Was he gay?

was he gay?

Yeah, but his boyfriend died.

No, but his girlfriend is in a coma.

It's called having taste and better standards.

mine is horrible

No, just Esdeath is ugly

She's vastly superior compared to Esdeath.

>Esdeathshit
I wouldn't do her either. Tatsumi made the right choice.

debatable. they both have shit personalities, but I'll take aggressive over tsun. best girl just died

>having taste this shit
anons, i have a bad news for you

> Choosing May over Esdeath

Dammit Tatsumi, i know she is evil and all but she was begging for it and she would have let him do ANYTHING to that body.

Seriously... he should have just fucked her and dump her. They where gonna fight to the death anyways.

I'm still mad he didn't take advantage of Esdeath's generosity towards him to help improve his village.

Esdeath>Scheele>Leone>The rest who I can't be bothered to list

Is Zero worth picking up, does it add in anything new to the series?

There's nothing gay about bonding with your aniki.

yes

he didn't want to get aroused and perform certain actions with her which would've definitely won him to her side

What would marriage and sex with Esdeath be like?

>Tatsumi did not want to cuddle and snuggle this at nights

Mine is the only one who wanted him as a boyfriend, and not a pet, so she won. Being the closest to him at that point, and working hard to make him fall all over her just sealed the deal.

No, he's principled. Despite what Sup Forums may have led you to believe, they are not necessarily synonymous.

There's nothing debatable about it. Mine is objectively better. Having a sweeter, caring, and fun personality underneath a prickly tsun that added spice to her character made it endearing to see her develop and change. She's even one of the few tsundere who actually confesses and went steady dating the person she likes.

Nah. He's just faithful to his waifu who's sexier, actually cute, and fucks like a tiger in bed.

>He picked Mine over Scheele

Scheele is a hell of a lot sexier than Mine

You're only allowed to marry noe.

poor sheele

Being married to Sheele sounds like it would be the comfiest, either her or Najenda.

>sweet underneath
>hard exterior
>tenderized with time
just like the baked potato she is faggot

I want aniki

Obviously not, just a massive beta which is almost the same.
Though to be fair pretty much all of his options were shit. Not that deserved much better.

I know you said only one, but I'm going to go ahead and pick two.

>almost all of them are dead/dying

Nee-san isn't dead she's just sleeping

>Not using sweet potato

Najenda and Leone > everyone else.
>Lubbock never hit that
When will stop hurting Sup Forums?

>Lubbock never became Najenda's househusband

Man had good taste, Najenda before she lost the eye was hot as fuck and still is. I find her character pretty underrated, everyone seems to be fawning over Leone or Esdeath but no one wants to be dominated by Bossu.

He is a REAL FAGGOT

You get murdered on your wedding night after she gets bored of you.

they are haram

>thinking it's gay to not want to stick your dick in crazy

Nigga you be trippin.

She can win, sure... but Tatsumi still should have taped Esdeath for, i don't know, gathering intel or whatever.

He needed an excuse not an actual reason...

>job is to assassinate the empire's leaders
>one of them is madly in love with you
>dont sleep with her to assassinate her

And his boss didnt even bother to point out that he fucked up big time and let such a huge chance get away.

I can see that.

>caring about a girl being crazy
>not also being crazy
>"nigga"
Fuck off

He wouldn't be able to assassinate Esdeath anyway, she can sense "killing intent" and is always fully armed.

The assassin group had a perfect shapeshifter and a sniper but were unable to assassinate anyone.

she cant sense shit when she is in the middle of orgasm

Yeah, he didn't fuck any of the best girls. Esdese, Akame, Chelsea.

He can just ask for a little erotic asphyxiation.

What for? She is ruthless and evil, not insane.

>this bullshit again
Yeah, kill yourself.

I want your dick.

>You'll never be stripped naked by Akame.
Why live?

I don't want to get married, I want to be Esdeath's slave.

No, he's just another protagonist with shit taste

No just really shy.

this show never sat well with me

I mean if you don't want to ravage Esdeath like a rabid dog then I think it's a good indication you're gay.

>"You know, I'm going to beat you like a beagle gets beaten by a nigger"
Fuckin hell, I get that everyone's got their kinks but I can't see anyone being into something that graphic.

You are the same trash as ever.

The moment she got bored of Tatsumi (Which would have happened if he didn't keep running away from her) and had no use for him strategically she would have killed him. That makes her no less insane than torturing and murdering thousands of people under her own fucked up rule of "Survival of the fittest", and Tatsumi would be no exception to this rule.

You're not going to be ravaging Esdeath, she's going to be ravaging you, user.

All of you Esdeathfags are so damn delusional, literally any other girl in the show including Justice bitch is a safer pick.

i just want chelsea not ded ;_;

my kin, Najenda and Leone a qt

Lubbock best boy

Estrash is literally the biggest shit in this manga, can't wait to see her corpse next month.

maybe he just didnt want his first time to be with crazy psycho bitch

Will Esdeathfags ever get over her loss?

It's TatSumi's fault that she never had the cure for her evil.

WHO IS NOE?

Idk about the MC but the show sure was.
AYOOOOO

nigga he just hitting that dab aint nothing wrong bout flexxin hoe

sick

Nope tatsumi has a lover already. And sticking to his ideals is something that I can respect with.

>Implying Esdeath wants Tatsumi as a pet
KEK. Like you didn't even read the manga. She already has more than enough pets, she just wants a husbando.

>That makes her no less insane than torturing and murdering thousands of people under her own fucked up rule of "Survival of the fittest", and Tatsumi would be no exception to this rule.
He IS an exception, for he is the one she loves. You can't bore if once you are truly in love.
Beside, she executed those people under the direct order of her government, meaning it is a perfectly legal act, not a sign of insanity.

>create a bunch of waifu material
>kill them off

why the fuck is this allowed?

First thing she did was putting him in a collar, always leaves someone around him to prevent him from running away, did not compromise her values a single time for him (the very best she did was to try to avoid killing him with the intention of imprisoning him indefinitely in a hidden place) and since the start just intended to train him into her ideal regardless of his current self.

As opposed to someone who started as a friend he can banter with and fell in love as she started to know him better, treats him as her equal and support his wishes, and who sacrificed everything for him, including her position and her life.