Look at each of these kids in the eye, and tell them that you voted for Trump user

>look at each of these kids in the eye, and tell them that you voted for Trump user

How would you pussy a$$ wh*Te bois react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LceBaCUts7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek, does that guy seriously think he's black? He's black as Shaun King.

>why do all y'all little niglets hate trump? He ain't done nothing to black folk
>jose, you're excused

I would say that it was time for a change. The democrats had been taking advantage of your votes without trying to help the innercity youth get out of their holes. Hopefully Ben Carson can pin point issues that are plaguing the inner city and give them a way to help themselves and their families. Obama didn't help and neither did bush or Clinton. Things only got worse under those presidents.

Fuck off wh*Te scum.

"hey kids, I got a huge surprise for you! You're all going to summer camp in Germany!"

I would respond by looking each one in the eye and tell them I voted for Trump.

Why is that white American dude wearing some ghanian traditional garb?
Isn't that cultural appropriation?

>arab slave trader and his stock

>voting your power away to other people

Just saw some illegals get pulled over and arrested in my town this morning. They towed the car too.

How dumb do you have to be not to have even have one licenced driver in the vehicle?

Kek at the 3 white cucks who were forced to stand in the back for the kaperjew diversity photo. Hopefully their friends will be able to recognize them so they get ally credit.

>a real mulato amerimut where’s his we wiz kangz tier shirt with a bunch of inner city nigger spawn.

I tell them that I voted for Trump - why should I care what some niglet thinks of me?

it'd probably be something like this

>i know my rights
>but i ignore my duties
typical

I voted for Trump

>The 44%
>Thinking I care about what they think of me

His parents brought it back from a safari they went on for their 30th wedding anniversary along with some lovely knick knacks to decorate the family room with.

Lol that shit looks faggy as shit. This is why race mixing is always bad. This faggot literally was raised by white people and his white bio mom cared for him enough to have him adopted so he can live a better life, yet he still sided with the race that totally abandoned him.

if only I had a grenade

I think I see Jay-Z

Attack of the Social Justice Warriors (Family Guy)
youtu.be/LceBaCUts7g