Do you guys seriously wish for all Jews to be exterminated?

I don't mean Jewish leaders, bankers, lawyers and journalists, but everyday, working Jews who just lead quiet lives. Keep in mind that once upon a time, Jews in the west were largely blue collar and lived in ghettos.

It seems to me that your attitude towards Jews is the exact same attitude that SJWs have towards white people, that you (rightfully) slam them for. Being incredibly hateful of them as a collective for the actions of a powerful minority in their ranks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XDGzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are talking about the elite jews.

yes

I'm talking about Jews as a race, their blood must be expunged from Europa

If you don't eradicate adisease all of your efforts to fight it are wasted. It will just eventually come back. Benign tumors are still cancers.

It's the only way to be sure.

If jews would speak out against their own rather than come and play damage control on Sup Forums, then perhaps the lesser members of the tribes wouldn't be so blamed? Call up your cousin on Fox. Get on tv and say that jews need to quit taking over other peoples' countries. Then I'll take you seriously.

There is a difference between SJWs in real life and shills and bots responding to you that they hate jews.

on pol

No, I just don't think so many should be in positions of power, especially if they have an agenda.

There are many good and neutral Jews.

I knew ONE Jew with a blue collar job, and he stood around watchnig everyone else all day long. Sorry, there are no hardworking Jews.

You have to go back (to Israel)

again with this separating "good and bad jews" meme. it always backfires, fuck assimilation either deportation or camps.

Yes. Everything will fix itself once we get rid of collusion, corruption and whatever the jews initiated.

never forget this life lesson

Yes.

Only a small minority of bad /polacks want to exterminate jews.

And when the bakening happens, only a tiny fraction of whites will be oven operators.

So cut it out with the SJW-like rethoric.

No. I don’t give a flying fuck about Jews. They shouldn’t have positions of power of influence in non Jewish countries though.

I'd give the common jew a chance, but history is littered with people giving the common jew a chance and thanks to that we are where we are today.
At the same time, the common jew is as much a victim of the elitist kike as we are, but the common jew does nothing. Why would they, they benefit from Jewish supremacy. Wouldn't wanna kill your employer.

As long as the Jew idles, he's a target.

Are you for real?

> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Naive.

>Jewish leaders, bankers, lawyers and journalists.

Are everyday, working Jews who just lead quiet lives, the issue isn't their existence, but what that existence justifies.

Jews are known to exploit giving them a chance, therefore you can never trust a Jew. It is the nature of a Jew to infiltrate and subvert his host nation. Consequently, I would not be sad to see all Jews being exterminated, they are too much of a danger.

Yes

jesus are you trying to appeal to my dick with this pic? These are goblins with paint on. We dont need to exterminate them but jews really need to stop reproducing.

No, but I'm left-leaning and come on Sup Forums to shitpost, because you morons are easy to trigger. It's currently more fun than triggering tumblrites because they'll just block you after a while.

>Collusion

That's the big one. Nepotism runs rampant in their ranks.

not cost effective to pick and choose.

I wish all secular liberal Jews in the US were sent to Israel, then forced to live on the west bank or Gaza.
But I would be happy if all secular liberals were forced to emmigrate

No, I'm not a murderous psychopath. However, I want them all expelled. Its impossible to separate good and bad jews.

Its the only way to be sure

This. There should be a law about lobbying the government in general and probably a law to limit the amount of money or power Jews can have in white societies, and some other reduction of their human rights for the Hokohoax meme would be in order as well. Also they should not be allowed near the media, banks, or colleges ever again.

>Jews as a race
Jews aren't a race.

>archive.is/XDGzE
yes

Yes they are

No if you wake m up and they keep going they good to go.

Their entire religion depends on the survival of the ethnic Jew.
One can only be a Jew if his mother is an ethnic Jew.
That way the bloodlines are assured.
This isn't conjecture, this is millennia of Jewish cultural behaviour.

DNA says otherwise. You can get a DNA test and they can tell if you are Jewish or not.

Get out of our countries, you fucking parasite cuckoos.

I disagree. The jews although split into three distinct sub groups have strong and easily identifiable genetic traits, and although small in number across the world can be considered their own sub species the same way there are sub species of nigger or caucasoid.

Jews are not the problem...

Zionist are.

I don't give a fuck what religion you follow. If you are an arrogant elitest scumbag then prepare to get knock down a rung or two.

Not all of them. As in cases such as Pox, we will keep some samples of this deadly strain for study, and possible use in need of war. However, extreme measures are required to prevent the total annihilation of the Human race.

..further to add.

You don't need to be a jew to be a zionist.

Jewish Supremacy is real. You will get kicked out again, only this time you'll have no where left to run or hide.

You have clearly learned nothing.

>40 replies and no moonman

someone link us up with one of his hits

If you don't eliminate the working Jew, and eliminate the Zionists, the working Jews will eventually and over time take their post-mortem position.

Jews lead the sjws
Honorary Aryans exist though

I just want jews to identify themselves as such and stop LARPing as Whites in order to push subversive Self-destructive narratives about white privilege. Just come out and own the fact that you are the richest, smartest ethnic group and you hate other groups.

Fuck off kike

>Do you guys seriously wish for all Jews to be exterminated?

Yes.

no

Silence is violence

>quiet Jews
They're all raving leftists. Yes, gas all.

everyone take note that kekistanis are shitskins and kikes from plebbit who don't realize how much we unironically fucking hate them

Jewish women are pretty terrible so yea kinda. I think most shitty things everyday jewish men do are to please their Jewish pro fees garbage bags. Just my opinion tho

They leave us with no choice

just kill yourself faggot, where do think the next generation of kikes come from?

Princess*

Yes fuck the Jews and if you don't agree go back to pleddit and stop sifting though 4chans trash and claiming it's a "fresh meme guise"" six months later when nobody uses it on here anymore.

yes

More than anything
Even driving them out if our lands doesn't stop them from crawling back in

No, jews are fine people. They just need a scapegoat to excuse their own miserable life.

Prediction: Germany muslim something sharia something refugee answers.

If they can be neutralized and removed from any position of power, it's not necessary. Ordinary people aren't a problem, usually, not even on the local level. They need to renounce Israeli citizenship, though, if they have it.

>jews are fine people
Fuck off and cash your immigrant allowance faggot, you are in the wrong neighborhood

i smell a strange talmudic odor lingering around this post.

i want all jews worldwide to stop being subversives and move to israel and stay there

>the exact same attitude that SJWs have towards white people

Yes, it's about groups whose interests are at odds. I want the interests of my group to prevail.

>jews worldwide to stop being subversives and move to israel
sure as long a a few hundred megatons gets dropped on it once they are all there

Alright Bermuda, it's just starting to get comfy cold here finally, although we could probably use a few nukes right now

Jesus Christ mate. There are so many images of Trudeau being a cuck it is overwhelming. What started off with a picture of a Justin waving a gay flag has rapidly devolved into him doing everything short of publicly sucking a transgender Jewish dick to raise awareness for #refugeeswelcome. When are your next elections, and what are the chances Quebec will fuck you all again?

>When are your next elections
End of Oct 2019, Quebec will always be a fucking pain, but the french are tolerable, I married one. Our politics seem to lag burger ones by a few years, but we sure have no Trump yet

Yes

yes

Every.
Last.
One.

yes

JIDF going hard today I see.

>JIDF going hard today
fucking kikes have been at it since soros gave away his money, the shill threads are insane

Well yes, but today seems especially bad.