXES
>$6000/mo before taxes

fuck you government

well then you're not qualified enough to go to college

about about 7500$ in right now

lawyers are one of the fields that get replaced by automation the fastest. enjoy being unemployed for the big bart of your life.

4k and Ill have it paid off by the end or the year.
Yall niggas just stupid or some shit. E

The higher rate of tax here is 42%. I finished university with €10k in debt for fees and then another €10k for the fun money spending I did over the four years.

I paid that all off long ago though.

Where did your father touch you?

I made about 120k or so getting my education, 30k a year for four years will I learned my trade. My first year out on my own I cleared 80k and it's gone up every year
>screw the jews
>learn a trade

I'm an ivy league legacy student. My father and his father were both alumni. I'm qualified to go buddy more than you ever will be

He never did. But still living with your parents is basically like prison.

I think that would depend on your family

I owed 25k and paid it off in 4 years
Community colleges are where everyone should take the first two years

>Worked in oil patch at 16
>Finished school as i worked
>Kept working in glorious black gold
>making 80-100k since 16
>Did farming classes on the side online 90%
>cost 4000$
>fast forward today be 25
>Making 110k +
>Own both vehicles
>Own 160 acres of land
>Built House, only debt is mortgage
>put 60% down payment is cheap, will pay omit off around 33-34
>hobby farm for food/cash money in summer
>riding the oil patch in winter

Yep, fucking blue collar jobs are for idiots.I should have listened to my family and did something with my life. They still ask me when ill think about going to school and getting a real job.

What matters more, your financial freedom or your quality of life?

None, thank you trade school

>mfw same position from probably a better school but no debt whatsoever
But the 'muricans can't subsidize their education because "muh freedums"

>But still living with your parents is basically like prison.

There comes a point where you're no longer living with your parents, but your parents are living with you.

You're clearly below the poverty line, otherwise you would realize a multi-generational household is redpilled as fuck.

damn that image is powerful, we need communism ASAP

No of course not, it was a scam through and through.

Enjoy being redneck jack offs

No we went to an actual school not party central

Explain how it's redpilled?

You probably would have gone if you could. I wouldn't fret over it.

Good goyim! You can join a union and give the democrats all your shekels

Our tax rate is low than yours you literal retard, fucking yanks getting kiked again LMAO

How is it a scam?

Pajeet, Manuel, and Chang all do it. Saves a boat load of money. One house gets paid off way faster, keeping you from paying more interest to the Jewish bankers, and then the family or extended family buys up another house and pays it off faster.

Also free childcare when the time comes.

College drop out with a couple hundred in debt due to 401k loan. As soon as the scholarships dried up stop going. Debt is slavery

I do
>taking this month off and hunting/fishing my ass off

My parents owe me a few grand, and I owe Amazon $16 because of a book pre-order.

zero

>tfw high school dropout
>tfw too old at 37 to get my GED
>tfw cant go into insecapable debt because I have no one to rely on

Hopefully problems in higher ed are solved in the next life and have a cool job as an engineer or something as I only have less than a decade left, given my mild chest pains

I had education shoved down my throat, I just looked at the men who built my family and realized hard work and smart thinking was the best alternative. For eight years i worked 12-14 hour days. Lived humble and saved every dollar. I went door to door on my days off working for old ladies, single moms doing choirs.School is a joke.

>Enjoy being redneck jack offs
Lol Jews are always jealous

Yeah but that's a terrible life. You could argue being homeless is redpilled since you aren't paying rent/mortgage

pic

You mean people are jealous of us?

I meant people are jealous of Jews. I'm jealous of them too, im not Jewish.

At least €50k in autismbux
They consider it welfare, but I don't

Sorry you have a shitty family. I plan and look forward to living with mine again.

School was 3600 a year for 3 years for first community college degree.

Transferred to real college where it was $7200 a year for 2 years.

Got 2 degrees saved money....

Doesn't even matter because parents paid for it, since they saved money for me and three siblings because they're smart.

>charge an exorbitant price for an intangible, non refundable, socially obligatory “service”
>how is it a scam??

They’re selling bottled air, minus the bottle.

Are you poor? Because that seems to be the only justification.

0 CLP, I am studying medicine with "gratuidad"

>tfw you're still more succesful being a dropout than 70% of american students leaving college with no skills and tons of debt

Who is a friend of God is never poor, user.

Yeah but you can use it to get a job that makes you rich

Zero.

Feels good.

I don't get why you would choose to be homeless when you could just move into the wilderness and build your own home and live off the land.

>21 years in US Army
>post911 GI Bill
>paid to go to school with free tuition
>BS Biology
>pension
>zero debt
get fucked millenials

We're all about as middle class as it gets. Wife and I make $90k together, paying off a $210k house. Her parents make a little more, they're paying off the big house. We're looking forward to ditching our house, even though it has a much larger yard than theirs.

Again we all like each other, sorry that's not the case for you. Rich or poor as long as you enjoy the people you live with there's no reason not to.

19k pounds left

Fuck off kike

its because consumerism is shoved down our childrens throats as soon as they're born.