Girls und Panzer, GuP and /ak/

Toriku Oa Torito.

Karina is the cutest.

Other urls found in this thread:

i3.pixiv.net/c/1200x1200/img-master/img/2016/04/14/19/22/07/56351306_p5_master1200.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was about to create a thread myself just to ensure the OP didn't include the same level of cancer than last two threads, but seems it wasn't needed. Good job, OP.

If you had to assign Ooarai a single country to imitate thematically rather than them having their regular mixed bag of tanks, what would you assign them and which teams would have which tanks?

Éclair is cute and she is also my wife!

Maho thread.

Mahou Maho.

I'm the OP, I make those images, it was also me that put the Phase Erika / Sawreehfag's Mega link and stuff in the OP those other times because I thought it'd be a little more helpful as someone suggested to me, I've taken a step back and come to realise it shouldn't be a thing, so I've decided to exclude it from any future OPs I make. I am very sorry for doing so and have now seen the errors I've made.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Be honest, do you like my webms?

>you will never cuddle with eclair on a chilly halloween evening
how am i supposed to cope with this feeling

Yes, I find them legitimately interesting.

Read her manga.

Twice a day.

I want to marry Maho and make her my wife.

Yes, i like stuff haven't seen before.

Of all the Katyusha pics that I have saved in my 'Katyusha' folder, this has to be the one that fills me most with lust.

With how this one gets posted every time, it's no surprise.

Where my Kaybros at?

I want to go trick or treating with Shizuka!

tfw Hana is beautiful and my waifu

Who?

This is mine

>I-It's not like I wanted you to mount me!

She is very beautiful.

Delete!

You are solid beacon of hope in these dark times, may future generations hear the battle call you sound in these times...

Miho not so tough

Erika have some really thick thighs.

Where my Shizukafags at???

my beautiful waifu Hana, of course

The rabbits go to your door and ask trick or treat. Doushio?

No candy but I'd give them a war movie.

Watch a movie with them.

Give Aya candy and let the other girls be jealous

>tfw I'll never got around doing trick-or-treat with Yukari wearing milsurp clothing then having fun running, hugging, spinning in the woods until we both fall on the grass and lay for hours until it's time for us to go home watch Stalingrad 1993 and cuddle

Give them some candy laced with laxatives and Marijuana.

Is Yuuki a bad influence on Karina?

Well Yuuki has introduce Karina to the dick, so no.

Did /ak/ do anything fun for Halloween? I passed out some candy and am watching the 1995 GiTS movie now.

Karina is the purest rabbit, she wasn't ready to learn about the dick yet.

No blogging

She was ready the first time Yuuki mentioned how good dick is.

It's not blogging, it's just a fun question. You can choose whether to say something /ak/ related or not reply.

Would you date this cute rabbit?

>marijuana
Do you want to kill these girls? DUDE

I thought marijuana just makes you gay.

Why are you giving black kids handguns? Do you want more gangbangers?

As an experienced user, makes you lethargic and drowsy and the effect is especially intense the first time. Probably not safe if your plans are to continue wandering the neighborhood the rest of the evening, especially if you don't know about it.

Nah dude, my first time I got fucking razed and I was totally glued to dumb and dumber.

Yo!

Panzer vor~

>Little Army 2 anime never
>best girls animated never

That's not fakeDarjeeling

Erica:
>She took the bait and fell for it perfectly. I'll have to thank Maho for this idea.

Miho:
>What a weak girl, what does my sister see in her? My sister has the worst taste in women... Wait... Where are her hands going? N-not up my skirt!

That's right, because she's worst girl

This movie is not that as "fun" as for example Fury,this should be only watched by hardcore Erwinfags and HoI3 fags who have a boner for military planning and germany

She would suck my vitality with her semen demon abilities, I still have to much to live for...

Of fucking course I would.

Yuuki and my daughter.

No user, she is a demon and she is into Vore, that bulge in her stomach is you being digested slowly

What a dumb fetish, please go back to Deviantart.

What movie is that?

how does it feel knowing your tanker wife doesn't have a hymen? It likely burst the first time she was in a tank and the main gun fired. She probably felt some pain "down there" but didn't think much of it as her whole body rocked in orgasmic bliss the a huge 3'' gun firing literally right next to her. She would only realize when she went to take a bath that there was a little tiny bloodstain on her crotch. She officially became a woman that day, you know.

Who let loli Maho drive a tank?

Shiho. Highly doubt anyone has the guts to question her.

The same woman who kicked her daughter out for saving someone's life.

Maho is a bad girl!

I have also lost my virginity to a tank.

I want to spank her

I want to pet the Karina.

Rommel 2012

So do I.

but she's a good girl?

i3.pixiv.net/c/1200x1200/img-master/img/2016/04/14/19/22/07/56351306_p5_master1200.jpg

Thanks.

>master1200
Just link the gallery.

i like them as long as it is good

Look at this fatty.

MY WIFE IS NOT FAT!
She need to eat for 2 due to pregnancy.

Do you accept her treats?

She is a cute fatty.

eating for 2 is a myth. women just use that as an excuse to stuff their face and still seem superior to other, skinnier, and more attractive women.

only if taking them involves marriage

>Halloween has ended and the garupans are now busy stuffing themselves with leftover candy

Like clockwork

Also I suddenly like Iceland

Are you willing to have an autistic wife?

For my waifu, this is hardly an abnormal time then.

A late "Yo!" here.

Yes, I'm working on it. And no, I don't have previews yet. I decided to start work on Ch. 13 while I search for 12's raws to redo it.

Wish me luck~

Reminds me of this.

Would senshado players be good tank operators if drafted into the army, or would they be stuck in "combined arms? What's that? Can you eat it?" mindset?

>tfw no tanker bf to fill my senshado maiden womb

Fuck off Fagfag.

Fagfag please go.

Who do you want inside you the most?

Of course they would, as long as they don't keep treating it as a sport where "no one dies".