Who was in the wrong Sup Forums?

Who was in the wrong Sup Forums?

This 5

uh, neither of them?

Atem wanted Yugi to beat him

Reminder that Atem would have won handily had he not put Osiris in his deck.

The anime duel was so messed up. In the original, Yugi thinks to himself, "You wouldn't put another God Card in your deck. It would take too much to use both of them." Osiris was a plot-twist. It was a nice, logical set-up and a great conclusion to the duel when he used Monster Reborn.
The fact he summoned all three in consecutive turns was kind of insulting, and I am not one to think changes in an adaptation are a bad thing.

Neither. Atem needed to be put to rest, kind of like shooting a puppy behind the barn. But in this case, the puppy keeps dodging you with all its might.

Why did they have different eyes?

Reminder that atem was cheating and still lost

Reminder that Yugi literally built his deck as a hard counter to Atem's deck so that just puts them on equal grounds.

Doesn't change the fact Atem was cheating and still lost. He's a phony

S0 > everything

>Yu-Gi-Oh thread.
>no 5's.

How dod atem cheat?

"HEART of the cards" is the cheat. It allowed him to draw any card needed whenever he needed it

Full disclosure though, I rewatch this duel every so often and it always makes me cry at the end.

why was yugi such a pussy despite dressing like such a G?

Cheat this

>2016
>still not Yugi series that takes place after this duel

Cause he was like 15 or something

So when am i gonna get to see this movie?
Been waiting forever and you sure as hell can't find it online.

Here's a five, but no Yugi.

Motherfucker

HOLY SHIT

The absolute madman.

>dat get
>in this thread

"this must be the work of an enemy signer"

More like "here's a faiz"

Yugi's deck is his own from before, the only card that can be considered a "god counter" is the Turn Jump combo to boost silent swordsman while debuffing the enemy monster, its equally applicable to any other big beater like BEUD.

Would he though? Monster Reborn could've been used on another big beater and it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

They both built their decks using cards from the same pool on the same night and Yugi built his first. I see no evidence to support this claim.

see
Blu-ray comes out in March.

>555

What did they mean by this?

Who was in the wrong here?

Joey for not finishing his turn before passing out.

Am I supposed to be okay with this obvious edit?

>watermark
>Am I supposed to be okay with this obvious edit?
No.

>The ancient gods beaten by machines
Neato

Not one, they weren't even fighting for an ideal, it was a fucking test.

The correct answer was the watermark was int he wrong.

Watermark buster is here

>thinly veiled 5 thread

He drew whatever he needed when he needed it. This, however, made him predictable. Yugi got him in a situation where Atem going "Huh, I can sack Monster Reborn for game" was the most viable course of action, then sealed Monster Reborn, leaving Atem defenceless.

>He drew whatever he needed when he needed it. This, however, made him predictable
Wish you could exploit that weakness on most T1 decks these days.

is the author of yugi-oh has done any work recently aside yugioh and deck games?

No he's just roling on the card games money these days.

jesus christ
are there any tsugumomo new chapter scans?

Don't know I don't read it. Your best bet is to wait for the usual threads or check the archive in case you missed it.

are there any yugioh full scan link
the one i read on a manga site only cover the blimp tournament, which is marik vs yami yuugi

>No he's just roling on the card games money these days.

I dont think Kazuki getting much, most of the moneys probably goes too Konami

Ayy.

Yugi, for being a bitch boy who needed Atem to duel for him for 3/4 of the series

reminded me, why did Atem became the bad guy?

He wasn't the bad guy, it was just the final part of the ritual for he to finally die in peace.

Reminder that Anzu wanted his dick.

Full VIZ scan is up on Madokami, but its pretty shit since the tank wasn't detached to scan each page individually. Or you can sign up to NeoArkCradle forum and access their download section, which has the same thing

Good shit user

I activate my spell card, Dangerous Machine Type 6.

If evens, OP is a fag
If odds, I am a fag
If dubs, this thread will hit the bump limit
If 5, KOG will appear in this thread

A true cheater uses Shining Draw.
>heh...looks like I'm in a pickle, let me proceed to draw a card that was never in my deck
Atem, Yuma, and Yuya are a bunch of cheaters.

Nobody was in the wrong.

The seal of orichalcos which the pharaoh uses it and become evil.

Yusei and Judai do the exact same thing

It's not cheating to use your magic powers in a magic duel.

What's wrong with his face?