What do you make of this, Sup Forums? Is this where we're inevitably headed?

What do you make of this, Sup Forums? Is this where we're inevitably headed?

archive.is/XDGzE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle-sharing_system
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-bike-share-delay-20170803-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That sounds fucking sad and reminds me why I moved to the woods.

>I own nothing and life as never been better
The way society keeps being more about owning all kinds of fancy gadgets and crap that actually decrease the quality of your life I say this is bullshit.
>have no privacy
Who knows, its not getting better
>welcome to 2030.
No way to avoid this

Utopias don't exist. Some of the ideas the author brings up are interesting thought experiments on the surface, but are ridiculous in practice. It completely ignores 95% of human nature. Also the dumb bitch says she owns nothing but goes for a ride on what she refers to as "my bike".

That basicaly is the anarcho commie wet dream.
It doesn't make me feel a thing because even normies are not that dumb.
Womyn and soyboys on the other end...

I'm from 2050
Ama

Oh shit... it's actualy written by a member of the danish parliament.

Are the government mandated pozzing sessions painful?
Kek the Danes are fucked

>and life has never been better
In some European countries you already get police knocking on your door when you criticize the government's immigration policy. I'm sure the wrongthink laws will only get stricter in the future.

But isn't that exactly how women lived before feminism became a thing?

I'm confus.

Exactly, except instead of the State controlling them, it was their fathers and husbands. Feminists fought for equal rights and independence only to have them willingly taken away by government.

This could very well be the direction the world is headed to, a world where corporations control every aspect of your life and people don't care because they're happy which makes them docile.

>welcome to 2030.
>No way to avoid this

I can think of one way...

This is bugmanism taken to a new level.

Did that dyke just predict herself to be a prison bitch in 2030?

I do agree that owning less will in fact make you happier. However no privacy will just drive people mad.

All these grand visions of life in just 15 years time are usually wrong. And this article reeks of dumn extrapolation especially.
People will always value privacy and their own home, no matter how successful AirBnB is. We need a place where we can be ourselves and don't need to worry what others might think of us. And this is not only true for our homes but also othe rpossesions.
When ebay became a big thing there were many economists predicting that we wouldn't own things over long periods of time anymore because we would just buy and sell things as we needed them. Well that didn't happen. People still buy books and tools to own them and not to lease them.

Is there anything worse than cities?

How the fuck does a commodity just "become free".

In reality wagecucks die out unless they can't be replaced by AI. The rest live on UBI. The niceties are expensive, so they all sign up for services from welfare approved companies who no longer have to satisfy the consumer. There are AIs helping you to fix rental bikes for which you are responsible and if there is any damage they take away your passport until you pay off the damages. To speed up repayments they can accept your organs. That's some future. I wonder if the food is reused as a service too. She would love mystery proteins.

Realistically the monetary system would have to be abolished. Think a trade and barter system, but with forced labor camps.

Owned by the state/community in case of anarcho communist utopia and put to the disposition of the people by some sort of useless organ of the state/community.

You are talking about willingly giving up shit. That almost never happens. Look around Europe. I'm sure Danes love bikes. They'll tell you they love bikes. I suspect most city dwellers can't even afford a car, that's why they love bikes. Same with apartments. Nobody likes are cell with a bed, but if you can't afford human dwelling, the cucks will love their cells. What do you expect? The people to admit they are losers? That's not happening.

>Flying cars by 2030
I predict in 2030 we'll still be saying flying cars are 20 years away.

Fuck, I just read the rest of the article. It's so mind numbing retarded I think it was written by an idealistic 1st grader

the people who live in them

The future sure is beautiful.

A small minority at most will live like this in large cities by 2030.

>My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city.
translation: My biggest concern is forcing the people who do not live in our city to live there, and sanctioning those who refuse too.

commies never change

>Sometimes I use my bike when I go to see some of my friends. I enjoy the exercise and the ride. It kind of gets the soul to come along on the journey.

LMFAO!

>All these grand visions of life in just 15 years time are usually wrong.
I know. I was promised flying cars and hover skateboards in 2009.

DONT TAKE A PICTURE OF MY CITY FOR A SHITTY ARTICLE.

Central Gothenburg btw.

Wow that was painful to read. Literally the definition of spoiled brat right there. Does she seriously believe consumerism and commodity fetishism will not get WORSE when every drop of her vaginal fluids co-opts into rent value? Do people in Denmark really believe "services" can be "free"?

>my bike
>my bike
>MY BIKE
She contradicted her opening statement right quick.

>why should you buy anything? why should you be tied to a phone, a car, a house? do you want to be the guy with an old 1-month phone?
>just lease everything from my (((company))) and be free

this. country folk- not trailer park meth heads, actual country folk - will be the only non-elites to survive and thrive through all this nonsense. The elites will get theirs eventually

nice viral marketing for the 1984 remake.
oh shieed its real.......

>>Transportation dropped dramatically in price. It made no sense for us to own cars anymore, because we could call a driver less vehicle or a flying car!!

MFW the vision of the future still invokes flying fucking cars 50 years later.

>Everything became free
It sounds laughable. Our future is one of debt slavery or revolution, there is no middle ground.

Its closer than ever but people were just so dumb they didn't realize it would be simply personal helicopters and not any jet-fueled jetson shit

Never.

We fight in this country

(the answer to 1984)

more than one way to skin a cat

>Same with apartments. Nobody likes are cell with a bed, but if you can't afford human dwelling, the cucks will love their cells.
I don't understand. You say they'll take anything to dwell in cities?

>All those visible eye whites and opened mouths

This is what insanity looks like

He is retarded american. What he is trying to say is everybody wants to own a car and if they don't have one, they are lying to themselves that they're happy without a car. Basically what he is saying is that materialism is the thing that makes you happy. Specifically american materialism.

I can't even begin to mention why this would literally be societal suicide and also would never come close to functioning so I'll keep it short: If everything you need is not in your possession but delivered as a service, what if the provider of that services decides to cease providing them?

You'd go from "happy" life to being a literal hobo with one changed variable in a database. Forced to live in dilapidated houses in no man's land among those whom you recently ridiculed for being backwards rural subhumans

Also this. Shared bike systems literally take the least imagination of everything in this dumb dystopia, as they exist already and are in fact quite common in larger cities. Liberals are truly retarded.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle-sharing_system

might be where you're headed
are you a citdiot?

Yeah, probably. People will still own things, but you won't need to own a car, a bike, your apartment or house, an office, things like that....

I mean, even now and even in my dumbfuck conservative country Uber is very popular, we have bike and car sharing services...

HIGHLY UNDERRATED POST

>discuss
smells like another retarded communist delusion

didnt read
didnt bump

there's a problem though ...
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-bike-share-delay-20170803-story.html

And to think I even considered adding something like "yet it only works in cities without niggers". I don't even necessarily want a CommieBike system, but niggers ruined it before it even began.

ah don't you see it explained why that wouldn't happen
>One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.
It's free so everyone will share fairly.

Ah ok everything's free of course, how could I not understand