Rural retards of Jutland Denmark only has male candidates for local election

Great majority of Jutlands candidates for local election are men by 70/30, whilst Copenhagen has a more equal division closer to 50/50

Why are Jutland inbreds such biggoted mysogonists?

dr.dk/nyheder/politik/kv17/detektor-se-koensfordelingen-af-kandidaterne-til-kommunalvalget-i-din-kommune#!/03:07

Other urls found in this thread:

dagensblæser.net/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bugman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Politics were originally to dictate war, and as we all know, only men go to war.

Then why can we danes from Copenhagen motivate 50% women candidates to run for mayor?

City State of Copenhagen when?

All the DF voters are rural retards, smart city people all vote for Enhedslisten

Also reminder to all danes itt

Check out DagensBlæser, danish version of the daily stormer.

Pic related

Ya'll were vikings. What happened?

link

Så kan kvinderne jo bare stille op!

fordi dere er bogjævlar

You were an Anglo-saxon. What happened, Tyrone?

This

Haha fedt billede. Vil tjekke siden ud, tak.

No! Because the patriarchy is keeping women down, indoctrinating women into believing they're too inferior to run for mayor.

Tell me, have you not heard of Imposter Syndrome? Many women suffers from it you know. Emma Wattson claims she suffers from it you know.

Actually I am Native American. My people killed vikings and made them flee back across the Atlantic.

Only the brilliant Spanish thought of bio-warfare.

Seriously though, why are Nords so cucked. Yall were vikings. Did the French really cuck you guys that much with Christianity?

Dagens Blæser?

RIP Uriasposten og Kims ægteskab

If by "cucked" you mean "progressive" then yes.

Vikings were bigots, we Copenhageners wish we could make up for all the muslim and african slaves the Viking held. We want to pay reperations.

>DagensBlæser
dagensblæser.net/

Danes and swedes two generations back were still able to understand eachother though. We stop being able to understand swedes when we started prioritizing english more. Norwegian is easy to read but hard to understand spoken because they speak their own language like they're mentally retarded.

Rare you see blogs with no grammatical errors. All their conjunctions and commas, except for the one at "permanent", are actually correct.

I mean, even DR can't write correct anymore.

Den sider virker super fed. Har efterspurgt sådan en i lang tid. Tak kammerat.

I like you Denmark. I'm maybe not the greatest of the bunch but I like you.

I thought Danes could understand Swedish? My Jutland gf can understand them...

Some can. Most elders can, but young people today can't.

Jeg kunne heller ikke selv finde den i starten. Google gav ingen direkte resultater; kun en Facebook side med et link til DagensBlæser. Så lidt min ven!

Jag kan inte vara den enda som kan förstå danska nedskrivet mer än Norska?

We're in our 30s. I guess that makes sense. btw is Frank Hvam a cuck?

It's reasonably easy to read but the pronunciation is pretty far from danish.

Love you Danes

Jag tycker att danska går att läsa relativt enkelt men norska är mycket lättare att förstå när det talas

Nah, I'm 28 and my generation can't speak swedish. Maybe it's a jutland thing?

Frank Hvam? Don't know. I think he's funny to be honest. All his characters are cuck characters, but I think he's a normal married guy in real life.
He never talks about immigration and he seems to be anti-pc.
Honestly, he seems like a fine guy to me.
Casper is a degenerate though.

Ja, jeg synes også at svensk er let at læse.

jo sant.

Maybe they don't identify as men - you bigot !

She got me hooked on Klovn but she always criticizes it's "racism." But I can't tell if he's making jokes about how Danes are rayciss and it's wrong or if he is being legit. Either way its fucking hilarious and better than the american jew version curb your enthusiasm.

*she can't speak swedish, only understand it.

but this is totally normal and expectable
Jutland is more rural and less densely populated than Kobnhavn and it has lots of marine business and industry

I think it's meant as a joke, but that being said, then he probably hates muslims. He's from Jutland and he loves animals, which in most cases would equal a muslim hater here in Denmark.
Also, Clown is funny as fuck.

Oh no!

Speaking swedish is taking a leap of faith for a dane. Chances are that you will sound like a complete retard if you're a dane who tries to speak swedish.

>dagensblæser.net/
takk danskjævel

Anyone knows what happened to this guy? One day he just announced that he is no longer a leader of Danskernes Parti, without any reason or advice for the future, and then the entire party disappeared.

This is why everyone hates you Copenhagen bug men.

Afraid Antifa would try to assault his wife or daugther.

What the fuck is a "bugman"?

That's sad, man.

The last year or so was pretty bad for nationalism in Denmark. Morten Messerschm!dt got sick, Mads Holger commited suicide and Daniel Carlsen quit and went silent.

Yeah. Was tragic. At least Messerschmidt is back again. Rather want him in Denmark than EU anyways.

Someone like you, who needs to watch YouTube instruction videos to figure out how to use a shovel and who would be fucked if he didn't know of a nice jysk mechanic when the oil filter needs changing. You probably only ride bike and metro anyway like a huge faggot

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bugman

Njaa, jag tycker att Norska är lätttast att förstå både skrivet och talat.

What? I cannot understand you.

Here. Try putting this in your mouth, then speak.

dock e du en faglord. så hur kan jag lita på dig?

Glömde byta namn

Det er jeag danskjeavelen tillbaka med flear pölser

What is there to like about Islam?

Hvad med ol?

Because they‘re muslims?

Närru, de ska vara sockerdricka

R A R E
A
R
E

My ancestor :)

Is that Danmark?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeede joPPe, dod eller levende

>Bigot
>Misogynist

Do you think we care?
Women shouldn't be able to vote, look at what you are doing to the west.

Yes. Almost as beautiful as France.

Jeg stemmer for Ahmed og sharia-lov