Izumi is such a fantastic girl...

Izumi is such a fantastic girl. I'm glad she managed to make it through without dying - she threw up a lot of flags in that last episode, but she managed to pull through anyway.

I especially liked the ending, where everyone realized what a terrible character Mei was, so Sakakibara decided to hook up with Izumi. The last scene, where the two of them kissed on the ferris wheel, looking down at the town was really romantic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who teared up a little bit.

Izumi simply gets things done. She's a girl who has the lives of all of her classmates riding on her shoulders. She carries that weight and won't let it break her. She values the lives of other people - she cares about what happens to them, and as they start dying, the knowledge that she's partially responsible starts to build up on her shoulders. But does she give up? No way. She just keeps going along, trying not to crack under the pressure.

This comes as a contrast to Mei, who, when Sakakibara talked to her, decided to talk back, dooming her classmates to a horrible death. She even knew who the extra was all along, but rather than say anything, she decided to let even more people die. In the end, the only reason she bothered to go stop the extra is because her classmates finally decided to kill her; she might not care if other people died, but once her life was in danger, then she'll do something about it. She's selfish and a sociopath.

Izumi however, didn't hesitate. She went to kill the extra when she (thought) she knew who it was. She wasn't going to let anybody else die. She's smart, beautiful, nice and mature. And to top it all off, she's a god damned hero.

She's a fantastic girl. And I for one am very glad that, rather than dying a senseless death in the last episode, she instead survived and hooked up with Sakakibara. She earned that little slice of happiness.

Keep up the good work OP

How old is this copypasta?

As old as the finale.

This copypasta always gets me spooked.

Best girl
Never forget

I wish I could have watched this show with Sup Forums

Too good for this world.

You missed out on some dank oc that season

Good job user. Keep doing God's work to remind everyone how completely shit Mei was.

I think Another threads are the highwater mark for fun on Sup Forums.

Sa
Ka
Ki
Ka
Ba
Ra

Is that a halloween skellington?

The pie thing got way out of hand if you ask me. But yeah, I remember really liking her design.

You shut your whore mouth, the pies were the best part.

They didn't really make much sense outside that one gif with the nurse. If you couldn't piece that together the whole thing crumbled apart.

Will never not be mad

She really was best girl.

But Mei was the best girl.

Mei was a bitch who ruined everything.

Mei could have stopped the curse from the beginning. She was a huge bitch.

>Mei could have stopped the curse from the beginning.
No. They only found out they had to kill the extra person later on.

She still knew who the extra was.

Only the manga is canon. And yes, Izumi was best girl

What's the difference between the Manga and the Anime?