/CBTS/ #304 - COMING BACK EDITION v.1.03

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Shill are now trying to bake fake breads with dead link. REMEMBER to check for mold in new breads
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (Nov 11) (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172 (UPDATED)
Advise for your first step into this HOW TO READ Q Q Post Legend TEMPLATE? Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

>NEW VERIFIED Q POSTS 12 Nov
>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
GREAT MEME COLLECTION Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
MESSAGE TO LURKERS ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC
You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
cryptome.org/2017/10/intercept-docs.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pAh2FeE92jo
weareallrelated.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_XluFyuSEDQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149224791/#q149224791
archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/rothschild.htm
realitybloger.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/how-all-presidents-are-related-to-king-john/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers
youtube.com/watch?v=t0wZAXrzrzg&t=2377s
gsa.gov/governmentwide-initiatives/presidential-transition/legislative-overview/the-federal-vacancies-reform-act-of-1998
airships.net/hindenburg/disaster/hindenburg-passenger-list/
washingtonpost.com/local/a-familys-hidden-history-is-revealed-after-sale-of-their-grand-georgetown-estate/2011/09/28/gIQA3TWumL_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREAKDOWN ON SHOAH Theorised Shutdown WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
UPDATED QRD summary – (via #101 )
Extended summary (up till November 5) – Simple rundown – (via #144 )
U1 QRD - RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA/Vegas – (via #101 )
SA timeline – Big picture – (via #100 )

DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING
EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 One of the based bakers >>Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against bad actors

(1/2) I think i finally know whats really fucking going on here...

Basically Q is saying that the Military (Intelligence), with help and support from others (SA [Ardah Dance], China [Forbidden City Diner],...), are making the biggest coup against deep state in history. One side of triangle down. We are not here to answer all questions. We are here to realise whats really going on now! The Military does not have control over any real good media plattform so they are "telling us" here whats going on. Where else could this happen and WHERE else would the counterpart of CIA, NSA and FBI, (computer nerds from the light side with skills) communicate with us?

Our good guys at the military (i never thought i would say this) are telling us that this coup has been planed for long and has started. They hint us in some important directions. Like for example NK. I bet my motherfucking ass that there will something happen in NK. But... I feel like its more about something like "what will the mass media tell us about NK when shit is starting to happen?" (false flag + media?) and... "how will the people react then?". OR OR, "what would the deep state do against such a coop?" OR "does the bluepilled ones know a coup against our biggest enemy is going on?" we are basically the only ones (of the normal fucking people) who even know this is happening.

(2/2) I mean... MOTHERFUCKING think about it. Q has written many times that the military is not part of this cult. And I totally believe it. Soldiers are OUR people at the end. Q has asked why Trump is surounded by generals. Or if there were for example any "things" going on to prevent the presidental voting to be rigged? GUYS... DO YOU REMEMBER Project Veratis? How they fucking droped at the fucking best time how D's are rigging the voting system? I mean COME ON... they recorded it in COMET PING PONG????!?!?!?!? Not anyone of us could have done something like this. It can only be a special agent or something from the military intelligence. Please tell me i'm not crazy!

All of this is the biggest moment we have or could have waited for. Its now or never. Our enemy cant mess with the military and us, BUT... they have the power over the media and over peoples mind so to say. We have to be the counterpart of these people. We have to spread this truth and support our guys who are risking their lifes to destroy the cult. Its like... a real fucking serious thing guys!

Q also linked to this NYT article were they DIRECTLY mention "Q group". I mean COME ON guys. Come on! The article talks about how "shadow brokers" are dangerous. The real shadow brokers (we know what nyt is) are talking about how dangerous these hackers are and many of them have worked for the Intelligence and have sensible Data. Shit is happening right now.

I am on motherfucking fire. I'm ready. Thank you Q.

For the love of god, stop making and bumping these cancerous threads. If there is anyone with any sense here please remember not to bump this awful shit if you do post. Mods should have moved this place to /bant/ a long time ago.

GEOTE!
MEGA!

Where is leafbaker?

When will these indictments be made public?

trips says Q visits this thread

cryptome.org/2017/10/intercept-docs.htm

11.1 - Q alludes to war btwn CIA & NSA
11.9 - Wikileaks VAULT 8 reveals the CIA can impersonate Russian cyber security firm, Kaspersky Lab, which means the CIA can put Russia's thumbprint on anything.
11.12 - NYT releases article ab NSA breach. CIA condemns NSA, blames Russia.

thanks for the bump, friend

If you really are in NSA Q Division looking for help in your "war" on CIA, I've got some bad news.
You've come to the wrong place. We hate all you .gov types. Not gonna play "Spy vs. Spy" with you.

Some of us have worked in the belly of your beast, and have been shocked & sickened at all the dishonesty & incompetence.
Your endless secrecy, demands for our money & freedom, the needless deaths. Stupid turf wars and budget battles.
When we think of you, we see James Clapper, John Brennan, and John McCain.

Wrapping yourself in the flag is the act of a scoundrel
You can't bribe us with suburban DC McMansions, or the lure of a cushy guvvie pension. So you appeal to our patriotism.
But you mis-understand us. We won't work for you. We are free men.
"Y'all" will have more luck giving orders to your GOOG sub-contractors.

See, we're citizens, not subjects. We're here as volunteers, not employees. We do it for teh lulz.
We're patriots trying to defend our families & friends against people like --> you

Please make note of this fuckery

ANONS, PRAY AND BE INTENTIONAL IN YOUR
THOUGHT
WILL
& ACTION

THE WAR IS IN/ON OUR MINDS. BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT WE HAVE WON.

PRAISE KEK. (primordial chaos)
PRAISE YHVH (ORDER/Truth from chaos)

i love all of you, infinitely, eternally.

Lift up the praises.

Make Evil Afraid, of Evil's shadow

----
THEME youtube.com/watch?v=pAh2FeE92jo [Open] [Open]

I am an instrument.
I am revenge.
I am several anons

Follow the arrow
From behind the line.
Moving forward,
The night begins.

We are brave and strong, but you don't quiver.
Let's write this down, together.

Our hands on the same weapon.
Make evil afraid of evil's shadow.

has q returned

Where is Trump now? Is he back from his tour on Asia? What about the sealed indictments? Did those turn out to be something?

Remember le 56% bantz is only being used by Sup Forums and media matter shills we pajeet love you white cum skins and hate nigger

weareallrelated.com/
Same flag used in Q post(??)
Bloodlines?

If anyone can turn up a hi-res version of the chart with all the presidents on it, I would much like to see it.

I'm not bumping the thread, newfag. You don't even know what a bump or sage is. This is the single worst thread that someone could bump, it is irredeemable garbage and anyone with any sense shouldnt do it.

Should be on his way home. Pray for him. What he has done will make him a target until his dying day.

NORTH KOREAN/SWISS CONNECTION
SWISS OPEN ACCESS TO NK

youtube.com/watch?v=_XluFyuSEDQ

I didn't get the last VQC post before the 404 but i got a sc of a discussion about it

Again, learn how this site works you dumb newfag. Sage=no bump

I'm not bumping this thread, no one should bump this thread.

It doesn't matter because this is a dumb larp that no one should care about. Stop falling for this dumb shit.

Posterity:
Want to arx these in PT format will have what's prior to 200 later

200-299: mods: doing 100 series now, added tail
tail: #300 #301 #303

IGNORE SHILLS. DO NOT DERAIL THREAD. FOCUS ENERGY ON INVESTIGATION NOT COMBATING SHILLS. THEY ARE HERE TO DERAIL US

q here
what did i mean by my first shitpost?
put the pieces together
soon
you're making good progress
but the swamp is far drained
keep pursuing highest veritas

>Sage=no bump

If it's 20 threads ...kinda big deal

Last night before the shoah, some user posted something about some statute thay has kept obama holdovers in place expires this thursday.

Find that.

You're calling anyone who criticizes these dumb threads a shill, people are trying to get the truth through to you that these garbage threads serve no purpose, listen and grow a brain guy.

There is nothing of value in these threads and there never has been, this whole series of threads is just dumb larping.

Just think about it. Its hard to believe what all of you are doing doesn't matter- when these people (shill cunts) have spent fucking an amazing amount of hours here attempting as hard as possible to stop this thread. Doesn't make logical sense at all.

have a (You)

>Sage=no bump
Nah I'm pretty sure sage doesn't exist. Thanks for the bump.

>DO NOT DERAIL THREAD.
What constitutes thread derailing? I am no longer able to locate any discussion remotely of value in these threads.

why not go to a blacked thread?

Excellent post.

see
>You're calling anyone who criticizes these dumb threads a shill, people are trying to get the truth through to you that these garbage threads serve no purpose, listen and grow a brain guy.

entertain the thought for just one second that this thread was larping garbage, if someone with sense saw that and you didn't, they would tell you.

That's why I'm here, I'm telling all the people let astray or following these larping trash threads what they are instead of reinforcing people to not listen to reason. There is no objective purpose of value in these threads, they are just dragging on for no reason and don't belong on Sup Forums.

There was never anything of value in these threads to begin with

It wasn't all the posts of these threads are contributing to a dumb larp gone completely insane to have lasted until this point. There is no value in these threads.

I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

right track but think bigger
>archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl
>bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/rothschild.htm
>Q: who really runs NK?

If youre not a shill then leave. You have no reason to be here it takes to seconds to scroll past. Fuck off then. Of course you wont im sure you will continue to shill.

Reminder: anyone who thinks these threads are stupid wouldn't spend HOURS obsessively posting in these threads about how stupid they are.
What do you do if you don't like a thread on here? You ignore it and move on. Unless you are a shill or a nufag who doesn't know how to skip ahead to your favorite BBC thread.

Digging moar.
realitybloger.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/how-all-presidents-are-related-to-king-john/
Not sure if legit, but a possible resource to this "bloodline" train of thought, if it has weight.

typing this much

Thanks user; it's good to get some insight.

Does this seem correct to the others who are following?

>entertain the thought for just one second that this thread was larping garbage
the research that i have personally done leads me to believe that these threads are perhaps the best to happen on pol in a long long time.

we are learning, and teaching each other of just how convoluted and extremely evil the world really is.

doubters and nay sayers can fuck off.
thank you very much.

I already did the work user. they are. Every ruler of this world is related to one bloodline.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
>archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl
>bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/rothschild.htm

But what does that have to do with these dumb larping threads? Why not make your own thread to discuss the state of America and how kikes have ruined things for us? If people stopped wasting their time in these threads and devoted there energy to actually usefully fighting the kikes when we could get so much done.

No, listen to me. These threads are trash and they don't belong on this board, I'm not spending hours here I only arrived in these threads a little bit ago.

I'm trying to get it through to you guys as clearly as I can that these threads are a nothing and a larp and they need to stop. There is no reason for so many people to be wasting their time on this roleplaying nonsense and it hurts me to see so much go to waste. We could be out there in the other stupid threads telling people how it is but people are stuck here spouting nonsense. This isn't the way to fight the kikes.

GODFATHER

SHADOW BROKERS

"Retaliate for the D.N.C., and there are a lot more secrets, from the hackings of the State Department, the White House and the Pentagon, that might be spilled as well. One senior official compared it to the scene in The Godfather where the head of a favorite horse is left in a bed, as a warning."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers

>entertain the thought for just one second that this thread was larping garbage, if someone with sense saw that and you didn't, they would tell you.
We've had some people "Trying to tell us" that since the very beginning, and they use the same words, like they're copy/pasting a script.

While its plausible for people to play devil's advocate, it is NOT plausible that anyone would do so for a week straight unless it was (in some capacity) their job

Yes but that's just the surface.

Well damn, thought this would be bigger news!

Shh, shill. Hush, hush. Go to sleep.

i think youre definitly on the right track. NK happening could be assassination of Rocket man or another (if not multiple) high level officials. Q references Osama Bin Laden so maybe hes alluding to high profile targets dying?

coming soon to the FREE INTERNETZ near you:

ANDERSON COOPER
in
TO SHRILL A MOCKINGBIRD

Exposing the CIA's
Infiltration, Subversion, & Manipulation
of the Mainstream Media

(normie friendly)

Posting this again since no one is mentioned it. Last night we think Q might have posted again. This is what it said:

Who poisoned the waterhole?
What is missing from the graphic? (important)
A specific post?
Why was it important?
Who left it out?
Is the baker compromised?
How do you know?
What are the original rules of Sup Forums?
Why is it important?
Media blackout
They shut it down but left it up
Vault 7
Who controls free speech?
Why did UK leave?
What is Twitter TOS?
How does it reconcile?
What is Facebook TOS?
How does it reconcile?
EU controls 1st A?
He who controls the internet controls the minds of the people
Trust what was said originally
The waterhole is poisoned
Cannot vet
Pro or con?
Can vet
Pro or con?
Judge not who posts but the content posted
Balance is important
Who's thumb is on the scale?
What is their mission?
When did they start?
What was being discussed when it started?
What don't they want you to know?
What is their playbook?
Dig!
If you are aware they have no power
If you don't drink you won't die
If you add salt it will neutralize
Know that it's too late to stop
All they can stop is the flow of information
For a minute or 11
You will keep pushing
Everything is in place
R's and D's not all corrupt
Those who are will step down or not seek reelection
Those who don't will vote Trump
Defcon 2
Blackout
Do not worry, we will win
Keep fighting
Do not become complacent
Do not stop
Do not leave
Your country needs you

you concerned bro?

Knowing how to ignore a shill
Is a very very important skill

Q said:
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+

I think this means a couple of things
1. +++, ++, + is a countdown; House of Saud comes first, then R, then Soros
2. 6-6-6 they are all satanic/illumaniti, whatever you want to call the beast

>I'm not spending hours here I only arrived in these threads a little bit ago.
And you're still here. Typing. Panicking. Worrying. If you haven't been here for hours, you wouldn't know if there is anything in these threads or not.

Crowley blood line

It would be but the threads were 404 and everyone split up to voat, reddit, etc

i'm with you user

further. babylonians, king soloman, david

are you happeniggers so desperate now to be 'right' about something that you're now literally making threads in preparation for a happening just so you can pretend to be right about something?

>the research that i have personally done leads me to believe that these threads are perhaps the best to happen on pol in a long long time.
It isn't this is a massive roleplaying thread of no value whatsoever. Nothing of any importance has come from these threads. We aren't learning anything, these threads are clogged with trash because it is tainted from the foundation with garbage larping.

No, you're just ignoring what I am saying because it is counter to your entrenched view now. People just need to move on from these threads rather than perpetuate the garbage because it is actively a waste of time at this point. I've been here for a few minutes, that doesn't jive with what you are claiming.

These threads are stupid.

These threads need to stop, they are nonsense and don't belong on Sup Forums

You're calling everyone who is trying to let you know how garbage these threads are a shill, consider that it were the truth for just a second guy.

There's nothing to do with what I'm saying associated with panicking. I literally just got here to remind people that these threads are larping shit and it needs to stop.

Is that you, David Icke?

As you can see, we are getting to the [C]lowns [I]n [A]merica. Lastnight before the 404, we really had a shill storm going in this place.

Yes but

Once they complete the seal of indictments of thousands people. Once it happens then it will happen really fast at all same time. Why was Trump wanting “law and order” and keep bring in law enforcers to White House?

Same here brother. God Bless
This is how the CIA controls NK for who ever is looking.

bloodlines are real
and all presidents are related to king john, but it actually isn't that significant as it sounds when they're 22nd cousins...
youtube.com/watch?v=t0wZAXrzrzg&t=2377s

>(normie friendly)

damn bro you seem concerned

You're just making up weird bullshit man, stop perpetuating this stupid garbage and wake up.

>Nothing of any importance has come from these threads
the biggest lie ever told on Sup Forums

>>>/Getthefuckout/

It's called the Vacancy Act...

gsa.gov/governmentwide-initiatives/presidential-transition/legislative-overview/the-federal-vacancies-reform-act-of-1998

Good recap, why we're here

Well written post have a bump

moot poisoned Sup Forums when he sold it.

You're dismissing everyone trying to tell you the truth of these desperate larping threads as some sort of paid opposition, open your eyes to the reality that they are nonsense.

Name one thing.

Fuck lol. user id 9SVG7/Uh is being paid by someone. Dude. No one in their right mind would spend as much time and effort as you are for no reason. I don't go onto Nazi threads to argue with anyone lol. Shill harder cunt. The happening is fucking happening.

i took a hand_off.
i bake verbatim. I don't care about content.
I care about function. :)

this your favorite thread bro?
ignore the bots

Why haven't I seen the word "checked" ina while

Elapses Nov 16th for OB holdovers

man sure are alot of overly verbose concerned people posting in these threads.
>not even my wife cares about me as much as the shills

interesting, but the horse head/bed wasn't in Godfather III

I think i think big. I know what NK is. Or at least that its not what it seems. I know everything about spirituallity. Thats why I 100% know that the deep state are serious when talking about "they are gods". I know a lot of things.

But i would have never thought that the us motherfucking military (cyber command?) are going to war against them. Its happening!

Or maybe the +++ form a pyramid?

Election of Donald Trump.

Too many to check

Mb they need the support of the people thats why some stuff is leaked, on purpose to help people understand what is going and what Trump is trying to accomplish...

Some user posted a link to the passenger list on the HIndenburg.

airships.net/hindenburg/disaster/hindenburg-passenger-list/

The only person from DC
survied the crash. Strangely engough, his father was supposed to sail on the Titanic, and his son had a bomb go off above the room he had just vacated. o_0
One very lucky family.
Don't know if related, but strange anyway.

washingtonpost.com/local/a-familys-hidden-history-is-revealed-after-sale-of-their-grand-georgetown-estate/2011/09/28/gIQA3TWumL_story.html

king soloman
king salman

checked