This is the man who went on the stabbing spree in Minnesota yesterday

What can you say about him Sup Forums

He dindu nuffin

He looks like an American citizen

Y IS HE ALIVE?

also sage since this is a race baiting ivan thread

Didn't realise it was a white guy

Upstanding gentleman.

He should be hung by his neck... like all blacks.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BLACKS ARE HUMAN GARBAGE.

He turnin his lyfe aroun, goin to colluge!

If we just had mo' money fo' dem programs he would be an astronaut or a physicist or a dolphin trainer

I think this guy is one of those 46% Americans. A tier below the 52% white ones.

This didn’t happen. Not a word about it on CNN.

56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%

Source? I assume just typical urban youths acting out?

>Minnesota
>nigger
what the fuck?

Or a physicist helping train dolphins to be astronauts.

Ah, the negro slip-n-slide.

No matter what he did, he doesn't deserve to be beaten senseless by the police. Their being payed to not hurt people.

Minnesota is full of somalians

Minnestoa has the largest Somali population in the country.

They also have the largest Swedish population in the country.

c'mon best ally, you know better than that

russia will be 30% muslim in 10 years lmao

56%

>Blacks are human
Pssshh... Nice try, kike.

Is that kaepernik? He do the jihad?

Put the dick back in your mouth so we don't have to hear this nonsense

he appears to be a nigger

>HUMAN

It was for Drumpf and the alt-right natzees this would be a reality.

Coincidence? I think not. Somali-Swede master race. Sweden Yes!

>Minnesomalita

To keep things similar to their native country ,they occasionally starve themselves during the Summer when they feel homesick

an inbred somali, who could ever have imagined

imagine my shock

He was taken in the Sweden of murica Sven, it's all your fault.

post source faggot

Colin Kapernick?
U-Turn?

Why do they all look so disgusting and why are they brought to our countries

lol why do somali niggers always go on stabbing sprees

these people are so fucking completely dumb that they're not even capable of buying a gun

Proofs of beating?

Muslim?

he probably dindu nuffin

Are you telling me that there wasn't at least TWO people who saw what he was doing and thought to gang up on him?

It's a fucking knife, do you think this guy can spin like a ballerina and instantly slash everyone within his radius like a videogame? This shit pisses me off. All you would need to stop this fucking coon are at least two blue-collared Americans on the heftier side that use their biological wits that the coon doesn't have to disarm him and immobilize him

Dude, to mongrelize us into a subhuman untermensch manageable race. Where have you been?

Yet another victim of the systemic, racialized policing of the United States that 150 years removed from slavery, continues to own and colonize black bodies. Raping ther bodies, minds, and souls with the illusion of equality while maintaing vast power structures of priviledge that are designed to make that rape intergenerational. Ball up a fist for Colin.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to God it's like nobody ever saw Black Hawk Down. That movie should be manditory viewing in all public schools

Why do all Somalians have a head like a lightbulb?

He looks like a good boi that dindu nuffin on his way to church.

A nig being a nigger what else should I say?

Looks like a Swedish child

We have the same somali problems in Canada too.

He wuss a gud boi. Jus tryin ta keep dem pools closed.

Dolphin trainer
> fucking my sides

He was an aspiring rapper.

>Not terrorism because hes not muslim
>Not white supremacy because hes not white

They're as dumb as they look. These guys are fucking NPCs. There is nothing going on in Somalian brains. They just take the path of least resistance in literally every facet of their existence. They're a race of fucking gold fish and they add nothing to literally any community they inhabit except poverty and crime. They're so dumb that even American niggers are constantly fighting with them.

Confirmed Somali Kaepernick

I wonder if the somalis here are going to flee to sweden when we start the mass deportation. I genuinely don't think they are smart enough to do so.

Doesn't matter if they got citizenship or not, all are going back, passed in parliament last year. They are deemed simply not integratable, and we don't like niggers

Ok toothpaste

Was he a white christian?

Oh.

>He was taken in the Sweden of murica Sven, it's all your fault.

This
The liberal swede fuck were losing elections so the imported thousands of Somali "refugees"

You see a cold-blooded murderer, I see a doctor, lawyer, heart surgeon and perhaps most importantly: a BASED black man!

I have not read anything about this, but maybe that's what happened? Why is his face all swollen?

> it's wet
> it is also moist
I fail to see the difference.
What did he mean ?

You gotta realize the people he stabbed were in all likelihood libtards? He just gave them a well deserved helicopter ride. Man is a fucking hero.

nice cleavage

theyre americans now,amerimutt

somalian male gets caught stealing at Mall of America, stabs 2 people, gets the fuck beaten out of him by the second White guy.

looks very peaceful, welcome in my house, can sleep in my 5 year old daughters bedroom

Minnesota went full liberal

Do you accept integrable people?
I always wanted to live my old days in the North of Norway.

looks somalian
>He should be hung by his neck... like all blacks.
hear hear! but the question remains. who's going to be the one to throw the first stone

If Obama had a son...

yes, it's a somali, you can see that with once on them. They all got that inbred face like him there, and they are all twig boys, you lit break them in two if you hit them

Convient that he's black, looks well kept so probably not from a poor family, probably went to uni and got brainwashed by extremist professors.

You cheeky little bugger.

RARE
A
R
E

pls be female

Somalians could starve to death and they wouldn't give a shit. If they see food, they'll eat it, but even if there isn't food they don't really care because they're basically non-sentient. Somalians are fucking zombies. They are literally the lowest income bracket of all ethnic groups in this country for that very reason.

there are shitskins and niggers there some places now too though. There are these asylum places there, though they are closing really many of them now

you forgot to mention their stench, Somali's have a particular stench about them that smells like moldy grain, they're disgusting

Wasn't there a Somali cop who gunned down an Australian woman in cold blood in Minneapolis recently?

>stabbing spree

He was robbing someone and they tried to stop him you faggot

wtf i hate gold fish now.

Well for one you called him a man,, he's not a man,, he's a dirty nigger savage

> in 10 years
Turn your calendar a few years forward, autist. It`s 2017.
More than half of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan populations live in "Russian" Federation.
If you do not see crowds of them on Moscow streets idly sitting around metro stations it`s only because it`s too cold for non-Russians to go out.

How's about a good old fashioned draggin' ?

Godbless Minnesomalia

Did you hear that Hollywood?

Bring back Seaquest with a non-white cast! Just Do it. And if you do put in a white guy make sure he's a homo/tranny who never shuts up about his/xirs junk. K thanks!

Ooooh. They beat the shit out of him. Good.
Should have used a hammer to his noggin.

hes one of Obama's diverse Somalian imports right?

Cartoon character

The draft must come back.

You spelled rapist wrong

I stopped at a white castle in st paul last night and had 2 separate niggers ask me to buy them some food

Can I get a source on this plz? I always thought the one majr hurdle would be getting rid of people with citizenship or permanent residency

5 6 %
%
ethio wimminz belong to us and us only

He looks very American. A Young fine speciment.

hes a poopoo peepee head!

Yep, and nothing has happened with that in 2 months. They just want to memory hole it..

dindu nuffins