Sup Forums is wrong about marijuana

I am in Colorado visiting family and been smoking LEGAL weed since Tuesday.

People here are courteous, crime has gone down from LEGAL weed and it helps for soreness or anxiety. I agree with Sup Forums most of the time but Sup Forums is so wrong about weed it isn't funny.

I feel great, had some of the best sleep ever and met some amazingly nice individuals who are avid pot smokers.

I return to Florida tomorrow but it's a damn shame my state does not have recreational marijuana. The economy has been thriving from legalization in Colorado.

Sup Forums is fucking retarded and over half shills
why do you listen to them?

just wait till your kids start to smoke it when they are underage and when Democrats start thinking of legalizing cocaine and other bullshit drugs shartfat, of course you'll be that useful idiot again with no morals outside of your cock hard for some more drugs.

Consider suicide, saged.

It’s like any other drug it’s fine in moderation problem is you get addicted.

Having to smoke a plant to feel good about your life is pretty pathetic and homosexual desu

>helps for sorenes or anxiety

Some people become anxious after smoking. Some want to quit weed and have a hard time doing it.

It's not 100% harmless as those degenerate want you to think.

It's an all cash business. I would be hard pressed to believe that crime has gone down. California legalized it and now all the degenerates come out of their parents basements to smoke weed.

If anything recreational weed should be made MORE illegal. Its a good way to keep blacks in prisons where they belong. Middle class Whites do not go to prison on drug charges so even though I don't personally smoke, legalization would affect nobody that I know or associate with. Why the fuck would I care about legalizing something that will inevitably just put more blacks out on the streets? Legalize it medicinally and call it a day.

Weed is a plant. Fuck all you Jew fags trying to keep God's bounty from me.

That actually sounds pretty harmless.

>anxiety
>slight discomfort from withdrawal

Oh fuck, HELP! HELP! SAVE US! This fucking plant is straight from SATAN! AHHHHHH!!!!

90% of jobs require drug test. Insurance firms require that pot be tested for. I support pot because it reduces the supply of workers, and less supply of workers with the same demand means higher wages.

>in4b: POT IS LEGAL
it still has to be tested for because insurance companies require it. It is ILLEGAL in the USA from border to border. its just not a state-crime in colorado, its still a federal crime. Even if the USA federally legalizes pop, insurance firms will still require people to be tested and pot-free.

Also I would like to note that weed is the third most degenerate drug after heroin and xanax. Obviously its not as destructive but the whole "weed 420 culture" and the fact that losers center their entire lives and personalities around weed make it unbearable.

Go take a trip down 16th street mall.

Wow, a reasonable post from a brazilian. I'm all for legalization but people act like its a miracle drug with no downsides, its retarded. As if a doctor would ever tell you to go inhale smoke. The pro weed lobby needs to be more honest.

Pinochet had nothing against drugs.

last time i was in colorado there were tons of degenerate homeless people begging for weed or money

I have went through both Denver and Boulder, literal swarms of bums smoking dude weed lmao and mouthwash drinking injuns.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums doesn't have a unified consensus on marijuana. So what are you trying to say you fucking retarded pothead?

Stop projecting faggot, that's not why people smoke weed

>I am in Colorado visiting family and been smoking LEGAL weed since Tuesday.

Glad you like it and please smoke more. It makes it much easier to "manage" some people after a while.

Sup Forums is collectively retarded and a bootlicking club of fags.
Prohibition has never worked. It is just a tool to oppress minorities as we get the proof nowdays:
In the 60's: jail all those mj smoking niggers.
In the 70's: jail all those cocaine sniffing niggers.
In the 80's: jail all those crack smoking niggers.
In the 90's: jail all those crack smoking niggers vol. II.
In the 00's: jail all those bath salts smoking niggers.

2017: The opiate drugs cunsumption we have is an epidemic. send all those honorable white mens and women in cure to clean them as the go in and out of detox committing crimes and breaking the laws.

See the difference?

You're an asshole, Texas.

I know men in their 40's that quit because it started causing anxiety.

Weed kills your frontal lobe. This is the region that gives you your personality, makes you self aware. The culture comes from the occult pot smoking hindus/gurus. Fitlthy, fatalistic cult. Lot of problems. Lot of problems.

P S Y C H O S I S

Enjoy your stay at your local mental-hospital idiot.

> autism alert
Legalizing cocaine would reduce the rate of niggery you moronic piece of trash. It would literally strip the substance of all its power.

>weed makes you paranoid about doing illegal things
>weed IS illegal
>weed makes you paranoid about weed
>never doing that again!

seriously take out the illegal and it would be grand.
No amount of cool sneaking around in forests with an apple pipe street cred is gonna change that

face it weed will soon no longer be kewl and you're granny gonna be shoving up THC lollipops up her anus

pinochet was a great dude...

Like legalizing liquor did?

this, prohibition literally doesnt work

fucking leaf, ofc

DUDE

Weed doesn't permanently damage your brain, and has been proven to help form new connections in the brain.

>It would literally strip the substance of all its power.
>motherfucking cocaine

kek
i wonder what moronic sources you use

He's right legalization of cocaine means street dealers would have to keep a pure product at all times unless they're selling to literal bums. That's expensive, and it'd put a lot of niggers niggin out of business.

You are half right. I know some long time burners and I will agree, their brains have made some new connections over the years but they still think they are doing just fine.

Weed is only good if you have zero ambition and aren't responsible to begin with.

The problem is goverment grown weed. Iys got pesticides and is taxed out the ass.

>strip of its power
cocaine would still be addictive
nothing could change that

You are now aware cocaine and herion were legal up until the 30s.
1800s cocaine was legal egal and you could buy it at any corner store.
Check out the low crime rate.

>you don't get addicted to alcohol

Nobody intelligent thinks you can strip cocaine of its addictive properties. You can however strip vendors the power to sell to low IQ consumers.

>drug the population
>legalize crime
Duh look at the CRIME RATE GOING DOWN! Don't mind the jobs tho

>alcohol is not a drug!

>weed
>helping with anxiety

lol

High I love weed. Im high right now. Only problem with weed is that it is illegal so you have to support some dodgy entrepreneurs in order to aquire it.

>mouthwash drinking injuns.
No such thing when buddy can rig up some shine.
I hate city folk.

>helps with anxiety
Idk wtf you’re smoking
Try smoking some of the shit around here and then hopping into a few CBTS threads; see if you don’t come out a changed man

> Ur right

Some Sup Forums think they've to oppose EVERYTHING

Yes it is.
People are looking to get a high without putting in the effort.

>implying paying money for high quality drugs is a bad thing
>implying they're not just going to get it from Tyrone if they don't get it from a government vendor
>implying Tyrone won't invest the money into further crime
>implying preventing the hundreds of Tyrone drug dealers from being able to solicit drugs is bad
Woah

>>alcohol is not a drug!

Anything that alters your state of mind should be classed as a drug. If you can't get through the day without warping your perception of reality you should just check out and save the rest of us the medical bills.

>2017: The opiate drugs cunsumption we have is an epidemic. send all those honorable white mens and women in cure to clean them as the go in and out of detox committing crimes and breaking the laws.
No joke most of my friends either died doing it or were in jail for doing it and selling stolen goods.
Cop once told me most drug users get arrested for more way more then just weed/pills/whatever/

>Letting nigs run around the streets high (legally) is a good thing
Wrong

Pol pushes their christfag narrative so much they forget they sprouted out of the kikebook with islam. The ancient white religions worshipped the sun and used medicinal herbs and mushrooms to great extent.

Snoke on user, just don't use it as a daily habit to inebriate yourself. Its no worse then spending every day buzzed.

You're right, Mexican weed is much better.

Weed is for niggers

>We should allow crime because niggers
>We should kill people because else Tyrone will
It's about preventing the use and hindering the marker genius

lmao you are gay

If you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol but are heavily anti weed please kys.
Don't let the law dictate your morality, fair enough if you don't use any drug, legal or illegal but you have no right to sit on your high horse if you use alcohol or tobacco.
Having said that daily weed use is degenerate, but there's nothing wrong with relaxing with a jay once or twice a week. Moderation is key as with anything

>he thinks pot kills people
>ignoring Colorado has one of the best economies in America right now and is booming

Yeah there's nothing inherently wrong with it if you limit your usage I smoke every Saturday while watching college football but I would never do it during the week

Can see the burners now. "Just smoke it like I do man, any more is bad".

Weed is fine by me, but potheads are borderline retarded and the most docile idiots out there. No wonder they are pushing legalization so much

Get the fuck out of my state and stay gone.

Should be a map on the flip side of that!

>lowering nigger crime rates is a bad thing
You're retarded.

Doing marijuanas will lower your testosterone and eventually turn you gay. My prime minister was into boxing and bedding down bitches until he did his first marijuana, now look at him.

But he beat up a burnout in a staged boxing match didn't he?

People like you who advocate for Marijuana make me ashamed to smoke it. Not like all the blacks who flaunt it help either. But you're just the cherry on top of the shit cake.

Cannabis makes you smarter, you dunce

lol who cares what Sup Forums thinks fuck Sup Forums

KEK

Weed is poison and it needs to be removed.

Half of Sup Forums are smokers themselves, 99% of the people who are "against weed" are just meming you dipshit

whoa sure is slippery around here

There's always a pay off you dumb motherfucker.

Yes, yes you do

anything that alters your physiology is a drug

Weed just got legalized in las vegas, and they just had the worst mass shooting in history.

>cherry on top of the shit cake
You see? This poor fucker can't stop thinking about "munchies" even when he is angry.
>the blacks
I think you mean niggers. If your head wasn't full of drugs and liberal propaganda you would have remembered that.

Weed causes brain damage and statistics have shown that cannabis related medical conditions have massively increased in colorado.

You are 100% correct. I live in a dude weed state. I like that WE can make the decision to smoke or not, not the federal government. I will never again live in a no-weed state.

Czech your own desire to kill yourself

Weed is a once monthly drug.
LSD is a once yearly drug.
DMT is a once yearly drug.
Shrooms are a once yearly drug.
Meth is a never drug.
Heroin is a never drug.
Pharmacueticals for any reason are a never drug.
Alcohol is a monthly drug.

Anybody that disagrees has never binged on drugs before.

I like your style! Marijuana, which the hippies and scumbags call "reefer", gets the negros and the Mexicans all worked up. I will see to it that all marijuana "tokers", as they call themselves, go to prison.

Sup Forums is full of nu-christfags that have never tried a drug in their life

Maybe He wants to say there are a lot of potheads here, and the most of us are not like you think. We are normal people with normal Jobs, iqs and families.

What grade is that?

Holy shit you cunts are too daft to pick up the sarcasm in that post not surprised you're both filled with Achmeds

Weed smoker, grade 5, 36 years old.

Weed is God’s gift to us

>make murder legal
>suddenly the crime rate goes down
are you legitimately too fucking stupid to see what you're doing here?

I’ve never seen evidence that in limited quantities weed is safe. Sounds like excuses, I am worried that weed will become the new tobacco. Btw, doesn’t weed also kill testosterone?

What medical conditions are cannabis related?

There is an article on ncbi on this. I recall it was some sort of a lung condition among others.

Hemorrhoids, caused by earning the next dime bag.

Nigga naw.

People definitely damage their lungs with prolonged use.

Lies. It clears your lungs and prevents cancer. stop parroting fake news.

>smoke
>clears lungs