ITT: Anime Sup Forums is too dumb to understand

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep as a cartoon. Why wouldn't I understand that?

>m-muh existentialism!
>muh depression
>lolsodeep
(You)

I'll give you 1000 words minimum to explain what you understood from gits movie 1 and if you fail to do so you are just a child who can't explain why he like/dislikes things or even give a evaluation .

The manga was better and wasn't overly concerned with trying to present philosophical ideas in as "complex" terms as possible

Also,
>

Lum the Forever

>Write an essay for me, I am totally gonna read it. If you don't, you're a child!
Good user, now you have him by the balls. Insult his intelligence more, and I am sure he will type up those 1000 words.

I don't think Sup Forums was intelligent enough to understand this anime.

I liked it because I got to see her naples. But I didn't get to see her purple haired pussy, so it was a 6/10 ok.

Madoka Movie 3 - Rebellion.

>can't tell me what he understood from the movie
>thinks he actually understood the movie

pls and what fucking education institution in the west would make someone write an essay about some anime shit?

Only intellectuals understood this.

Sup Forums can't handle politics or economics

c-cuck?

>what fucking education institution in the west would make someone write an essay about some anime shit?
Aren't there people who unironically study memes academically? Don't quote me on it, but I think they exist.
Depending on what school or course we are talking about, why not, actually?
Anyway, back to trivializing anime franchises by using "muh".

>this anime about real human feelings confuses me, please bring back tsunderes!!

>The manga was better
Yes for simpletons who just enjoyed the constant walking fanservice of Major and didn't actually care about the setting and premise.

>Aren't there people who unironically study memes academically?

Not that user but you are stupid if you think memes are shit like baneposting and pepe. Thats not what it really is. In reality it is something to be studied academically.

This.

Every time TV series is ever brought up
>muhh why did that little faggot not fuck major!
>muhh i wanted to see her pubess

Bane and pepe are certainly memes, user.

I think you can academically study questions like "what exactly prompts behavior like baneposting and frogposting" just fine.

legend of galactic heroes

Yeah, it's called getting special ed credentials.

Nobody can understand the clusterfuck that is the ending

Shin-sekai yori probably.

Checkmate.

Stand alone complex>the manga>the movie

Anything """edgy"""

This shit is completely nuts. Even after understanding the plot, it makes little sense and it contradicts itself and its themes.