Lets turn the tables

So seeing how its perfectly fine to make a label like this and nobody bats an eye I want to see what we can do with some creativity.
New Label "black girl"
lets see some watermelon and grape soda vape.

Other urls found in this thread:

exrvape.com/fried-chicken/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is it?

e juice

It's an E juice however everybody freaks out when they make a black reference but this is perfectly fine op makes a point

what the fuck is e juice

For vaporizers

>watermelon & grape drank
>menthol cigarettes
>fried chicken
lel

exrvape.com/fried-chicken/

Effeminate juice, the candy flavored bullshit soyboys vape all the time.

Vaping is more niggerish then being a nigger, who the fuck cares what the bottle says when you look like a fucking retard hitting a black dick every five seconds?

Lol yes exactly what I was thinking. Now we just gotta make a label for it haha. post it all over their twitter page I tried called them last night asking a bunch when they planned on releasing black girl and the guy only replied "very funny man what do you want?" I thought it was pretty clear but obviously he didn't

Cigarettes for pussies

Soyboy cigar

>tries to get off jew-run overpriced tobacco
>goes right back to another jew and pays $50 a for 30 mL of juice that would cost you $4 to make yourself

>tfw too lazy to shoop these
try /r/

>>goes right back to another jew and pays $50 a for 30 mL of juice that would cost you $4 to make yourself
lel even less - shit is literally $0.02/ml

Oi bruv we fond ya o'pnions ere
Ya Gotta go to jail!

They make a watermelon, grape, and menthol at the local store called Jungle Juice. And they had a barrack Obama flavor that was just brandy flavored.

all the best shit comes out of the states,gonna go hunt this down it sounds divine as fuck

but bro i need to pay my friend who is taking graphic design courses to design the label then i have to pay his friend to print the labels, then i have to source the right bottle

>watermelon, grape, and menthol at the local store called Jungle Juice
sounds alright desu - minty fruits mm mm

kek

>pay my friend who is taking graphic design courses
>pay
>graphic design
fuck around in gimp or ps for a single day and you will accomplish more than what 'graphic design' students do their whole lives

>gimp
trashman.tiff

Its not the glass dick (meth slang) its the e dick

Lmao
For real though I've used PS for 12 years, I learned so much more from playing with it and finding tutorials than I ever did in art classes, started graphic design and refunded asap when I realized it's literally bottom tier shit that they teach you

Lol, I just hate it, everyone running around looking like a trans black kid at a race with fish nets, hitting a stupid e dick.
There's never going to be a bad ass mob boss, or Russian spy, or American bad ass smoking a fucking vape pen.

They only teach you the shortcuts but if you read the instructions or watch videos you don't need classes or teachers (chances are they watched videos and read instructions too)

Hahahahaa I was recently let go from Hometown Hero just before my temp status would be over.
AMA.

>sexy grapefruit

How cucked are the staff there

do you have dreads?

Meh. It's a mixed bag. Theyre are some pretentious assholes for the most part though.

May have new id as im no longer phone posting.

Nah. Proper white man haircut. There was a lez that worked there though that wanted really badly to be a boy.

lol im sorry to hear about being let go but I find it kinda funny that you'd stumble across this haha!
good luck out there man!

Thanks man. Already got a new job.

Great!
Well thanks for your photo and input!

LOL what a fag. literally no bulge. likely a typical american 2'' dick
white bois cant compete with my bbc

Black girl would smell like old milk and grease

But yeah, It fucking irked me when they started making this line. Hand to hand label the bullshit too cause no one preordered the fucking stickers.
Pumpkin spice latte is fucking dead anyway.

>muh dick
shoo shoo nigger.

that box rounds out to about $40-$60
so that's easily $40-$60 more than you've ever made in your niggerish existence

Are you a regular vape user? Do you know what profit margins are for a bottle that size.

Yea, 4-5 vaping. Im not some fucking vapelife fag tho. It just replaced smoking and I do recommend smokers to make the switch.

The margins are fucking enormous. Hometown does mostly wholesale to brick and mortar stores and only just recently started doing retail through there website. A single bottle retail goes at ~400% manufacturing cost.

Guess you've never heard of growers my man
Here's your (You)

I replied to the wrong post, sorry
My leaf is showing

>even less - shit is literally $0.02/ml

Correct. The only remotely costly ingredient is the liquid nicotine. Even if you're ordering nicotine at retail average price, 30ml of fedora liquid still comes out to well under $1.

>Looks for dick in picture of vapes
>LOL what a fag

here ya go friend
is an actual eliquid

Agreed.
top kek.

Wooooot!
lol grape Drank
(is it any good?)

If anything, leave a review on their website about your qualms with the name of the product.

>nigger juice

>not naming it Jew so you can vaporize jews

Here's my favorite

top kek.
What would the flavor be tho? Gefilte fish? Bagels?

Effeminate juice for vaporizing with e cigs. Made with the vaginal moisture among other various ingredients (it's a feminist thing).

Fuck, I'm gonna have to start mixing my own because my local BnM is a fucking rip.

True, true. Before I worked there I would wait for holiday sales and buy in bulk. Still no where near the cost of simply mixing your own but it's damn tedious. The mixer that worked there was a pretty decent lad. He's got talent.

Pffft... Do you even vape SMV? I like to chase clouds on my back porch drinking bulletproof coffee made with Propur filtered water.

Buy online that is. Fuck b&ms in general. Never walked into one that wasn't price gouging the shit out of the merch.

Holy shit are you me or are you just 'avin a laff?

Man when I first started vaping I basically got bent over by the local bnm cunts. Some smarmy little douche basically fobbed me off with naff coils for my RTA. You'd think that a local store would be interested in providing genuine help and advice but then again if you're employing mostly 20 something year old burnouts it's going to happen.

Thankfully a new shop opened up with some actually good dudes in who actually care if people get a good vape or not. They still charge out the ass for juice though.

How hard even is mixing? Surely once you've got the set amounts and a recipe you can just throw it in a big 100ml bottle and be done with it.

Vaping can be faggy, but I did get the tobacco Jew monkey off my back.
>pic related
Is the kkkbox Sup Forums approved?

Wash your damn hands leaf

>How hard even is mixing? Surely once you've got the set amounts and a recipe you can just throw it in a big 100ml bottle and be done with it.
Aye, but there is most definitely a learning curve. Different flavor brands as well as profiles among the brands for the same flavor. There are lots of DIY tutorialist on yoube tho to help you through those steps. DIYordie and fresh03 are decent guys with good tutorials.

I'm working faggot

Black girl
>shit smeared on rusty aluminium flavour

simmer only work he knows is being a cum receptacle.

Nice, I will check them out.

He's in what's looks like a garage probably working you turbofaggot

I had one that was grape, watermelon and menthol while I was in Indiana

Saw a chocolate covered bacon one once

3 years ago I was paying $20 for 15ml bottles

Na, some of us are actually just trying to quit cigarettes.

It's all the non-smokers who vape for fun who ruined it for everyone

>How hard even is mixing?

Easy. Just don't go nuts throwing in several flavours in combination before you know what they do. Also, especially when making high vg mixes, remember that steep time is important. Something that tastes dry and flavorless one day after mixing can taste overpowering after two weeks. Recommend letting the bottle sit in hot (not boiling) water for several hours and give it a good shake every two hours to speed up the process.

I consider cinnamon and menthol to be key seasoning components of most mixes. Cinnamon will amplify a base flavor (to a point) while menthol will mask it. So, for example, you're making a custard base flavor; it comes out way too custardy, you add a bit of menthol and a bit of cream flavour to settle it down. If making something kinda boozy tasting like a brandy, add some cinnamon to make it zing a little.

And by god be sparing on the coconut. Coconut can go from subtle to disgusting strong in a matter of drops.

Ultrasonics m8. Buy a cheapo sanic for cleaning specs and such, run it for a few hours with loose caps and you're done.

White owl blunt wraps.